Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Student Online Registration Script Needed - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Student Online Registration Script Needed (969 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Online Registration Script Needed by morgist(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
Hi webmasters i want a student online registration scrip in PHP.that will be able to

1. has a registration form where student will register.
2.A pin capability that will only allow access to users when they input the correct pin.

if you have a script that can do this let me know please.

NB: i need serious persons with the exact script, no alternative please.
Re: Student Online Registration Script Needed by suneepet1: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2012
i wonder if you can get an exact script for such assignment but it simple if you know a bit of mysql and php.thats all
Re: Student Online Registration Script Needed by olyjosh(m): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2012
I think it gona better if u can write one or been written for you cos you might not get such script except you are developing in one the open source CMS out there
Re: Student Online Registration Script Needed by switchmax8: 9:47am On Dec 10, 2012
yes i can do that for you contact me emah.oizamisi@gmail.com
Re: Student Online Registration Script Needed by morgist(m): 11:03am On Dec 10, 2012
suneepet1: i wonder if you can get an exact script for such assignment but it simple if you know a bit of mysql and php.thats all

that is what i am thinking too.

olyjosh: I think it gona better if u can write one or been written for you cos you might not get such script except you are developing in one the open source CMS out there

yah i have develop something like that in cms but the issue i am having is the authentication management. i havnt got any extension that will serve the purpose.

switchmax8: yes i can do that for you contact me emah.oizamisi@gmail.com

i have send u an email
Re: Student Online Registration Script Needed by divinetalent(m): 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2012
i have done such job before. You can reach me on 08030716751 if you are serious. Thanks
Re: Student Online Registration Script Needed by Idimeh: 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
I greet you,
Can i have your contact if your have not got a genuine contact for your web design.

i am a scratch card printer. i know you would need my services once your web is set up. being that we print Scratch cards for over a hundred institutions in Nigeria plus NECO, WAEC, JAMB we have numerous contacts for that.

For more info, kindly call 08082948770
Re: Student Online Registration Script Needed by 9japrof(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2012
i have a script like that, that was deployed for a polytechnic in south east.

I can actually do the job for you, with user requirements in mind

I can actually show u a demo version for u to verify

Ma email is doggedbb@yahoo.com
Re: Student Online Registration Script Needed by webaplanet(m): 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2012
send an sms to 08028823471 for discussion. . I do not think systems are developed the way you are trying to look at it.
Re: Student Online Registration Script Needed by fghanni(m): 4:04am On Dec 27, 2012
Get the complete project (with the writeup) call me: 07032624096 Bbm: 2477F921

Mail: fghanni@yahoo.com
Re: Student Online Registration Script Needed by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
If you need consultation or getting this project done email me okeowoaderemi@gmail.com or visit okeowoaderemi.com, but first make sure that the pin can't be shared among students i did one for a school in Joomla, just let me know.
Re: Student Online Registration Script Needed by uchechuka: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2013
I am a freelance web application, website, mobile web application and software developer. I am proficient using PHP, MYSQL, AJAX, JQUERY, CSS, HTML, XHTML, C#, ASP.NET, MSSQL, PLSQL e.t.c. I have worked with some ICT organisations, and during this time i was involved in series of developments for the organisations. I'll give you a standard development just the way you want it. I can be reached via email at uchechuka@gmail.com or call 08037593242. My name is Chuka.
Have a nice day.
Re: Student Online Registration Script Needed by Z8(m): 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2013
The script you need isnt difficult to create.if u really need it done at an affordable price contact me.if you dont linke what I have to offer then you can try some1 else

(1) (Reply)

E-portal Solutions-cutting Edge Web Design Technology Solutions / Student's Divine Oracle Schl Management System Portal, Get 20% 4 Life Markeking / Webhosting; The Cheapest, The Most Reliable, Complete Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.