Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Requirements For Exportation Of Cassava Chips And Ginger... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Requirements For Exportation Of Cassava Chips And Ginger... (717 Views)

I Want To Start Exportation Of Agricultural Product? Somebody Help Me With Info / Nigeria Makes $612m From Exportation Of Sesame Seeds / Condemn Car Battery For Exportation(60ams,70ams,100ams) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Requirements For Exportation Of Cassava Chips And Ginger... by fistonme(m): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2012
Greetings, erudite and focused entrepreneurs in the house. May your contineous efforts and labour yield great result.
I am aspiring to be an exporter of Cassava chip or Ginger(as i have easy access to these products). My challenge is how to begin after aquiring the product. In terms of target market(i.e countries where such products are most desired),potential buyers and how to get the required documents that will enable me export my products with less difficulties. I(and observers who may become interested) sincerely desire honest advise from veterans in this form of export or similar trade. Thanks in advance to everyone of you for your constructive contributions to encourage and guide young entrepreneurs in the house.The sky indeed shall be your starting platform.
Re: Requirements For Exportation Of Cassava Chips And Ginger... by fistonme(m): 5:51am On Dec 10, 2012
Ah!! Is it that no body here has idea on the aforementioned or no one has got the time for a reply yet. I beg una,make una help me/us with this info i/we need am well well oh

(1) (Reply)

Angola President's Daughter 'africa's First Female Billionaire' / I Need Some Sound Trucks for sand haulage or Hire purchase In Portharcourt / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.