Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

The 'Water Babies': 9-months, Cant Walk Or Talk, But Can Swim - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The 'Water Babies': 9-months, Cant Walk Or Talk, But Can Swim (28939 Views)

Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue / Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State / Best Pool To Learn To Swim In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 'Water Babies': 9-months, Cant Walk Or Talk, But Can Swim by HerexG(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2012
These are future Micheal peps
Re: The 'Water Babies': 9-months, Cant Walk Or Talk, But Can Swim by seechris(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
This is a normal with new born babies, their lungs are not yet fully developed hence they can survive under water, try this at 1+ the toddler will drown
Re: The 'Water Babies': 9-months, Cant Walk Or Talk, But Can Swim by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
It's a beautiful thing. And they are so adorable kiss
Some folks may be appalled but truth be told, their parents are doing them a HUGE favor!!

I hope to start my future kids early. Maybe not as early as these two but I would want them to be pros definitely before the age of 10. smiley Swimming is a skill I think everyone should be able to master. It's really not as hard as it may seem and the benefits are endless!!

I absolutely love swimming kiss.
Re: The 'Water Babies': 9-months, Cant Walk Or Talk, But Can Swim by danjohn: 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
To all the cynics who are saying that it is natural for babies to able to swim, please experiment with your baby. Put your baby inside a swimming pool without any flotation device and tell us if your child survives.
Re: The 'Water Babies': 9-months, Cant Walk Or Talk, But Can Swim by luluosas(m): 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
Amazing! God is great.
Re: The 'Water Babies': 9-months, Cant Walk Or Talk, But Can Swim by coogar: 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
danjohn: To all the cynics who are saying that it is natural for babies to able to swim, please experiment with your baby. Put your baby inside a swimming pool without any flotation device and tell us if your child survives.

the baby would survive - babies do move hands and feet and they are not even aware of any danger so they just do their thing. go on youtube and watch babies at 4 months swimming smoothly over short distances.
Re: The 'Water Babies': 9-months, Cant Walk Or Talk, But Can Swim by IFEDILIEZE(m): 12:38am On Dec 12, 2012
greall1: Photostore
photostore? smh for u
Re: The 'Water Babies': 9-months, Cant Walk Or Talk, But Can Swim by Lanretoye(m): 6:48am On Dec 12, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

This is nothing new. Most babies can swim few weeks after they come out of the womb. White people and their media generally speaking like making a big deal out of nothing often times. They like to sensationalize stuff that is not worth sensationalizing.

NEXT!

Confirm!,carry your nine months old baby go throw inside water... Mtcheeeew. Those pics aren't real in the first instance.
Re: The 'Water Babies': 9-months, Cant Walk Or Talk, But Can Swim by pak: 6:50am On Dec 12, 2012
Lanretoye:

Confirm!,carry your nine months old baby go throw inside water... Mtcheeeew. Those pics aren't real in the first instance.

that happens everyday, in some parts of the country. Read my previous post
Re: The 'Water Babies': 9-months, Cant Walk Or Talk, But Can Swim by Lanretoye(m): 7:34am On Dec 12, 2012
pak:

that happens everyday, in some parts of the country. Read my previous post

Shay if u throw your nine months old baby inside water,he go swim?,na wetin I dey ask you be that...just answer in one word.
Also telll me if those pics look real.
Re: The 'Water Babies': 9-months, Cant Walk Or Talk, But Can Swim by pak: 7:58am On Dec 12, 2012
Lanretoye:

Shay if u throw your nine months old baby inside water,he go swim?,na wetin I dey ask you be that...just answer in one word.

Bros, I want to believe you can read !

I said it happens in ilaje/ese odo everytime.

And there is nothing unreal about the pictures.

Did you see the video coogar posted ? Is that photoshop too ?
Re: The 'Water Babies': 9-months, Cant Walk Or Talk, But Can Swim by Mattex001(m): 8:36am On Dec 12, 2012
amazing
Re: The 'Water Babies': 9-months, Cant Walk Or Talk, But Can Swim by Haryoryhemie(f): 11:53am On Dec 12, 2012
methodman: mouth wide open.....# saliva dropping#
Close d wide mouth b4 fly go enter! cheesy
methodman: mouth wide open.....# saliva dropping#
Close d wide mouth b4 fly go enter!
Re: The 'Water Babies': 9-months, Cant Walk Or Talk, But Can Swim by 3kay945(m): 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
Lanretoye:

I guess you re viewing this thread with a small phone like techo? so you can't watch the video! grin
Re: The 'Water Babies': 9-months, Cant Walk Or Talk, But Can Swim by saintade01(m): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
Hmmmm Aliens undecided
Re: The 'Water Babies': 9-months, Cant Walk Or Talk, But Can Swim by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The 'Water Babies': 9-months, Cant Walk Or Talk, But Can Swim by Lordswillsmith(m): 2:30am On Dec 13, 2012
is this real or u guy just frame it
Re: The 'Water Babies': 9-months, Cant Walk Or Talk, But Can Swim by agohavivi(f): 3:17am On Dec 13, 2012
Okija_juju: Marine spirit.... Send them to Mountain of Fire... angry
Rubbish! When children are introduced to swimming at a very early age, it comes naturally to them. It's a normal thing.
Re: The 'Water Babies': 9-months, Cant Walk Or Talk, But Can Swim by KCScratch(m): 8:48am On Dec 13, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: The 'Water Babies': 9-months, Cant Walk Or Talk, But Can Swim by Youngpo413: 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
cyril83: These fishes in human pictures must have nostril

No,not nostril rather,but GILLS.
Re: The 'Water Babies': 9-months, Cant Walk Or Talk, But Can Swim by bebechuks: 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
Story,looking for attention jare!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Female Student Killed By Hit And Run Driver In Bayelsa. Graphic Pics / 5 Reasons Why You’re Not Making Progress In Life / Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.