Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

In Need Of Competent Graphics Training Studio In Lagos - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / In Need Of Competent Graphics Training Studio In Lagos (2273 Views)

Digital Video Editing And Motion Graphics Training / Grab this Offer!! Video Editing & Motion Graphics Training / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Competent Graphics Training Studio In Lagos by Keji3: 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2012
Hi guys, pls I need contact addresses of good graphics training centres in Ikeja area with resonable prices.... I'm looking for very deep practical classes. Thanks.
Re: In Need Of Competent Graphics Training Studio In Lagos by obisage(m): 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2012
my company offers training on graphics and others multimedia courses. but we are not with Ikeja. if u are interested 08032642336
Re: In Need Of Competent Graphics Training Studio In Lagos by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 19, 2012
@'Keji,

same here, I'm also in need of a good graphics training centre. have u found one?

@obisage,

pls where's your company located? kindly send more info to my e-mail: ed_ose@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: In Need Of Competent Graphics Training Studio In Lagos by obisage(m): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2012
my office is located at Magboro, by mountain of fire prayer city.
Re: In Need Of Competent Graphics Training Studio In Lagos by obisage(m): 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2012
this is my card

Re: In Need Of Competent Graphics Training Studio In Lagos by ugo2u(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2012
for now NIIT is still the best available. Try out the center that is in Ikeja.
Re: In Need Of Competent Graphics Training Studio In Lagos by obisage(m): 11:18am On Dec 21, 2012
NIIT is theory based training centre. some of there students come to me for practical after going there.

I have years of working experience.
there is hardly any challenge i will face today that i won't find my way out.
those big training institutes only have name
some of them use people we are better than as teachers...

am not saying u should come to be, but am saying it better to learn from an individual that is good, than to learn from an institute that has only name...

Re: In Need Of Competent Graphics Training Studio In Lagos by ugo2u(m): 4:33am On Dec 23, 2012
obisage: NIIT is theory based training centre. some of there students come to me for practical after going there.

I have years of working experience.
there is hardly any challenge i will face today that i won't find my way out.
those big training institutes only have name
some of them use people we are better than as teachers...

am not saying u should come to be, but am saying it better to learn from an individual that is good, than to learn from an institute that has only name...

In a country seeking certification and name to back it up NIIT is still top of the food chain, and if you do well in the exams they will put you up for job placement, I too am speaking from experience. but its up to you, if you want to learn to work on your own then find anyone but if you want to seek for a job with it then NIIT is your best bet
Re: In Need Of Competent Graphics Training Studio In Lagos by novelphotos: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
Want to learn Graphic design using photoshop, corel draw, Adobe illustrator and 3D character Animation, we also offer video editing training with the use of Adobe premium pro and After effect for all this and more at affordable price call 08077416539

(1) (Reply)

New 3d Visual Effects School In Lagos / Request Design Quotes / My Graphic Design CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.