Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Nigeria First Free And Open Source Education Software - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nigeria First Free And Open Source Education Software (2928 Views)

My New C# Open Source App Prevents Laptop Background Data Consumption On Windows / [C++ Open Source] Relax! ( File Management Tool) / Creating An Open-source Java Web Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria First Free And Open Source Education Software by talk2hb1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2012
We at Datasphir Solutions are proud to release Nigeria first free and open source school management software (EDUERP).
This software was developed on Drupal platform. I don't know how to write much, I think the site says it all you can visit our website for more detail. http://www.eduerp.org.ng

The Application will be hosted on github.com please we need collaboration of developers to help contribute to the development of this application.
Re: Nigeria First Free And Open Source Education Software by segsalerty(m): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2012
talk2hb1: We at Datasphir Solutions are proud to releas nigeria first free and open source school management software.
This software was developed on Drupal platform. I dont know how write much I think the site says it all you can vist our website for more detail. http://www.eduerp.org.ng

The Application will be hosted on github.com please we need collaboration of developers to help contribute to the development of this application.

seriously? [s]need developers to help contribute to the development of this application[/s] lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria First Free And Open Source Education Software by talk2hb1(m): 11:41am On Dec 11, 2012
segsalerty:

seriously? [s]need developers to help contribute to the development of this application[/s] lipsrsealed

I don't understand what you mean by that
Re: Nigeria First Free And Open Source Education Software by Hxlorg: 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2012
Hello i sent them message about needing the software for a school in Ogun state and they have not respond..

Thanks
Re: Nigeria First Free And Open Source Education Software by Shadowblaqq(m): 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2012
Hxlorg: Hello i sent them message about needing the software for a school in Ogun state and they have not respond..

Thanks
Hxlorg: Hello i sent them message about needing the software for a school in Ogun state and they have not respond..

Thanks
Guy keep trying maybe this could be one of those technological breakthroughs we have been waiting for lol! .Nigerian online marketers suck in support
Re: Nigeria First Free And Open Source Education Software by talk2hb1(m): 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2012
I'm Sorry not to have replied your email. The software ought to be hosted on github, but unfortunately our lead developer is trying to fix a major bug a day to launching. I will personaly mail it to you when bug is fixed.
Re: Nigeria First Free And Open Source Education Software by talk2hb1(m): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2012
Your mail has been replied.
Re: Nigeria First Free And Open Source Education Software by timbs001(m): 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
@talk2hb1: I'll love to get involved in the development of the software. i've done quite a lot with drupal including custom module development. Lemme know what you think
Re: Nigeria First Free And Open Source Education Software by talk2hb1(m): 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
timbs001: @talk2hb1: I'll love to get involved in the development of the software. i've done quite a lot with drupal including custom module development. Lemme know what you think
\

Yes you can participate its a Free and Open Source Software, Join us on github at https://github.com/eduerp/eduerp
Re: Nigeria First Free And Open Source Education Software by morgist(m): 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
how can i run the webapplication(drupal) because when i try running it in my apache server it takes me to the root.
Re: Nigeria First Free And Open Source Education Software by talk2hb1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2012
morgist: how can i run the webapplication(drupal) because when i try running it in my apache server it takes me to the root.
Are you trying to uinstall it on the internet nor on the local server. and again what is the error.
Re: Nigeria First Free And Open Source Education Software by morgist(m): 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
talk2hb1:
Are you trying to uinstall it on the internet nor on the local server. and again what is the error.

I have the downloaded file. i want to run it on my local server. how can i do that. because when i add it in my apache server instead of displaying an installation page like all cms use to do it just take me back to the folder.
Re: Nigeria First Free And Open Source Education Software by talk2hb1(m): 7:14am On Dec 25, 2012
morgist:

I have the downloaded file. i want to run it on my local server. how can i do that. because when i add it in my apache server instead of displaying an installation page like all cms use to do it just take me back to the folder.
Have you installed drupal because this application run on drupal version 6 platform. After installing drupal then install the module as you will install every other drupal module
Re: Nigeria First Free And Open Source Education Software by morgist(m): 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2012
talk2hb1:
Have you installed drupal because this application run on drupal version 6 platform. After installing drupal then install the module as you will install every other drupal module

thanks for your reply. after doing what you said i got this error and all the modules attached can not be enabled. what seems to be the problem?

it is saying most of the things there are missing***

Re: Nigeria First Free And Open Source Education Software by talk2hb1(m): 5:55am On Dec 27, 2012
You are expected to install some other modules to make it work properly, those are dependent module. Please try sending us an official email at info@eduerp.org.ng
Mind you this is not our website
Thank you, we will be expecting your mail.
Re: Nigeria First Free And Open Source Education Software by morgist(m): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
talk2hb1: You are expected to install some other modules to make it work properly, those are dependent module. Please try sending us an official email at info@eduerp.org.ng
Mind you this is not our website
Thank you, we will be expecting your mail.

I have sent you a mail two days ago but no response!
Re: Nigeria First Free And Open Source Education Software by hoodboi(m): 12:33am On Jan 04, 2013
Why dont you create a faq for known problems or a report a bug link
Re: Nigeria First Free And Open Source Education Software by morgist(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2013
hoodboi: Why dont you create a faq for known problems or a report a bug link

Help me tell them abeg! This guys are the company with worst support i have ever come across. I have sent them a mail more than 10days ago and no reply.
Re: Nigeria First Free And Open Source Education Software by talk2hb1(m): 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
I am sorry that your mail has not been replied.
We shall reply your mail as soon as possible. Your mail was received during our Christmas break, that is the reason why your mail has not been replied.
Re: Nigeria First Free And Open Source Education Software by talk2hb1(m): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2013
Please try to resend your mail with Nairaland in the heading.
Re: Nigeria First Free And Open Source Education Software by morgist(m): 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
talk2hb1: Please try to resend your mail with Nairaland in the heading.

Done. Check it out
Re: Nigeria First Free And Open Source Education Software by talk2hb1(m): 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
morgist:

Done. Check it out

why not visit our support page http://www.eduerp.org.ng/support

We offer paid and free support (community support) for our application.
Re: Nigeria First Free And Open Source Education Software by talk2hb1(m): 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
The software is free to use and deploy as long as you are not claiming the software is yours.

(1) (Reply)

. / International Conference On Applied Information Technology AIT 2015 October 7-9 / Social Media Is Lying To Beginner Developers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.