Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (643436 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 14, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
its only umts
when u talk of cracked hd games, u need root as most of them needs a data restore to play which requires titanium backup which relies on root.
so for HD GAMES, ROOTED = 60, UNROOTED = 40
for APK GAMES, ROOTED = 100, UNROOTED = 100

9free abeg help me explain to am cus ur a living testimony of this busybox tin grin

9free pls do help me am really in need of information about busybox....and can it only or with other application solve my low space problem and extend my ram(am a novice....pls)
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
adegbem:

pls i mean i have already done the rooting....but don't know what to do next to solve the low space problem and how to strech the ram to something bigger....pls have read thru the post and am not getting it
Bros, if ur N3 is rated 512Ram+512Rom and you have also installed all ur apps on sd card then you shouldn't be having space problem at this stage whether rooted or unrooted.
To stretch/expand ur rooted N3 Ram, download and unzip any of the three zip files attached to @hollaslyd post(search for post from page 4-9 i guess) and extract the Ramexpander file. Install to ur phone.
Goto aptoide from google, download and install the aptoide store. Run it and search for busybox pro or just busybox. Three busybox files will surface. Download the most recent version and install. Now run Ram expander app and stretch ur Ram as you wish.
NB: I have successfully installed busybox and ramexpander but have not had any reason to stretch/Expand my Ram cos all apps and hd games I installed till date are running without any noticeable lag.
One love.

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
to get rid of low storage,
1 - clear data and move all apps to sd card
2 - clear data and install move2sd enabler from playstore, run it then move stubborn apps to sd card
3 - install es file manager from playstore, run it, goto its application manager, backup useful apps that deserves to be in system's directory. after backing up, uninstall the backed up apps after confirming this folder on the root of ur sd card Backups/apps/gmail.apk or whatever u backed up. PLeasE this is for rooted users. now click on settings, scroll down to Root settings, mark Root Explorer there will be a prompt, accept and allow superuser access, mark Up To Root, mark Mount File System, go back to the backed up apps. now copy the apk files, press back key till it gets u to the internal root directory. open System folder, Open Apps folder, paste the apps here. NOTE if ur a novice please do as i said and unmark every single thing after pasting. do not in anyway delete from /system/apps unless its the app u pasted manually that u wanna delete. please do not copy emulators and launchers into the system directory

with the third step u can get rid of the message for good
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
ty.comm:
hello guys ,pls how can i reduce data consumption on my tecno T3 ,D rate at which dis fone is consuming my data is jst too high.i will appreciate if u guys can profer a solution .thanks
go to settings - accounts & sync and disable background data. you can also use d firewall of netqin anti-virus to disable commections of unwanted apps.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2013
[quote author=KryscodeX][/quote]
the HD cracked games u downloaded, will have it
in my own case, darknight rises, asphalt 7, max payne, street fighter iv, six guns e.t.c a good number of my games runs with data file restore cus dey are cracked. if u run it directly the games will crash cus u didn't buy it
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
@adegbem, also read my conversiona with hollaslyd on page 18 of this thread. I hope it helps.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2013
Osita_inklord:
Everything u need is on google. U underestimate d power of google. Just type ps1 for android in d search bar. Then for more Hd games and links in english, check here---
http://peperonity.com/go/sites/mview/gamedroid(p2);jsessionid=D4F5373C9657E9D9CC7BA27114593C1F.cdb01
Bros, FPse for android no be moi moi........ Na almost 4dollars playstore dey demand for am.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by tycomm(m): 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
Timsilver:
go to settings - accounts & sync and disable background data. you can also use d firewall of netqin anti-virus to disable commections of unwanted apps.
Thanks for d advice,i really appreciate
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by tycomm(m): 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
pls i want to knw if etisalat BIS plan can work on tecno n3 .thanks

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by KryscodeX: 12:22am On Jan 15, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
the HD cracked games u downloaded, will have it
in my own case, darknight rises, asphalt 7, max payne, street fighter iv, six guns e.t.c a good number of my games runs with data file restore cus dey are cracked. if u run it directly the games will crash cus u didn't buy it
tnx menh rili appreciate d reply
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 5:57am On Jan 15, 2013
ty.comm:
pls i want to knw if etisalat BIS plan can work on tecno n3 .thanks

NO
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Bababolu: 7:12am On Jan 15, 2013
Can anybody help me out on rooting my Tecno D3. Can't wait to get it rooted.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lat4real: 8:57am On Jan 15, 2013
My n3 is 512 rom+ 512 ram, but i only see 175mb internal memory. is it like that?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Defaramade(m): 9:29am On Jan 15, 2013
lat4real: My n3 is 512 rom+ 512 ram, but i only see 175mb internal memory. is it like that?
yes dat is it, it is dat 175 mb dat is available for users, d rest has been used by d phone's system files
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by busar(m): 9:36am On Jan 15, 2013
pls house,how can i root my tecno t1?i need a very simple procedure cos av not rooted any b4(JJC). embarassed
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 15, 2013
HOLLASLYD: to get rid of low storage,
1 - clear data and move all apps to sd card
2 - clear data and install move2sd enabler from playstore, run it then move stubborn apps to sd card
3 - install es file manager from playstore, run it, goto its application manager, backup useful apps that deserves to be in system's directory. after backing up, uninstall the backed up apps after confirming this folder on the root of ur sd card Backups/apps/gmail.apk or whatever u backed up. PLeasE this is for rooted users. now click on settings, scroll down to Root settings, mark Root Explorer there will be a prompt, accept and allow superuser access, mark Up To Root, mark Mount File System, go back to the backed up apps. now copy the apk files, press back key till it gets u to the internal root directory. open System folder, Open Apps folder, paste the apps here. NOTE if ur a novice please do as i said and unmark every single thing after pasting. do not in anyway delete from /system/apps unless its the app u pasted manually that u wanna delete. please do not copy emulators and launchers into the system directory

with the third step u can get rid of the message for good

thanks bro i already did it.

thou i was able to free upto 70mb
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 15, 2013
pls is there anyway to unzip a file km android cos....d zip file for ramexpander no dey work....pls help
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Ositainklord(m): 10:35am On Jan 15, 2013
busar: pls house,how can i root my tecno t1?i need a very simple procedure cos av not rooted any b4(JJC). embarassed
superoneclick
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by KryscodeX: 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
4peace:

NO
watabout glo BIS?? does it work for android phones...n if it does hw do i activate it
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Bababolu: 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
cool still waiting on rooting D3
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by busar(m): 1:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
Osita_inklord:
superoneclick
which 1 b superoneclick?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
pls let somebody that know how to use busy box....explain to me it work
.....cos i just downloaded it to my phone am not using it
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
the power of rooting then busyboxed to unlock full access

FULL HD GAMES i ran on the n3 with my config.

MODERN COMBAT 4 ZERO HOUR

[img]http://1.bp..com/-UFNgyx5lE2k/UMNHKADTUBI/AAAAAAAABW8/mNQza5BOAnQ/s400/Modern+Combat+4+Zero+Hour+Apk.jpg[/img]

NFS MOST WANTED

GTA VICE CITY

[img]http://1.bp..com/-OiytUCrNizM/UDN1Go6huVI/AAAAAAAAAeI/b3jG4n6wr5w/s1600/GTA+VICE+CITY+4.jpg[/img]

FIFA12

BRUCE LEE

[img]http://1.bp..com/-VNkLPSxZMqo/T5kgdSO5tAI/AAAAAAAAAD4/bodKcQVaNNE/s1600/lee05.jpg[/img]

WIDE BLOOD

DARK KNIGHT RISES

ASPHALT 7 HEAT

[img]http://blog.gameloft.ph/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/IMG_0510_b.png[/img]

NBA JAM

[img]http://3.bp..com/-LiTfcQGv0eo/T9rYGaHfdAI/AAAAAAAAAC4/_XMccyoaiJg/s1600/nba+jam+android+download.jpg[/img]

DEATH DOME

download the 3 attachement its just one software. use winrar to unpack
install, click on optimal value to assign a recommended upgrade of ram. mine gave me 474mb and a swap of 50. i pushed mine to 658mb and a swap of 90.
NOTE u can go as far as 3gb of ram so far as u got enough space on ya sd card. use original sd card to do this. u can use the factory tecno sd card aswell bear in mind it will lag a bit but will still give u performance. the 8gb tecno sd card has a write speed of 3mb/s while 6mb/s is recommended to serve as ram. i used an original samsung 16gb and got 7mb/s write speed in my case. pls do this only when u wanna play games and undo during phone use. leaving it on will give u enough multitasking and performance at the cost of ur sd card lifespan.

pls my ram expander they close in sef.....what can i dk to solve the problem.....pls i need reply......thanks in advance
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
adegbem: pls let somebody that know how to use busy box....explain to me it work
if it is me,any thing i want to do on tecno n3 will center on gingerbread
e.g.
I will any search Engine like this
''how to use busy box on android phone using or running gingerbread'' without quote
adegbem: pls let somebody that know how to use busy box....explain to me it work
e.g.
''how to use busy box on android phone using or running gingerbread'' without quote
e.g.
''how to use busy box on android phone using or running gingerbread'' without quote [size=8pt][/size]
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
adegbem:

pls my ram expander they close in sef.....what can i dk to solve the problem.....pls i need reply......thanks in advance
when u mark optimal value, it closes
when u mark auto run, it also closes
its the nature of the software to do that.
simply open it type in the ram value u desire likewise the swapness then mark swap it and it will start creating extra ram
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dragnet: 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
Anybody bought the airtel version? Is it locked to any sim ?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
homescreen wink

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 16, 2013
IF U WANT TO LOAD AIRTEL BSM BROWSING LOAD 1300 AND THEY WILL DEDUCT 1200 FROM YOUE ACCOUNT
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 8:56am On Jan 16, 2013
Brainrex: homescreen wink
brainrex which launcher is that?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Toroze(m): 9:05am On Jan 16, 2013
Anyone looking 4 a launcher should try holo launcher it takes up less space and brings ics to gb android devices
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 16, 2013
Lawalmd:
brainrex which launcher is that?
ez launcher
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 16, 2013
Toroze: Anyone looking 4 a launcher should try holo launcher it takes up less space and brings ics to gb android devices
True!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (484) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II