Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? (27890 Views)

Why Wear An Underwear? / Photo: Real Madrid Striker, Christiano Ronaldo, Launches Sexy Underwear Range! / Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by adjain(m): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
I wonder why women have the 'right' to wear sexy underwear while men have, until quite recently, only ass-covering materials to boast of. It is mind-boggling. Why did this happen? I am guessing that this is rooted in the age-long tradition that the men are the savages, the hunters, and women are the prey, the hunted – and in that fashion, they need to properly package the 'goods' so that they can be effectively 'preyed' upon.

We (the men) are relieved that underwear makers have finally woken up from this dogma, and realized that even in the animal kingdom, female animals are now known to do the 'chasing'. I mean, peahen actually 'bid', while the peacock struts about with his 'sexy' feathers.

The good thing, at least, is that now, men's underwear are also a priority in the fashion world, and they can now be bought in Nigeria! There are quite a number of underwear designs available to make any woman blush to see a man in all his 'glory'.

Let it not be said that when it comes to underwear, it's a woman's world, biko.

Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2012
A man's undergarment shouldn't be tight IMO; it should be loosed so that the testicles can breathe and release heat easily.

It can be fitted but not too tight like the ones I'm seeing above. Heat and a man's reproductive system are not friendly.

Please men, abstain from wearing black underwears because it absorbs heat. In thermodynamics, black is an absorber of heat and heat isn't good for the male organ since it affects semen production.

13 Likes

Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by adjain(m): 9:42am On Dec 12, 2012
ferhyntorlah: A man's undergarment shouldn't be tight IMO; it should be loosed so that the testicles can breathe and release heat easily.

It can be fitted but not too tight like the ones I'm seeing above. Heat and a man's reproductive system are not friendly.

Please men, abstain from wearing black underwears because it absorbs heat. In thermodynamics, black is an absorber of heat and heat isn't good for the male organ since it affects semen production.

True. Very true, Ferhyntorlah. However, although these boxers are more for the 'sex appeal' of the audience, I assure you they only appear to be tight. They are quite comfortable, and the band doesn't even pinch the waste at all. The boxers are so designed in a way that they give room for the testicles and all that.

We wouldn't want to blame some new-fangled underwear for low sperm counts and erectile dysfunction now, would we?
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:40am On Dec 12, 2012
Adjain,

You're right. My huzzy can look all sexy as he wants but his Benny must have enough room to breathe!
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by adjain(m): 9:30am On Dec 13, 2012
LMAO! You married, Miss (or Mrs.) Ferhyntorlah?
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2012
adjain: LMAO! You married, Miss (or Mrs.) Ferhyntorlah?

Miss at the moment and why the laugh? Infact, when I get hooked, I'm gonna be responsible for getting his underwears. How about that? grin cool smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by adjain(m): 5:53am On Dec 14, 2012
Ouch.

So you're gonna be getting him "aerated" briefs, right? I just hope they aren't skirt-like all in a bid to give his "Benny" (as you put it) a breather!

I still think your forethought's pretty cute, though wink
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
adjain: Ouch.

So you're gonna be getting him "aerated" briefs, right? I just hope they aren't skirt-like all in a bid to give his "Benny" (as you put it) a breather!

I still think your forethought's pretty cute, though wink

Skirt-like? Naaaaaaaa! I would like to see him wear a fitted but not too tight underwear and thanks for the compliment.
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by Davidogar(m): 9:27am On Dec 15, 2012
nooooooo
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by Nwoka(m): 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2012
Some of these male models are gay!!!I'm not!! So fu-ck no!!!! I aint wearing no sexy underwear

3 Likes

Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by ektbear: 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2012
i just prefer ordinary boxers
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by Kemy11(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2012
Section for homosexuals hw can a man in his right senses look for sexy underwear. Make i go sleep joorrr

3 Likes

Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2012
My hubby does wear these for me.....I love you die honey! Too sexy kiss kiss
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by kingsceemark(m): 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2012
Dis topic is for the gays, not 4 person like me. Oya homos make una come put mouth 4 dis mata
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by OCTAVO: 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2012
Kemy11: Section for homosexuals hw can a man in his right senses look for sexy underwear. Make i go sleep joorrr
My thoughts too.

2 Likes

Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2012
Just like the poster up there said,don't wear tight underwear. Its medically advised against. The 1% area is designed to be 1 degree celsius below the core body temperature. Even if the underwear tights you only at the tigh it will still not give space for aeration.
Moreover,tight underwear is old fashion and men can't be as sexy in every aspect as women. We've got other stuffs that make us sexy.
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by LeCoq: 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2012
The only thing ladies wanna see is a SEXY COQ wink
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by Smooth278(m): 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2012
Bloody Gay Post!!!
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by Sijo01(f): 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sexy underwear for male?....yunnnk!
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by Ibangap(m): 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2012
somfin like dis hun?

2 Likes

Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by ochallo: 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2012
i think the op is talking about this kind of underwear

Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by Blackteeth(m): 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2012
You can walk around with a normal "ABA-made" loose boxers even to a shop outside. But try it with these types na
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2012
I COMPLETELY DISCONCOUR!!! Men should not be allowed to dress in those undies. Una wan kill us wey be G*ys Or dont u know such sights turn us on? embarassed
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by ceospecial(m): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2012
adjain: I wonder why women have the 'right' to wear sexy underwear while men have, until quite recently, only ass-covering materials to boast of. It is mind-boggling. Why did this happen? I am guessing that this is rooted in the age-long tradition that the men are the savages, the hunters, and women are the prey, the hunted – and in that fashion, they need to properly package the 'goods' so that they can be effectively 'preyed' upon.

We (the men) are relieved that underwear makers have finally woken up from this dogma, and realized that even in the animal kingdom, female animals are now known to do the 'chasing'. I mean, peahen actually 'bid', while the peacock struts about with his 'sexy' feathers.

The good thing, at least, is that now, men's underwear are also a priority in the fashion world, and they can now be bought in Nigeria! There are quite a number of underwear designs available to make any woman blush to see a man in all his 'glory'.

Let it not be said that when it comes to underwear, it's a woman's world, biko.
Oga! Where for yaba be your store dey? I wan buy my xmas boxer!
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by slap1(m): 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
Smooth278: Bloody Gay Post!!!
Do you even know the meaning of 'gay'?

1 Like

Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by TeenageMoney(m): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2012
Gay tins on ur mind
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by noskeybaba: 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
Looking at people's posts and taking note of nairaland gays! 14 years imprisonment awaits u. Bloody fa.ggots!! OP looks like their cordinator

1 Like

Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by manny4life(m): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2012
Everything is gay to most people... Geez, live and let live

If you're angry and pissed at the thread, leave. Although, now that yall have made your presence know and have aired your opinion, yall can leave...

@OP, no need for sexiness, fitted boxer briefs does it.
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by noskeybaba: 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2012
^^ fackin GAY!! grin
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2012
noskeybaba: ^^ bleeping GAY!! grin
Dude, why dont you Go PHUCK yourself, if u've got anything Against gays! Proudly one!

1 Like

Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by nell07(m): 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2012
lolz...
Funnny dat till date d black man still doesnt understand dat not everything on d shelve is appropriate for him.
we live in de tropic region where someone like me is only super excited fer bedtym so i can strip myself to d skin and allow d nyt air work its cool deliciousness on my private quaters.
Even d loose fitting boxers still make me hot and uncomfortable during d burnin afternoons, so why would i roast my already black- burnt afrikan behind jst so i can 'feel' sexy...?
and besides... D ones i wear are pretty easy on d wallet grin

1 Like

Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by 2sexy(m): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2012
Vikin: My hubby does wear these for me.....I love you die honey! Too sexy kiss kiss
you mean "2sexy"? Sorry not me o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naomi Campbell's Visible Bald Patch Hair Disaster! / Second-Hand Clothes! / Who Wore It Better; The Lady Or The Basket?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.