Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Read This Story And Cry...mercy Nnadi Returned Alive - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Read This Story And Cry...mercy Nnadi Returned Alive (900 Views)

MBGN Winner, Iheoma Nnadi Shares Bikini Pictures / Photos: Miss Iheoma Nnadi Representing Akwa Ibom Emerges Winner Mbgn 2014 / Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This Story And Cry...mercy Nnadi Returned Alive by 10KNews: 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2012
READ THIS STORY AND CRY...

THE INCREASE IN THE VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN IN THIS COUNTRY HAS RISEN TO A LEVEL THAT IS GIVING THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY A CONCERN. BUT PLEASE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE NERVES FOR HORRIBLE PICTURES, THEN DON'T FOLLOW THE LINK. IT WILL EMOTIONALLY BREAK YOU DOWN.

http://10knews..com/2012/12/read-this-and-cry-mercy-nnadi-is-out-of.html

We have raised the topic on twitter with hash-tag #10KNewsFacts

You can make your own contributions too

Follows us on twitter with handle @10knews

Like us on facebook on [email]www.facebook.com/10knews[/email]

www.10knews..com
Re: Read This Story And Cry...mercy Nnadi Returned Alive by JameyMaxwell(m): 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2012
God purnish the bastard that did that to Her.
Re: Read This Story And Cry...mercy Nnadi Returned Alive by 10KNews: 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
Jamey Maxwell: God punish the bastard that did that to Her.

It was her husband! I cried when i read her story
Re: Read This Story And Cry...mercy Nnadi Returned Alive by JameyMaxwell(m): 6:56pm On Dec 09, 2012
Pass mii the Tissue.
Am still cryin as am readin the story•

(1) (Reply)

Happy April Fools' Day / My Experience In The Hands Of Kidnappers - Victims / Can You Visit A Cemetry Alone At Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.