Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Violence Against Women More In The SE - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Violence Against Women More In The SE (758 Views)

Ending Violence Against Children / violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd / French Police Violence Against Black Women And Children! (watch Video Link) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Violence Against Women More In The SE by geez1: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2012
Was listening to 92.3FM this morning on my way to work around 8:20am and this lady from an NGO was speaking and I was shocked when she said that violence against women is more in the SE than any other region in Nigeria. I have tried checking some documents online and all seem to corroborate this. Could this be the reason why more Igbo girls are getting married to Yoruba men?
Re: Violence Against Women More In The SE by seanet02: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2012
That is ibo for you
Re: Violence Against Women More In The SE by drnoel: 11:41am On Dec 10, 2012
*[size=38pt]Boooooooooooooooooooooo[/size]*
Re: Violence Against Women More In The SE by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 10, 2012
another stewpid thread.you heard a gossip from inspiration fm then decided tell us. why not get your facts right? infact wait let Baby mama come and treat your mental case.na she fit you.ARA CHARA KWA GI AMU!
Re: Violence Against Women More In The SE by seanet02: 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
berem: another stewpid thread.you heard a gossip from inspiration fm then decided tell us. why not get your facts right? infact wait let Baby mama come and treat your mental case.na she fit you.ARA CHARA KWA GI AMU!
When will we start doing " DADUBULE"?
Re: Violence Against Women More In The SE by slimghost(m): 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2012
Mukina and co! So you guys wont close this thread and ban this ape of a human being? When Igbos respond now, you guys will start hiding posts and banning people. Shame on all you MOD's that indulge in tribalism, Seun inclusive. ndi nzuzu
Re: Violence Against Women More In The SE by geez1: 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2012

I'm shocked at these reactions to say the least. These is a verifiable event. The programme actually aired on 92.3 FM this morning and was hosted by Dan Foster and if that does not suffice, find below a link corroborating Dan's guests position.. I didn't poke a finger of accusation at anyone but just reacted to a report. Though I've been in meetings all day, I took time out to read the 99 page document I downloaded earlier on my flight back to Lagos. It didn't say there's no violence against women in other parts of Nigeria but that it is more rampant in the SE. Violence against women is the issue here and not whatever you guys have made out of it. You could be saving your sister, cousin or friend from abuse if you took it half as seriously as I'm taking this sin against womanhood now.

http://www.dfid.gov.uk/Documents/publications1/Gender-Nigeria2012.pdf

berem: another stewpid thread.you heard a gossip from inspiration fm then decided tell us. why not get your facts right? infact wait let Baby mama come and treat your mental case.na she fit you.ARA CHARA KWA GI AMU!

And yes I got my facts right and will wait for you to counter it with a more recent fact

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable - Daughter Slept With Mother's Corpse For 8months / OAU Student Caught Attempting To Flush New Born Baby In Water Closet / WICKED:Woman Told By Airline She Couldn't Return Text From Her Suicidal Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.