Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

OAU Student Caught Attempting To Flush New Born Baby In Water Closet - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OAU Student Caught Attempting To Flush New Born Baby In Water Closet (756 Views)

Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter / Woman Arrested For Attempting To Use Twins For Fraud / Student Caught At Lagos Airport With 10.255kg Of Drugs Hidden In Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Student Caught Attempting To Flush New Born Baby In Water Closet by Tunbolity(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
Residents of Moremi Hall of Obafemi Awolowo University in Ile-Ife were woken up with the bizarre story of a lady who attempted to flush her precious gift in the water closet this morning.The lady simply identified as Oyin who is a 400 level student of Electrical and Electronic Engineering had locked herself up in the toilet at Block A of the hall while she gave birth herself and attempted to flush the baby in the toilet.It was the cry of the little baby that caught the attention of one of the cleaners who forced the door open and rescued the innocent child from the claws of death.The cleaner while narrating her account of the story,sai she met the baby inside the toilet.It would be recalled that something similar to this had occured in the institution last session when a foetus was dumped in the waste basket in one of the lecture rooms in the Department of Mathematics.While speaking with a nurse at the school's health centre,he said, 'the baby is hale and hearty and the mother is in a stable condition'.

Re: OAU Student Caught Attempting To Flush New Born Baby In Water Closet by saintneo(m): 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2013
What a pity.
Re: OAU Student Caught Attempting To Flush New Born Baby In Water Closet by Afam4eva(m): 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2013
Chei, uwa mmebi
Re: OAU Student Caught Attempting To Flush New Born Baby In Water Closet by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
it happend in ma hostel.i even saw d baby nd d gal dat gave birth.
Re: OAU Student Caught Attempting To Flush New Born Baby In Water Closet by spenca: 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
First the baby was found alone now it was been flushed which should we consume
Re: OAU Student Caught Attempting To Flush New Born Baby In Water Closet by spenca: 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2013
gbemies: it happend in ma hostel.i even saw d baby nd d gal dat gave birth.
Are you for real,do you have pictures of the lady that delivered and the infant ,am a reporter of CNN i would like to broadcast this story tonite if i can get the aforemention and a genuine narration from you. Please you contact so i can have them if you got any.
Re: OAU Student Caught Attempting To Flush New Born Baby In Water Closet by remecy(f): 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2013
spenca: First the baby was found alone now it was been flushed which should we consume
Did you get that from the story we just read above? Cos i have my doubts.
Re: OAU Student Caught Attempting To Flush New Born Baby In Water Closet by spenca: 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
remecy:
Did you get that from the story we just read above? Cos i have my doubts.
Mind you der was an earlier report before this
Re: OAU Student Caught Attempting To Flush New Born Baby In Water Closet by Saguinista: 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2013
Chei

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Osukogu: I Was Tortured By The Police Into Making My Confession - Suspec / Hackers Use Newsweek Twitter Account To Threaten Michelle Obama[pictured] / WICKED:Woman Told By Airline She Couldn't Return Text From Her Suicidal Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.