Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

World Ends 2012 - MAYAN Vs TBJOSHUA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / World Ends 2012 - MAYAN Vs TBJOSHUA (649 Views)

"Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oritsejafor, Tbjoshua Will Not Make Heaven" / What Really Happened On May 21 Judgment Day: The World Ends October 21, 2011 / World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Ends 2012 - MAYAN Vs TBJOSHUA by ayofolajin: 10:54am On Dec 11, 2012
Lagos– It is a well known fact that the world might end on the 12th of December 2012. This is according to the Mayans, an ancient civilization who could see clearly into the future and who did not bother to make a calendar that extends beyond this terminal date. This is fact. They knew the world would end, so their calendar ends on the 12th of December this year!

But, founder of The Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), ..........

Continue @ www.ayofolajin.com

- Joe Aizobaw
Re: World Ends 2012 - MAYAN Vs TBJOSHUA by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 11, 2012
If u are expecting me to cick on that Link, Then u are on a LONG TIN
Re: World Ends 2012 - MAYAN Vs TBJOSHUA by ayofolajin: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
Harbioollah: If u are expecting me to cick on that Link, Then u are on a LONG TIN
No need to cick[/i], but visit to read...its a free world. You decided to wear what you are wearing now, so why should somebody asked you to cick[i] Meanwhile we are pouring out the details here. Enjoy

(1) (Reply)

This Is To All Beefers Of Great And Successful Men Of God / The Wheat And Tares. / Wonderful Discussion Between A Lecturer And A Student!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.