Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

How Would MFM General Overseer Explain These Verses? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Would MFM General Overseer Explain These Verses? (763 Views)

Holy-Aruosa Cathedral Church: Oba Of Benin Is General Overseer / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons / General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would MFM General Overseer Explain These Verses? by Ozegbe(m): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2012
1. Matt 5:44, Luke 6:27 - But i tell you: Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you and persecute you.

2. Mark 11:25 - And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your father which is in heaven may also forgive you.

3. Romans 12:19 - Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, ''vengeance is mine, i will repay,'' says the lord.

my mum is a member of mfm and i have never followed her to that church, because i cant seem to find any reason (biblically) why i have to keep killing my enemies, contrary to the above verse (to mention a few) every church service.

Dear beloved MFM brethens; have you ever thought within you that you could be the enemy of some one else?

imagine you are the enemy of another sister in anoda branch far away..what happens if God decide to answer all prayers?

2 Likes

Re: How Would MFM General Overseer Explain These Verses? by Dsage1: 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2012
@op, good research.
Re: How Would MFM General Overseer Explain These Verses? by Ozegbe(m): 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2012
D sage: @op, good research.
thank you. Still waiting for MFM members reply.
Re: How Would MFM General Overseer Explain These Verses? by EvilBrain1(m): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2012
MFM people aren't really killing anybody, no matter what they say. You see prayers don't actually work. So other than wasting people's time and creating noise pollution, they are completely harmless.

Let her keep praying like that if she wants. If I were you, I'd be more concerned about how much of her money the pastors have convinced her to hand over.

1 Like

Re: How Would MFM General Overseer Explain These Verses? by Ozegbe(m): 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
are there no MFM nairalanders?
Re: How Would MFM General Overseer Explain These Verses? by AtheistD(m): 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
Evil Brain: MFM people aren't really killing anybody, no matter what they say. You see prayers don't actually work. So other than wasting people's time and creating noise pollution, they are completely harmless.

Let her keep praying like that if she wants. If I were you, I'd be more concerned about how much of her money the pastors have convinced her to hand over.

They are not harmless. Because of their rhetoric on generational curses etc. they are fueling paranoia amongst their flock.

Watcj out for a rising number of schizophrenics in the country.

(1) (Reply)

Pls., Kindly Interprete This DREAM! / Jesus Is Coming Soon / Ask Any Questions You Have For God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.