Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? (27876 Views)

Why Wear An Underwear? / Photo: Real Madrid Striker, Christiano Ronaldo, Launches Sexy Underwear Range! / Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2012
[quote
author=ferhyntorlah]A man's undergarment shouldn't be tight IMO; it
should be loosed so that the testicles can breathe and release heat
easily.

It can be fitted but not too tight like the ones I'm seeing above. Heat
and a man's reproductive system are not friendly.

Please men, abstain from wearing black underwears because it absorbs
heat. In thermodynamics, black is an absorber of heat and heat isn't
good for the male organ since it affects semen production.[/quote] Don't worry about telling them for the second time. I've quoted you already.
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by movmentish(m): 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2012
INNO18: Dude, why dont you Go PHUCK yourself, if u've got anything Against gays! Proudly one!
Guy no give yourself curse oh coz of some stupid gayish shorts
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by jarkata(m): 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2012
ferhyntorlah: A man's undergarment shouldn't be tight IMO; it should be loosed so that the testicles can breathe and release heat easily.

It can be fitted but not too tight like the ones I'm seeing above. Heat and a man's reproductive system are not friendly.

Please men, abstain from wearing black underwears because it absorbs heat. In thermodynamics, black is an absorber of heat and heat isn't good for the male organ since it affects semen production.
Who tells u all these
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
Is it me or does someone else smell some gay things.
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by BattymanJ: 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2012
I would screw that nyash anyday. I love men!
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by adjain(m): 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
I swear, I didn't mean to thrill your gay fantasies, amigos. Damn, we have too much gay-ass peeps in this country!

Maestro, for Quicksell.com.ng/blog
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by adjain(m): 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2012
Hehehe. You know LMFAO's "Sexy and I Know It" song, right? Well, no matter whether you are gay or straight, I think your underwear should be le chique!

Lolz. @ceospecial, you fit buy for QuickSell na. Oya, collect link: Quicksell.com.ng, and search for underwear abi na boxers sef....
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by BattymanJ: 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2012
hi boys, which lucky guy would like to wear thong for me? I havent nyansh guy in 2 months. i PAY CASH
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2012
ferhyntorlah: A man's undergarment shouldn't be tight IMO; it should be loosed so that the testicles can breathe and release heat easily.

It can be fitted but not too tight like the ones I'm seeing above. Heat and a man's reproductive system are not friendly.

Please men, abstain from wearing black underwears because it absorbs heat. In thermodynamics, black is an absorber of heat and heat isn't good for the male organ since it affects semen production.
You are so so wrong my dear! I dont know why but am guessing that you didnt do your biology well. We were thought in secondary school then that spermms are more secreted for better fertility under warm conditions. Have you ever seen a man that got out of frozen water or cold weather You will notice that his balls are frozen! So are the eggs inside! So my point is; HEAT IS GOOD FOR SEMENN SECRETION AS A COUNTER TO YOUR POINT ABOVE!
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2012
exxell: You are so so wrong my dear! I dont know why but am guessing that you didnt do your biology well. We were thought in secondary school then that spermms are more secreted for better fertility under warm conditions. Have you ever seen a man that got out of frozen water or cold weather You will notice that his balls are frozen! So are the eggs inside! So my point is; HEAT IS GOOD FOR SEMENN SECRETION AS A COUNTER TO YOUR POINT ABOVE!
you're wrong, dear...

centje: Just like the poster up there said,don't wear tight underwear. Its medically advised against. The 1% area is designed to be 1 degree celsius below the core body temperature. Even if the underwear tights you only at the tigh it will still not give space for aeration.
Moreover,tight underwear is old fashion and men can't be as sexy in every aspect as women. We've got other stuffs that make us sexy.
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by ektbear: 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2012
I don't know why this is viewed as gay or something.

I went clothes shopping one time with a girl. She picked out two pieces of underwear that she found sexy and wanted me to buy.

Girls seem to genuinely like nice looking underwear on guys.
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
Battyman J: hi boys, which lucky guy would like to wear thong for me? I havent nyansh guy in 2 months. i PAY CASH
Mr Man will you stop Embarrasing G*ys here. It's people like you that harden the hearts of Nigerians towards Gees! What an EDIAT!
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by BattymanJ: 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2012
INNO18: Mr Man will you stop Embarrasing G*ys here. It's people like you that harden the hearts of Nigerians towards Gees! What an EDIAT!

Brother. can i kiss you? mwaaaaah! tongue
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by BattymanJ: 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2012
Nyashing men is not a crime and infact, its about time we legalise g,ay maraiges at Home
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by uzoexcel(m): 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
i concur man
noskeybaba: Looking at people's posts and taking note of nairaland gays! 14 years imprisonment awaits u. Bloody fa.ggots!! OP looks like their cordinator
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by uzoexcel(m): 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2012
niggur, u gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
adjain: I wonder why women have the 'right' to wear sexy underwear while men have, until quite recently, only ass-covering materials to boast of. It is mind-boggling. Why did this happen? I am guessing that this is rooted in the age-long tradition that the men are the savages, the hunters, and women are the prey, the hunted – and in that fashion, they need to properly package the 'goods' so that they can be effectively 'preyed' upon.

We (the men) are relieved that underwear makers have finally woken up from this dogma, and realized that even in the animal kingdom, female animals are now known to do the 'chasing'. I mean, peahen actually 'bid', while the peacock struts about with his 'sexy' feathers.

The good thing, at least, is that now, men's underwear are also a priority in the fashion world, and they can now be bought in Nigeria! There are quite a number of underwear designs available to make any woman blush to see a man in all his 'glory'.

Let it not be said that when it comes to underwear, it's a woman's world, biko.

Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by uzoexcel(m): 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2012
thatz dzgustn man...phuck offf here
Battyman J: I would screw that nyash anyday. I love men!
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by BattymanJ: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
Man nyansh is stronger, harder and delicious and if u need quick cash, talk to me. Guys please call me
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by plendil: 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2012
This is one the disgusting topics I've seen in a while. angry angry angry angry

All those advocating sexy undergarments should come out in the open about their gayyish proclivities rather than play on our intelligence.

Lastly that iidoit that posted those revolting pictures of guys wearing thongs [*pukes*] should TAKE IT DOWN!! *vomits big time*

Nonsense!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by plendil: 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2012
exxell: You are so so wrong my dear! I dont know why but am guessing that you didnt do your biology well. We were thought in secondary school then that [s]spermms are more secreted for better fertility under warm conditions. Have you ever seen a man that got out of frozen water or cold weather You will notice that his balls are frozen! So are the eggs inside! So my point is; HEAT IS GOOD FOR SEMENN SECRETION AS A COUNTER TO YOUR POINT ABOVE![/s]

Preposterous. And you had the audacity to accuse her of not 'doing' her biology well.

google is your friend. use it
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by ijebabe: 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2012
This is the 21st century, men (as least the ones I know) take their appearance seriously, right down to their underwear. Nothing but CK, Diesel and the likes cheesy. Even 15 yr olds wear cool underwear (don't ask me how I know). As long as its comfortable you're good to go.
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by eduson77(m): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2012
grin

was about to ask that.
ijebabe: This is the 21st century, men (as least the ones I know) take their appearance seriously, right down to their underwear. Nothing but CK, Diesel and the likes cheesy. Even 15 yr olds wear cool underwear (don't ask me how I know). As long as its comfortable you're good to go.
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by c33b33(m): 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
very good!
ferhyntorlah:

Miss at the moment and why the laugh? Infact, when I get hooked, I'm gonna be responsible for getting his underwears. How about that? grin cool smiley
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by vanstanzy(m): 11:05am On Dec 17, 2012
Just say u want me to dress like a FVCKING F@ggot and u want me to be infertile cos tight stuffs like that will kill my spermatozoa, at least that's ur picture of sexy. But let me ask o, why can't u walk around nude? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 17, 2012
I have 'em, I wear 'em, and I look damn sexy in 'em!
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by Freezle(m): 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
sometimes you moderators here amaze me, i see no reasons why this should be at the front page of this site. if you don't have anything to bring here please try not to do this again. For me, there are lot of news to be heard.
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by ijebabe: 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
When did this turn to a gay bashing thread? Pesin no go rest for this matter ni? Mscheeew!
Re: Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 23, 2012
Battyman J:

Brother. can i kiss you? mwaaaaah! tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i hope this is not who i think it is! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Second-Hand Clothes! / Naomi Campbell's Visible Bald Patch Hair Disaster! / Reasons Why You Should Dress Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.