Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (644243 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by shosky1794: 8:56am On Jul 29, 2013
Please guys i've been told that I've reached my fair usage threshold by MTN and my BIS has stopped because of this. Please i will like to know if sending '2H to 131' to bring the BIS back life still works. I'll appreciate a swift response from those who know. Thank you.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 29, 2013
physise: airtel 2gb plan dial *440*16# cost N1500 or airtel 4gb dial *440*161# cost N1500
thanks, but does it require any special configuration or droidvpn is only for mtn
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 29, 2013
Plz gurus if I partition my memory card will I lose root access
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by physise(m): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2013
Ostatomilola: thanks, but does it require any special configuration or droidvpn is only for mtn
nah,use default settings
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Lilhacker(m): 9:52am On Jul 29, 2013
shosky1794: Please guys i've told that I've reached my fair usage threshold by MTN and my BIS has stopped because of this. Please i will like to know if sending '2H to 131' to bring the BIS back life still works. I'll appreciate a swift response from those who know. Thank you.
check page 400...2h doesn't work
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Mackie1(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2013
Mackie1: Guys I can c that most of you Don dey use eblack ics, 4.04 is it safe how did you do it , and what are the advantages and disadvantages. Thanks
plzz
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Dhurmynick(m): 10:18am On Jul 29, 2013
kelvin_uj: [b]pls i need help, i rooted my tecno n3 today after the successful rooted i want and move the system file to Sd and the fone went off. it not booting. pls i need held
sorry to say. u r stupid.. how cn u move system file to sd card... i bricked my n3 9 times. but not wit system files to sd card.. congrats. u got ursef a bricked fone.. just clearly all data using recovery mode.. it will on back. but u lose all ur data... never play wid system file again... das y its called system file. not data

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Dhurmynick(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2013
dr.seno:
Plz gurus if I partition my memory card will I lose root access

no.. not at all... but u'll lose all ur sd card files.. even if u lose root.. rooting it bck to me is like readin abc
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Fatasy(m): 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2013
as vpn stopped working ni,its not connecting since yesterday.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by kelvinuj(m): 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2013
Godvilla: What system app did u move
My Padi, congratulobia smiley Uv bricked ur fone!!!

♍ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ bro can I do now, to get ♍ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ fone back to life??
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Sike(m): 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dhurmynick:
sorry to say. u r stupid.. how cn u move system file to sd card... i bricked my n3 9 times. but not wit system files to sd card.. congrats. u got ursef a bricked fone.. just clearly all data using the recovery mode.. it will on back. but u lose all ur data... never play wid system file again... das y its called system file. not data
Excuse me, how can one use the recovery mode? Does it requires a keyword or via the phone menu. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by kelvinuj(m): 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dhurmynick:
sorry to say. u r stupid.. how cn u move system file to sd card... i bricked my n3 9 times. but not wit system files to sd card.. congrats. u got ursef a bricked fone.. just clearly all data using recovery mode.. it will on back. but u lose all ur data... never play wid system file again... das y its called system file. not data

Bro, I have done all dat yet its not No, it always enter recovery mood by itself wen it try to boot
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
kelvin_uj:

♍ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ bro can I do now, to get ♍ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ fone back to life??
Did u create a ROM backup? If yes.... Flash ur system.img and u'll get ur fone back.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by begwong: 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
Silverman42:
Bro, please i did exactly what this site said but i keep getting that "demon error" from the poot app. Please help me with the procedure u used for urs because i am really going gaga right now.
Ensure you uninstall apps you downloaded,then try the procedure again.That was what i did sha!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by begwong: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
kelvin_uj: pls i need help, i rooted my tecno n3 today after the successful rooted i want and move the system file to Sd and the fone went off. it not booting. pls i need held

[b]I guess you need to dload LINK2SD to do that.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by shyna22(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
pls which site ar u download all this game
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lacosteIII(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2013
kelvin_uj: pls i need help, i rooted my tecno n3 today after the successful rooted i want and move the system file to Sd and the fone went off. it not booting. pls i need held

Bro....u can do it urself if u have a PC...
************procedure below************

[b]HOW TO RECOVER YOUR TECNO N3 WITHIN 30 minutes

download AIO Flasher https://www.dropbox.com/s/rzczvxm9rbx3gov/Android_AIO_Flasher.zip

download tecno n3 drivers http://205.196.122.137/9ls53watr81g/bfka5l05a3whyda/usb_driver.rar

download stockROM https://www.dropbox.com/s/jpir6i51th88xth/stock%20rom%20for%20tecno%20n3-boot-recovery-system-md5.zip

STEPS;
*now, download all
*extract all
*install drivers using device manager on PC (compatible with only WINDOWS 7 32 bit)
*boot your N3 into fast boot mode (this is done easily by removing the battery, and while holding volume-down button ON, plug in your usb cable, then wait till you see the TECNO logo displayed on the screen, wait for 5 second then release the volume-down button)

**open AIO flaher.exe
**click System
**click Select file(browse to where you saved the system.yaffs2.img you downloaded above)
**click/tick erase
**click flash (wait till it finish flashing)

***unplug your phone from your PC
***boot your N3 recovery mode (this is done by holding volume-up button and power button together, release the power botton and keep holing volume-down button till you enter recovery mode)
***wipe data
***wipe cache ;and reboot your phone

thats all, your tecno n3 would be good as new...[color=#990000][b]
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by shosky1794: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
lacosteIII:

follow this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1292407/guide-tutorial-how-increase-internal

After following this tutorial, i discovered that all my apps are now on the SD card instead of on the 2nd partition. I'll like to know if i can use link2SD to link those apps to the 2nd partition or i should just leave them on the SD card? Thank you.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lacosteIII(m): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
shosky1794:

After following this tutorial, i discovered that all my apps are now on the SD card instead of on the 2nd partition. I'll like to know if i can use link2SD to link those apps to the 2nd partition or i should just leave them on the SD card? Thank you.

You can use Link2sd but anytime u boot up ur phone, u will have to Re-Link all ur apps again...
But that tutorial suppose to work, it worked for over 1,000 people...thanks to ELEGAL.E a.k.a Wale K. Santos smiley
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by begwong: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
shosky1794:

Dont think you need link2SD again with the success of that tutorial. I think i will buy into this tutorial!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by missylizzy(f): 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pls is there anyway way I can do this with my windows phone(Nokia lumia510)
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Dhurmynick(m): 4:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
kelvin_uj:

Bro, I have done all dat yet its not No, it always enter recovery mood by itself wen it try to boot

hold all d buttons to enter recovery mode. while d fone is off ni o.. no need for rom. just uze ur volume key to scroll to wipe data. use power button to select. u'll see initializing. then ur fone 'll reboot. #Gbam. problem solved. u cn thank me later.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by shosky1794: 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
lacosteIII:

You can use Link2sd but anytime u boot up ur phone, u will have to Re-Link all ur apps again...
But that tutorial suppose to work, it worked for over 1,000 people...thanks to ELEGAL.E a.k.a Wale K. Santos smiley

It actually worked but was expecting the apps to go into the 2nd partition and not the main SD card. It's reduced the memory on my SDcard considerably and I have a 2nd partition of about 1.7GB free space just there idle. I hope you get me here. Thanks.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by switchie(m): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
pls gurus,i downloaded gta3 on my tecno n3 i've playing it and had no issues with it
not until i embarked on a mission that i had to carry a package and run away,the gta3 just
dissapears from my screen even when i restart the game and go back to that mission it
still closes over and over again and it really gets me frustrated cry,pls what is the cause and i'll be grateful for a solution on
this.thanks.

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lacosteIII(m): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2013
shosky1794:

It actually worked but was expecting the apps to go into the 2nd partition and not the main SD card. It's reduced the memory on my SDcard considerably and I have a 2nd partition of about 1.7GB free space just there idle. I hope you get me here. Thanks.

Yeah, i understand...its ok like that...leave it d way it is
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ycmdng(m): 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hi guys, pls am having problem rooting my phone. afta dwnldin poot, ministro and updatin library its givin me error info- ur fone encounta som problm and cant proceed. i need hlp on dis n3
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by lacosteIII(m): 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
switchie: pls gurus,i downloaded gta3 on my tecno n3 i've playing it and had no issues with it
not until i embarked on a mission that i had to carry a package and run away,the gta3 just
dissapears from my screen even when i restart the game and go back to that mission it
still closes over and over again and it really gets me frustrated cry,pls what is the cause and i'll be grateful for a solution on
this.thanks.

Maybe low internal memory issue??
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by shosky1794: 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2013
I've never seen a crappy network like this Airtel. Wish and hope MTN would just bring this BIS thing back. This Airtel network really sucks.

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by switchie(m): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
lacosteIII:

Maybe low internal memory issue??
but i don't have any low on space issue with the fone.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by shosky1794: 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2013
lacosteIII:

Yeah, i understand...its ok like that...leave it d way it is

Hm, that means the memory in my 2nd partition will be somewhat useless(1.7gb is a lot of memory to leave idle). Why the partitioning in the first place? I just hope there's some kind of solution to this. Thanks for the response.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by dazekid(m): 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
just got root access...thanks to procedures from the gurus here it was just too easy....now i need an app that can help modify tn3 camera settings coz it is too damn poor....anybody who knows some good apps should pls say them....preferably free too...thanks in advance..
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ebuka144(m): 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
Pls guy i ve downloaded driodvpn n
regidtered but i dont no hw to use it

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (484) (Reply)

How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.