Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,086 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 (1882 Views)

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by bingbagbo(m): 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2012
thanks to everybody for your roless you played in getting me back.

i promise you a more funnier BG, worlahi!!!

The disqualification didnt take away my reputation as the "JOKES PRESIDENT "

HEY,. ...watch OUT for BG 2013 grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by ekeroyal(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
bin gbagbo: its with deep regrets that i had to leave this way, but i have to. i have joked about leaving before, but i mean it this time. there is no truth here. i have been the best here but
i have been cheated for so long here and i cant take it any longer.
people forget that, since nl moved to NL2 there were several erroneous bans which affected me. must that disqualify me?
i quit jokes section today!
i ll miss some peeps here though, slimchi2k2 my boss' bunmi, larride etc.
good bye peeps.

Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by jackpot(f): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
muki said she banned you at least 4 times

dani said you were banned more than 3 times

Haba, only you?

we are not even counting warnings. The rule says even 2 warnings can disqualify somebody. I hope you know that?

Honestly, I wouldn't like you to leave but you must not cheat to win. The rule must be followed. That's the hard truth. You were not the first to be DISQUALIFIED, neither will you be the last. It's a tradition that has been ongoing since. That's the more reason why you should avoid being banned.

You don't have to be compensated with a title you don't merit.

I will miss you if you leave.

your colleague in Jokes
Jackpot
Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by jackpot(f): 9:59pm On Dec 09, 2012
muki said she banned you at least 4 times

dani said you were banned more than 3 times

Haba, only you?

we are not even counting warnings. The rule says even 2 warnings can disqualify somebody. I hope you know that?

Honestly, I wouldn't like you to leave but you must not cheat to win. The rule must be followed. That's the hard truth. You were not the first to be DISQUALIFIED, neither will you be the last. It's a tradition that has been ongoing since. That's the more reason why you should avoid being banned.

You don't have to be compensated with a title you don't merit.

I will miss you if you leave.

your colleague in Jokes
Jackpot
Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by Homar(m): 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2012
So this he-goat is quitting because he was disqualified for best joker of the year ? After all his useless work here on jokes section excluding ramatu . Rotflmfao .
Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by Exponental(m): 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2012
Na wash!
Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 10, 2012
Go know sey I go miss Ramatu o sad

*funeral song playing*

But this exit fit be wash o.. Abi BG dey always fart twice before im comot??
Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by bunmioguns(m): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2012
bin gbagbo: its with deep regrets that i had to leave this way, but i have to. i have joked about leaving before, but i mean it this time. there is no truth here. i have been the best here but
people forget that, since nl moved to NL2 there were several erroneous bans which affected me. must that disqualify me?
good bye peeps.

BIN, am gonna miss u more than anything. . .. . .take care cool cool cool
Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by slimchi2k2(m): 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
i'm short of words, BIN bro come down is ok it not up-to dat,pls come back let us have fun together,if there's anything winner we get i will personnal give it to u + 2
check ur mail i we send u pm now
Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2012
you leaving because you are not nominated lmao
abegi, like say you deserve am sef
undecided
Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by Ruqaya(f): 7:26pm On Dec 10, 2012
eheheheheheheheheheheh
can't stop laughing.
anyway, good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by Tsmooth1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2012
Bingbabooon!!! U dnt even deserve to be in NL, go back to zoo.

Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by jackpot(f): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
slimchi2k2: i'm short of words, BIN bro come down is ok it not up-to dat,pls come back let us have fun together,if there's anything winner we get i will personnal give it to u + 2
[size=24pt]PATHETIC![/size]

2 Likes

Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by bunmioguns(m): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2012
~vicky~:
you leaving because you are not nominated lmao
abegi, like say you deserve am sef
undecided

hw far baby girl. .where have u been since
Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by bingbagbo(m): 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
slimchi2k2: i'm short of words, BIN bro come down is ok it not up-to dat,pls come back let us have fun together,if there's anything winner we get i will personnal give it to u + 2

THANKS SLIMCHI2K2 for the concern,. .. i have sent you a PM, please check it. .. goodbye cheesy
Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by bunmioguns(m): 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
jackpot: [size=24pt]PATHETIC![/size]

*speaks quietly to his ear*. . . Go nd report to Mukina. . .slimchik nd Bin are the same.
EEdiot
Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by jackpot(f): 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
bin gbagbo:

THANKS SLIMCHI2K2 for the concern,. .. i have sent you a PM, please check it. .. goodbye cheesy
[size=14pt]Send him a new PM and include your address so that he will post an award to you. Hang it on your wall and make yourself happy!

Seriously, you are a big cheat for having multiple usernames and an award-winning number of bannings per year!

Domesticated pig!!!
[/size] tongue
Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by Homar(m): 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2012
bin gbagbo:

you still dey here ? Will you getout of this section bush-pig .
Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2012
good bye peeps.

Haba! it hasn't kum to dis nau embarassed embarassed embarassed

You don't have to quit having your fun just because of dis mere award winning of a thing
Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by larride(m): 5:55am On Dec 11, 2012
grin
I'm now a wandarer in Nairaland
Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by jackpot(f): 6:25am On Dec 11, 2012
Bro, join Bolton Wanderers F.C. then grin
Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by bunmioguns(m): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2012
larride: grin
I'm now a wandarer in Nairaland

*sings 'you are not alone' by MJ for him*. .. . cool cool
Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
Bin bye bye.....

*Singing "i don't care" by flavour ft wizboy*
Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
MOGUL.O:
Bin bye bye.....

*Singing "i don't care" by flavour ft wizboy*
Hey! mogul.o, watsup?

Abi them don release you?
Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 12, 2012
PretiEbony: Hey! mogul.o, watsup?

Abi them don release inside me?

I think so Pweetiebonyi!

Check in between ur legs!
Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by engrfcuksmtin(m): 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2012
Singing hymn 79 of the baptist hymnal (funeral hymn. Adieu BG.

Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by engrfcuksmtin(m): 2:32pm On Dec 13, 2012
Singing hymn 79 of the baptist hymnal (funeral hymn) Adieu BG!

Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by EfemenaXY: 3:14am On Dec 14, 2012
good bye peeps.

Where you wan run go?

*** Drags him by his collar, back to his naughty stool!***

Don't you know every section has got it's er...(ahem)..."Black sheep"?

Abeg find your way back jor. You be the undisputed Jokes Section Baddest Boy. But seriously, why d'you wanna take this to heart? It's all fun 'n games bro. Now if any one dares disturb you again (apart from Muki and Dani sha...my power no stretch reach that corner, lol)..just haller for aunty Efe.

Now folks, warning to yous lot!

[size=18pt]If una tosh Bin again eh! Even a strand of his er...nappy hair eh!...

Just tosh am, una go see fire o![/size]
grin

Eh..hen...tension diffused.

Oya, make una come vote for your very own Jokes section old timer here: https://www.nairaland.com/1131064/official-literature-writing-section-poster/1

cheesy grin
Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by bright007(f): 6:55am On Dec 15, 2012
Thank God d bushpig is leaving....atleast one less mumu in d jokes section.
Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by EfemenaXY: 8:36am On Dec 15, 2012
Bright lipsrsealed
Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by StudioCFR(m): 10:24am On Dec 15, 2012
atleast sanity for now return to jokes section cool
Re: i am back to jokes section for good. . ..credits to slimchi2k2 by EfemenaXY: 10:48am On Dec 15, 2012
Studio lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Amazing Facts We Don't Know / Chinese Man Sues Actress For Staring At Him On TV. See The Actress... / PHOTO: When You Attend The Burial Of Your Wicked Uncle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.