Stats: 3,159,361 members, 7,839,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (646256 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Geniusvic(m): 11:50pm On May 18, 2013
Has anyone here tested pes 2013,sacred odyssey,shadowgun,Nova 3,Nova2 and Modern combat 3 & 4?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by stunnaf: 1:20am On May 19, 2013
is anyone experiencing network problem on mtn?
my 2g works perfectly but my 3g keeps on going off it happened long ago when i started using the mtn bis stuff and the next day it started working normally again. and i stay in benin city
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by stunnaf: 1:21am On May 19, 2013
Geniusvic: Has anyone here tested pes 2013,sacred odyssey,shadowgun,Nova 3,Nova2 and Modern combat 3 & 4?
shadow gun works.. haven't tested the rest
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by jakesund(m): 4:34am On May 19, 2013
a friend visited me yesterday,was busy bragging and showing off with my n3 (cuz i know he's a bb freak ) when he suddenly brought out a Samsung galaxy s4 sad

oboy i was shocked,the feel of the phone made me believe Jesus is really the son of God cheesy cheesy

na so i put my n3 inside pocket sharp sharp wink
and when i saw modern combat 4 on the phone i fainted sad angry

enough is enough I'm getting a s3 or n7 cool

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by wolinty247(m): 5:06am On May 19, 2013
@brainrex n ya'all let's get things straight. I need info bout some apps. on N3 note av got ram booster runing smoothly with a total of 1gb ram
1. Modern kombat 4 (will it work n I guess I'll have to ram boost right)
2. Need for speed most wanted (shud I download from play store n will it run smoothly if I ram boost.
3. Nova 2 n 3
and any other HD games out there that you've already tested. cos dats d ones I remember now thanks
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by degurl(f): 6:39am On May 19, 2013
It seems a rooted n3 works better than an unrooted one. I have been using the phone now for 4months. If I root it, will I loose all my data's and contacts?
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE A LADY -LIKE STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW I WILL ROOT MY PHONE. I RELLY WANT TO DO IT.

Secondly, I have been finding it difficult to open my contacts. If I click on a name I want to dail, this message pops up: "the process android.process acor has stopped unexpectedly, please try again". And I have been retrying for 3days. Someone please tell me what to do.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by waley47(m): 8:03am On May 19, 2013
jakesund: a friend visited me yesterday,was busy bragging and showing off with my n3 (cuz i know he's a bb freak ) when he suddenly brought out a Samsung galaxy s4 sad

oboy i was shocked,the feel of the phone made me believe Jesus is really the son of God cheesy cheesy

na so i put my n3 inside pocket sharp sharp wink
and when i saw modern combat 4 on the phone i fainted sad angry

enough is enough I'm getting a s3 or n7 cool

Lols badoo ur guy don fall ur hand with s4 lols hustle go buy ur samsung too
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:04am On May 19, 2013
sam4xadams:
It says licence verification fail after I install it n open it. Help me
Use lucky patcher to remove license verification.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by pators(m): 8:12am On May 19, 2013
lacosteIII:

then, download SOLID EXPLORER to do it...its on play store
..i ws given just 25 cash nd 4000 coins
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by valboy20(m): 9:13am On May 19, 2013
Defaramade:
Use es file explorer to backup applications downloaded from playstore, u can also install mobo market, apptoide or blackmart alpha & download applications from dia
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by physise(m): 9:35am On May 19, 2013
stunna(f):
is anyone experiencing network problem on mtn?
my 2g works perfectly but my 3g keeps on going off it happened long ago when i started using the mtn bis stuff and the next day it started working normally again. and i stay in benin city
guy same with me o make una help o
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 9:36am On May 19, 2013
valboy20:
Which folder can we find apk files of applications downloaded from playstore?
U cam only find them when you back them up.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Berryman: 9:37am On May 19, 2013
degurl: It seems a rooted n3 works better than an unrooted one. I have been using the phone now for 4months. If I root it, will I loose all my data's and contacts?
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE A LADY -LIKE STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW I WILL ROOT MY PHONE. I RELLY WANT TO DO IT.

Secondly, I have been finding it difficult to open my contacts. If I click on a name I want to dail, this message pops up: "the process android.process acor has stopped unexpectedly, please try again". And I have been retrying for 3days. Someone please tell me what to do
For those having dis contacts issue try any or a combination of these:
1. If u synced ur contacts, try connecting to d service provider (gmail, fbk, hotmail, etc) and perfom a sync
2. If u use facebook, try unistalling it and clearing contacts data in app manager, in phone settings (look 4 every contacts-related app).
3. If u use hotmail, try unistalling it as i read dat they've changed apps 4 their contacts syncing service. Uninstall ur hotmail app and clear contacts data in app manager. Check if d problem's bn solved. If it has and u still wanna use hotmail service, get their new app.
4. Just clear contacts data in app manager.
Do any of these four items and check for success at for each method applied b4 doing any other (in case d previous one didn't work). I'm confident d contacts prob will be solved. Report here if it works or doesn't.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 9:48am On May 19, 2013
Bodafix:
Thanks but I can't access my internal memory. I pls if u don't mind, help me.
sorry to boarder you i can see you are busy,is it p3 you are using,if yes,is there any difference between p3 and n3,i dont know the one to buy,leave price out of it,thank you
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Meklex(m): 11:01am On May 19, 2013
A new discovery
I just found out that since I charged my battery with a universal charger it has increased its labour period tremendously,

All apps and games on n3 has their fair share with a bit of the internal memory. So uninstall all unnecessary apps and free up ur mem, mine is clocked at 40mb,
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 12:24pm On May 19, 2013
Op abeg make this thread title Tecno N3/P3 discussion
THey are practically the same device. For new users. To avoid creating another separate thread on p3
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 12:30pm On May 19, 2013
wolinty247: @brainrex n ya'all let's get things straight. I need info bout some apps. on N3 note av got ram booster runing smoothly with a total of 1gb ram
1. Modern kombat 4 (will it work n I guess I'll have to ram boost right)
2. Need for speed most wanted (shud I download from play store n will it run smoothly if I ram boost.
3. Nova 2 n 3
and any other HD games out there that you've already tested. cos dats d ones I remember now thanks
Sorry forget about nova 3 and modem combat 4
Goto andropalace.net and download all you want regarding games.
Goto apkmania.co and download all you want regarding useful apps, themes and game apks
LEave ya ram the way it is, if you want high performance, save up and get a samsung, htc or lg from 40k up................ new
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 1:01pm On May 19, 2013
Timsilver: HOW TO ROOT TECNO P3 CHECK THIS SITE....
http://tecnon3andriod..com/2013/05/how-to-root-tecno-p3.html
please dont be angry,are you using p3?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nascimento(m): 1:50pm On May 19, 2013
Kiggster: Use lucky patcher to remove license verification.

Thanks boss. Lucky patcher has made my pes 2012 to work again.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nascimento(m): 1:55pm On May 19, 2013
Good day NL. I wanna thank all the gurus and leaders in the house for your resourcefulness. Esp to Hollaslyd and Co.

My problem about hw to download this fifa 12 apk + data. Please any ideal or links pls, its bc I downloaded a cracked version but my controls ain't working.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by otabsky: 3:25pm On May 19, 2013
Is lucky patcher for rooted phones only?

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Erisdon07(m): 3:46pm On May 19, 2013
Pls guys in the house I bought tecno n3 and I have problem with the unluckingstuff so when I took it to an engineer my msd card got missing and I don't know how the wepsait to download must of my applications eg whatssap,2go etc pls help me
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ajaolu(m): 3:55pm On May 19, 2013
HOLLASLYD: grin OK o. Bring hard disk come o. Games plenty o

Rom manager is not supported in tecno n3 forget it. Don't stress yaself

No o just this morning

Naa android only got the old archaic TNA wrestling game. I anticipate a wwe by EA this year.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ajaolu(m): 3:55pm On May 19, 2013
HOLLASLYD: grin OK o. Bring hard disk come o. Games plenty o

Rom manager is not supported in tecno n3 forget it. Don't stress yaself

No o just this morning

Naa android only got the old archaic TNA wrestling game. I anticipate a wwe by EA this year.

can you pls give me d complete procedure on how to browse cheaply on pc with mtn bis? Thks
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ringi82(m): 4:25pm On May 19, 2013
screenshots from the game 'Enemy Strike'.. awesome game i enjoy on my n3!!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 19, 2013
@Geniusvic
PES 2013 isn't out yet but the other games run fine.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 19, 2013
otabsky: Is lucky patcher for rooted phones only?
It's for rooted phones.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 19, 2013
Nascimento: Good day NL. I wanna thank all the gurus and leaders in the house for your resourcefulness. Esp to Hollaslyd and Co.

My problem about hw to download this fifa 12 apk + data. Please any ideal or links pls, its bc I downloaded a cracked version but my controls ain't working.
Try this FIFA 12.apk+data. Gimme your feedback if it wrks.

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by desto4naija(m): 5:18pm On May 19, 2013
PES 2012 NOW HAS AN UPGRADE WHERE YOU CAN PLAY WITH ANODA PERSON USING AN ANDRIOD FONE
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 6:13pm On May 19, 2013
HOW TO TURN OFF START UP SOUND IN TECNO P3
This is easy to do if your phone is rooted,
and requires no modification to any boot
animation or anything.
Open a root explorer, go to /system/
media/
Rename the following two files as shown
below (not mandatory for the names to
match mine, they are just for example)
PowerOn.mp3 -> PowerOn.mp3.disabled
PowerOff.mp3 -> PowerOff.mp3.disabled
From here, you can also get rid of camera
and other annoying sounds from the
phones UI folder.
myt work on n3.
whenever u on ur fone. it wld b on vib. so jst press volume up button.
for does without root download - "SILENT BOOT" FROM PLAYSTORE.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 6:20pm On May 19, 2013
ringi82: screenshots from the game 'Enemy Strike'.. awesome game i enjoy on my n3!!
where's the screenshot na

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (484) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II