Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,553 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Pls Suggest Any Business One Can Start With #50,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Suggest Any Business One Can Start With #50,000 (4503 Views)

What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Binary Options Brokers-pls Suggest Any / What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Suggest Any Business One Can Start With #50,000 by Ene101(m): 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2012
Fellow NL,i need your help. I am a batch c corp member posted to Adamawa state. I have been thinking of business ideas i can start in my ppa that will fetch me extra cash.
The issue is this,there is electricity problem in Yola & d cost of running a business on fuel is too high. Pls i need suggestions on any business i can start with a capital of #50,000 excluding selling of recharge cards,agro allied and online businesses thank you very much.
Re: Pls Suggest Any Business One Can Start With #50,000 by Ene101(m): 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2012
txs @ 4 direct but i dn't wana engage my self in any online because they are not reliable and prone to fold up at any time.
Re: Pls Suggest Any Business One Can Start With #50,000 by gnachu2: 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2012
Can we partner. Am into ebiz check my signat...
Re: Pls Suggest Any Business One Can Start With #50,000 by dwizy(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ene101: txs @ 4 direct but i dn't wana engage my self in any online because they are not reliable and prone to fold up at any time.

Contact the email in my signature with the title of this post.
Re: Pls Suggest Any Business One Can Start With #50,000 by Trut(m): 12:07am On Dec 11, 2012
That money can start up any business. Though, it depends on the kind of you biz that suite you.

Re: Pls Suggest Any Business One Can Start With #50,000 by Topewealth: 11:39am On Dec 11, 2012
Wow! This is an opportunity to order for our tiger generator iron @ a discount rate ( wholesales) price nd sell for good profit!

This iron works with small tiger generator , big gen. And light ! Get it @ a discount rate and sell for profit since they is light problem over there!

Check out my old posts nd see other products you might like to order!

The price on the post is d normal market price for the final user, if u re reselling it , I will give u those products @ wholesale price!

Current I ve 2 customer I got 4m nairaland who order for this iron 4m the north ; if you re interested in this opportunity kindly contact me on 07032526610, BB- 27D2237D . t.wealth12@yahoo.com .
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Pls Suggest Any Business One Can Start With #50,000 by Topewealth: 11:53am On Dec 11, 2012
Also available are rechargeable clippers!

Re: Pls Suggest Any Business One Can Start With #50,000 by Topewealth: 11:54am On Dec 11, 2012
That's the gen iron!
Re: Pls Suggest Any Business One Can Start With #50,000 by ogbongenet: 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2012
Quail Farming,quick Cash:

Quail farming is an uncommon farming business in Nigeria, but the few people that have embraced it are not only smiling to banks, they are also enjoying both the nutritional and health values derived from consuming it
Considering the large number of poultry farmers in Kaduna that have embraced quail farming, it is no doubt one booming farming business that is gradually taking over chicken poultry business in most parts of the north. The high rate of returns and low cost of investment as well rearing them are some of the reasons many farmers are fast resorting to quail farming. In Zaria alone, there are more than 50 farms where quail are reared and sold. The fact that the birds grow and reach maturity stage faster and lay eggs within two months, compared with the six-month maturity period of chickens for whether egg-laying or consumption, attract them to farmers who see the business as a better and more sustainable investment to explore.
From market surveys both in Zaria and Kaduna, a female quail bird sells for N500 while the male goes for between N250 and N300. Its speckled eggs go for between N20 and N25. The bird’s high nutritional and market value encourage many chicken poultry farmers to abandon the business for quail farming. The NEWS gathered that these financial and health benefits, especially the high and quick returns on investment, largely explained farmers’ rush into the business in Jos where it first started, and in Kano, Kaduna and other states in the north where it is booming now. But it is very difficult for people in the southwest who wish to go into quail farming due to the problem of getting quail chicks for starting. Good news the problem has now been solved because you can easily get it now in Ibadan. I started the business just three months ago but glory be to God I earn nothing less than 2000 Naira every day.
BENEFIT OF QUAIL FARMING
It is very easy to maintain
It is not capital intensive compare to poultry farming
High return in a very short time (quail start laying at 45 day old)
It require small space
Quail egg are now recommended in the hospital which makes a good business
Here are some additional benefits you might get from eating quail eggs.:
* acquire a strong immunity system and improve metabolism.
* contain important quantity of calcium easy to assimilate.
* help healing gastritis, ulcer.
* increase hemoglobin level, remove heavy metals, toxins from blood.
* help in the treatment of tuberculosis, asthma,.
* diabetes
* contain ovomucoid protein, used in the production of anti allergic drugs.
* help inhibit cancerous growth.
* help eliminate and remove stones from liver, kidneys and bladder.
* stimulate intellectual activity.
* may accelerate recuperation after blood stroke and help strengthen heart muscle.
* are a powerful stimulant of intimate potency. They nourish the prostrate gland with useful substances, phosphorus, proteins and vitamins and therefore help restore intimate potency.
FOR FURTHER INFO TYPE QUAIL FARMING OR BENEFIT OF QUAIL EGG ON GOOGLE.
TO START QUAIL FARMING CONTACT ME ON 08060115253 OR profindeed@yahoo.com
Meet you at the top
Re: Pls Suggest Any Business One Can Start With #50,000 by keemax(f): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
Let's start with this:
What did you study in school?
What ability do you think you possess?
What object or subject matter interest you?

I will pick it up with your reply.
Re: Pls Suggest Any Business One Can Start With #50,000 by bukahands(m): 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2012
U can start a sports viewing centre for pple to come and watch match
Re: Pls Suggest Any Business One Can Start With #50,000 by Ene101(m): 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
keemax: Let's start with this:
What did you study in school?
What ability do you think you possess?
What object or subject matter interest you?

I will pick it up with your reply.
I wantd 2 start up newspaper vendor buz where pple come 2 read papers and pay but my fear is da pple now read papers online and the cost of running the buz wld be #200 everyday. I love 2 sell recharge cards but so many pple are in2 d buz in Yola.
Re: Pls Suggest Any Business One Can Start With #50,000 by Ene101(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2012
bukahands: U can start a sports viewing centre for pple to come and watch match
Thank u bro,but the capital 2 start that buz is too high and so many expenses are involved.
Re: Pls Suggest Any Business One Can Start With #50,000 by bukahands(m): 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2012
Ene101:
Thank u bro,but the capital 2 start that buz is too high and so many expenses are involved.

Tv 2 second hand 20k dstv 10k then subscription for full package 10k and generator 30k though the small one can serve for starters the main expense is the shop
Re: Pls Suggest Any Business One Can Start With #50,000 by osogwu(m): 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
tha many piple are into recharge card biz implies that it is a lucrative biz.try it, dont be afriad.any biz dat is not competetive, is not all dat profitable.
Re: Pls Suggest Any Business One Can Start With #50,000 by Ene101(m): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2012
osogwu: tha many piple are into recharge card biz implies that it is a lucrative biz.try it, dont be afriad.any biz dat is not competetive, is not all dat profitable.
Txs 4 d gudadvice. I am just afraid of too much competiton dats all but i wil go with yr advice.
Re: Pls Suggest Any Business One Can Start With #50,000 by keemax(f): 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ene101:
I wantd 2 start up newspaper vendor buz where pple come 2 read papers and pay but my fear is da pple now read papers online and the cost of running the buz wld be #200 everyday. I love 2 sell recharge cards but so many pple are in2 d buz in Yola.
Re: Pls Suggest Any Business One Can Start With #50,000 by keemax(f): 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ene101:

Hello Ene, though you didn't answer my questions; I will take you on the above quote.

1. I smell fear around you; you need to deal with it or else you will continue to have reasons why an idea would not work.
2. To allay your fears, write down the risk or threats associated with your business idea. Ask yourself if you can bring them within your ambit, if not discard it.
3. A little market research where you ask your fellow corps' if they would come to your newspaper stand to read at a price will suffice.
4. Positioning or identity you give to your product/service goes a long way to create an impression in the mind of your customers. If I were to position your service; I will create a reading and social hub that gives room for interaction, arguments, gossips and its likes - a meeting point. Create a 'can't do without' hub. With the proposed identity, I will look for how to achieve it.

Let me stop here. I hope it helps.
Re: Pls Suggest Any Business One Can Start With #50,000 by chemashie(m): 7:55am On Dec 14, 2012
If you make the 50,000 from the scratch, i will advise you to replicate the method & double it expect if you want to diversify.
If the money is given to you or saved from NYSC, then look inward just as keemax has said. Just look around & find what is in demand then move to fit in. This question has been over flogged on this section, just take time to go through about 5 pages.
Online importatn/exportation is my line of business, you can check our fast selling products @ www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace. If your customer care relation is poor or you don‘t have flair for selling or you just need quick money without lifting fingers, pls don‘t bother about importation business cos your prospective buyers are ready to take you as scammer & liar.
My 2 centz!
Re: Pls Suggest Any Business One Can Start With #50,000 by Ene101(m): 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
keemax:

Hello Ene, though you didn't answer my questions; I will take you on the above quote.

1. I smell fear around you; you need to deal with it or else you will continue to have reasons why an idea would not work.
2. To allay your fears, write down the risk or threats associated with your business idea. Ask yourself if you can bring them within your ambit, if not discard it.
3. A little market research where you ask your fellow corps' if they would come to your newspaper stand to read at a price will suffice.
4. Positioning or identity you give to your product/service goes a long way to create an impression in the mind of your customers. If I were to position your service; I will create a reading and social hub that gives room for interaction, arguments, gossips and its likes - a meeting point. Create a 'can't do without' hub. With the proposed identity, I will look for how to achieve it.

Let me stop here. I hope it helps.
txs. U just hit d nail on d head.
Re: Pls Suggest Any Business One Can Start With #50,000 by Ene101(m): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
Txs @ all 4 yr 1daful contributions. I appreciate u guys.

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Business Today With CAC / Who Has Heard Of 8 Figure Fiverr Academy / Dangote Vs Mike Adenuga: Who Is The Richest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.