Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Standard Chartered Bank Personality Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered Bank Personality Test (1042 Views)

Rules For Personality Test / Etisalat Customer Service Rep. Invite For Personality Test / Structure Of Pwc Personality Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standard Chartered Bank Personality Test by sucrecandy(m): 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2012
Hello, Does anyone know what's up with this Standard Chartered Bank Online personality test? Is it the major aptitude test? And how can one successfully pass it? It came after i applied for teller position, I have written the test sometime in the past with a notification that they would get back to me and they never did, please I need clues 'cos i got same to write again. #confused
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Personality Test by pitoski(m): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2012
same wit me. the personality test is just to test your natural personality whether it's your type that is fitted for the job. Just be yourself and do ur best. wish us the best.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Personality Test by sucrecandy(m): 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2012
pitoski: same wit me. the personality test is just to test your natural personality whether it's your type that is fitted for the job. Just be yourself and do ur best. wish us the best.
Thanks, I've done that and hopefull they would call this time. Cheers
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Personality Test by pitoski(m): 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
have just done now. wish us the best. amen.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Personality Test by modupebolu: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2012
Only God knws whether the bank ever calls. av written d personality test 2ce, but they never got bak to me.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Personality Test by pitoski(m): 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2012
modupebolu: Only God knws whether the bank ever calls. av written d personality test 2ce, but they never got bak to me.
same wit me. But never give Modupe, there is ALWAYS A BRIGHTER LIGHT AT THE END OF THE DARK TUNNEL. We will make it. Jus dnt even think of givin up.
Re: Standard Chartered Bank Personality Test by sucrecandy(m): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2012
Please If any of us hear any thing afterwards please don't hesitate to let us knw. ☂hαñks

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Been Called For Coolfm's Interview After The Auditions??? / 5 Jobs You've Never Heard Of / Help!swift Network Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.