Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (645797 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by rodgers: 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2013
ogbeche77: so early for a new phone to devp such fault.. Talkin frm my little experience,it's caused by fluid or water entering into d phone panel.. Return to techno store sharply

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dragnet: 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
Timsilver:
drag baba! check d dpecks of both phones and compare. It definately install apps on d mmc but just like any other device some must still go to d phone memory.
aight thanks. . .went to slot for it today but was told its not available.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Proffdada: 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2013
Abeg o, what's d pixel density of tecno N3?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2013
dragnet:
aight thanks. . .went to slot for it today but was told its not available.
Goto Indigo world shop in cv. it is i thimk d first shop after old slot on ola-ayeni str. the guy would help u get it for 13k5. i may drop his no later.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2013
my tecno n3 for sale grin grin
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ayodot(m): 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
Brainrex: Bricked my phone
took it to tecno carl care
Phone fixed now
buh yall need to see how my looks so bad, my ram is now 116, 2 screws missing from my phone, dirrt in my screen i can't wipe it unless i open the case
embarassed

eeyaaaaa!
but how did the ram become 116mb, without d phone panel beIng changed. two things comes to my mind, there's s possibility that the panel for the 2 versions are the same but one of the version's memory was pegged; or the stock is different are different

sorry once more
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
Brainrex: my tecno n3 for sale grin grin
seems the n3 has lot of technical deficiencies going by d comments have read frm d page1 of this thread, peeps are always returning the phone back to store
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2013

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2013
ogbeche77: seems the n3 has lot of technical deficiencies going by d comments have read frm d page1 of this thread, peeps are always returning the phone back to store
All phones have issues including d n3. Even humans at birth sef dey get comma
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
d f0ne n0 get iSsUe, na d uSerS deY g!v am iSsuE.

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2013
Timsilver:
All phones have issues including d n3. Even humans at birth sef dey get comma
yes, all phone av issues, but seems that of n3 is on d high side, complain from both left,right & centre.. That's unusual
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2013
Francheezy: d f0ne n0 get iSsUe, na d uSerS deY g!v am iSsuE.
can u explain this
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2013
ogbeche77: seems the n3 has lot of technical deficiencies going by d comments have read frm d page1 of this thread, peeps are always returning the phone back to store

no my own dey inside osa sea now
may be yemoja is cruising with it without battery
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Mafia4life(m): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2013
Thanks to all. I have finally root my n3. Now is time for me to love-vendor the hell out of it. I love the Bible that comes pre install
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2013
rodgers: My n3 keeps switching off and it will now switch on until I remove the battery and replace it back. Will doing a factory reset solve the problem or it is a factory fault issue?
this is a minor crash that doesn't recover by pressing the power button. pull the battery like u said. its nothing to bother about neither is a factory reset necessary. usually caused when applications gets stuck on processing
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2013
Brainrex: cool
sorry to hear u bricked. and a hard brick for sure. explanation from experience. when most phones hard brick depending on the manufacturer, the only solution is to replace some hardwares on the main board as the drivers on the old chip can not be recovered. perhaps ur ram was replaced along with other onboard chips.
that screen shot is too much of excess ram. grin thats greed grin
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2013
u only gets deflects with android when u root em.applies to iphone likewise
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2013
wow y'all i bumped into someone that just bought a tecno d3, at first i was like, WTF is this. it looks a bit inferior compared to n3 the side line coat can clean off with any strong liquid like fuel. design, looked like iphone. now got 4 hardware keys with light on it which n3 lacks.
the fails are absence of 3g, the flash by the camera is as good as nothing. a small nokia flashlight phone is lightly pronounced when switched on. i did the testing myself.
the 2.3.6 on it looks now, much more like ics. the status bar drop down is pure ics though cannot swipe to clear notifications. blueish overscrolls just like ics. bounce overscroll added to all vertical movement on the phone(wanna be iphone).
this device is spotting a powervr GPU instead of the andreno 200 n3 conveys.
i was blown away at the phone's fluidity that i anticipated proving its mettle by running HD games.
NFS MOST WANTED was the first i ran and GOOD HEAVENS it ran more smooth and fluid totally without a single lag than that the of samsung galaxy s with powervr powered GPU. i played this game for 2 hrs on this device
i ran FIFA12, as usuall all powervr GPUs with hummingbird chipset needs chainfire 3d to unroll the textures on fifa12 to get rid of the pixeled field. that requires root. but the games was stunningly as fluid as hell. needs root to make the field perfect.
i ran MORDEN COMBAT 4 which lagged a bit on most mid range android devices on this iphone wanna be tecno and it stunned me with fluidity.
i ran several other HD games on it and it was nothing it can't handle as the three games first games i ran was the biggest graphical, processor and GPU demanding games on both apple os and android.

TECNO D3 is one of the fastest android device on this planet earth.it never lags at least i did stretch it but this 512 ram powered 2 games at a time, that's mostly impossible but am sharing how surprise i was to y'all

conclusively. tecno d3's design is cheap compared to n3
the performance is far better than the n3, forgive me i forgot to run benchmarks to prove this and the user has travelled with it today.
this is an iphone wanna be.
if u can wait for root, bare the lack of 3g, and needs fluidity to the core on a cheap phone, D3 is ur best bet.
owner says he bought N13,500
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Timsilver(m): 11:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
Whats an Android phone witjout 3g? i'll pass.

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 1:06am On Jan 12, 2013
Mehn then the D3 is hot. But with no 3g...
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Proffdada: 1:15am On Jan 12, 2013
HOLLASLYD: wow y'all i bumped into someone that just bought a tecno d3, at first i was like, WTF is this. it looks a bit inferior compared to n3 the side line coat can clean off with any strong liquid like fuel. design, looked like iphone. now got 4 hardware keys with light on it which n3 lacks.
the fails are absence of 3g, the flash by the camera is as good as nothing. a small nokia flashlight phone is lightly pronounced when switched on. i did the testing myself.
the 2.3.6 on it looks now, much more like ics. the status bar drop down is pure ics though cannot swipe to clear notifications. blueish overscrolls just like ics. bounce overscroll added to all vertical movement on the phone(wanna be iphone).
this device is spotting a powervr GPU instead of the andreno 200 n3 conveys.
i was blown away at the phone's fluidity that i anticipated proving its mettle by running HD games.
NFS MOST WANTED was the first i ran and GOOD HEAVENS it ran more smooth and fluid totally without a single lag than that the of samsung galaxy s with powervr powered GPU. i played this game for 2 hrs on this device
i ran FIFA12, as usuall all powervr GPUs with hummingbird chipset needs chainfire 3d to unroll the textures on fifa12 to get rid of the pixeled field. that requires root. but the games was stunningly as fluid as hell. needs root to make the field perfect.
i ran MORDEN COMBAT 4 which lagged a bit on most mid range android devices on this iphone wanna be tecno and it stunned me with fluidity.
i ran several other HD games on it and it was nothing it can't handle as the three games first games i ran was the biggest graphical, processor and GPU demanding games on both apple os and android.

TECNO D3 is one of the fastest android device on this planet earth.it never lags at least i did stretch it but this 512 ram powered 2 games at a time, that's mostly impossible but am sharing how surprise i was to y'all

conclusively. tecno d3's design is cheap compared to n3
the performance is far better than the n3, forgive me i forgot to run benchmarks to prove this and the user has travelled with it today.
this is an iphone wanna be.
if u can wait for root, bare the lack of 3g, and needs fluidity to the core on a cheap phone, D3 is ur best bet.
owner says he bought N13,500

Where did he buy it?

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 12, 2013
i just heard from someone that the tecno D3 has 3g, he says he is sure of what he is saying

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ayodot(m): 2:37am On Jan 12, 2013
it would have been much easier if tecno update there site, one would just go thru the products they have.
I think there last update as been seen t1 came onboard.

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Mafia4life(m): 7:05am On Jan 12, 2013
A silent question. Now that I have rooted this phone, is it dangerous if I uninstall the two files that rooted the phone? I mean poor and mainstro II
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by omotola1(m): 7:29am On Jan 12, 2013
I think android fones become more vulnerable to developing faults when rooted. That‘s what I‘ve gathered from this thread so far. Pls am I correct?

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Babanhajiya(m): 7:48am On Jan 12, 2013
the.game:
i just heard from someone that the tecno D3 has 3g, he says he is sure of what he is saying
pls confirmed it for us, cos many pple are saying it lacks 3G.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 8:53am On Jan 12, 2013
ayodot: it would have been much easier if tecno update there site, one would just go thru the products they have.
I think there last update as been seen t1 came onboard.
exactly! They need to update their site if they really want to hold on their achievments so far.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 12, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
sorry to hear u bricked. and a hard brick for sure. explanation from experience. when most phones hard brick depending on the manufacturer, the only solution is to replace some hardwares on the main board as the drivers on the old chip can not be recovered. perhaps ur ram was replaced along with other onboard chips.
that screen shot is too much of excess ram. grin thats greed grin
lol tnx i just vex
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Ositainklord(m): 12:17pm On Jan 12, 2013
Brainrex:
lol tnx i just vex
I never thoght i'd see the day! Hollaslyd, pls is your n3 still in good working condition? *just asking* This one wey oga brain don give him n3 heart attack and epilepsy, i think you niggas should make a guide of things to do when rooted and limits to go. Brainrex had 1.2gig ram from d screenshot. Maybe d max is 800mb?? Who knws? But i think a guide would b good. What to do, what not to do? So we wont have peeps develping more problems. What do u think?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2013
Osita_inklord:
I never thoght i'd see the day! Hollaslyd, pls is your n3 still in good working condition? *just asking* This one wey oga brain don give him n3 heart attack and epilepsy, i think you niggas should make a guide of things to do when rooted and limits to go. Brainrex had 1.2gig ram from d screenshot. Maybe d max is 800mb?? Who knws? But i think a guide would b good. What to do, what not to do? So we wont have peeps develping more problems. What do u think?
grin i've used different android devices and has rooted and stretched them to the limit and has never bricked. i thread with backups and caution.
ur device can't crash while rooted unless u made it crash even bricking.
i will tutor on what no to do with root and the benefits later
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ayodot(m): 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
grin i've used different android devices and has rooted and stretched them to the limit and has never bricked. i thread with backups and caution.
ur device can't crash while rooted unless u made it crash even bricking.
i will tutor on what no to do with root and the benefits later

I made a backup of my stock ROM using the romdump. how can one make a zip update from the romdump.
thanks in advance
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lat4real: 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2013
pls how do i install on memory card? i haven't root it yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (484) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II