Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

Nairalanders!!!meet The Male Who Has Never Been Attracted By Beauty - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairalanders!!!meet The Male Who Has Never Been Attracted By Beauty (990 Views)

Padypady.com The Nigeria Website That Have Attracted Facebook And Google / The Male Madness: A Short Story Please Criticize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders!!!meet The Male Who Has Never Been Attracted By Beauty by BossLadyDiana(f): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
There is a generally pre conceived notion that the male folks are naturally attracted to any female they consider a hottie. Even though the attraction may be void of any sexual desires,most men can't just help but at least stare at anyone who catches their fancy, a visit to a neighbour on my way back from work however got me enlightened. This babe in all ramifications is beautiful, tall, slender, sexy hips,flat tummy and well proportioned boobs,a direct opposite of dear fat me.
We spent a couple of minutes having girly chats,I gisted her about my latest stalker who has never given me a moment of peace ever since I moved into the compound, I wanted to confirm if he pestered her also, since she is a pretty babe to my greatest surprise however,she said she wasnt aware he even existed, this got me thinking,we chatted a little more, before I left for my room upstairs, looking tired and sweaty.

I had barely opened my door when I saw him, my worst night mare;right on top of my expensive china ware he wasnt alone this time around as he probably told his friends about me & they were right there having a jamboree in my room,showering me with un solicited attention,they moved around me not minding the discomfort their presence caused.
Hmmmn!!!well at this point meet my stalker,the one who wasnt attracted to my beautiful neigbour but chose the short,fat,dark & ugly me over her,he is someone most people know as "RAT" yes rat!!! one male who doesn't give a hoot if you are beautiful or not,once he is attracted to you,you are stuck with him. The only way out was to make him pissed with you, make him hate you.. Having that at the back of my mind,I strove to make myself unattractive to him by emulating my friend who he never for a second took interest in.I copied, hook,line and sinker the simple things she did which made her invisible to him:
1.Thoroughly cleaned my house ensuring all dirty areas,utensils,clothings were all cleaned up.
2.Restricting my cooking, foodstuff & anything edible outside my room infact, I stopped eating inside my room.
3.Ensuring my room was well ventilated,discarding all unwanted ,irrelevant items & generally decongesting it.

After adhering to these simple tips, I totally forgot all about his existence as he became history to me, 3 months later on my way back from work I bumped into him exhibiting the typical male character,"when one door closes another opens" he had found a new catch. He was so engrossed in his rave of the moment that he totally ignored my presence, showering all his attention on his new found source of Joy. As one trained not to snob a former stalker/toaster, I called out to him and said hello. His response however, brought lingering smiles to my lips as I knew he had forever closed that chapter of attraction he once felt towards me.
Thus those seemingly simple steps did the magic as Rats never ever stalked me again. In case you find yourself in my prior predicament, adhering to these tips would keep them away from you for as long as you do not derail.
Wishing you a pleasant life devoid of stalking Rats. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders!!!meet The Male Who Has Never Been Attracted By Beauty by bluntAF(f): 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
nice one..

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders!!!meet The Male Who Has Never Been Attracted By Beauty by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2012
Rats is definitely not coming near this work: its beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders!!!meet The Male Who Has Never Been Attracted By Beauty by Splendblex(f): 12:57am On Dec 16, 2012
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders!!!meet The Male Who Has Never Been Attracted By Beauty by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
It was a promising work that spiralled and failed to deliver. Right up to the uncovering of the male's identity, I was hooked. But the end was an anti-climax. It broke the wings the storu gave me in mid-flight. I'm sure you could find some way to reorganize the end into the rest of the story instead of leaving it looking like an out-of-place lecture.

Good effort though. Showed a lot of promise.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders!!!meet The Male Who Has Never Been Attracted By Beauty by BossLadyDiana(f): 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2012
@every poster,thanks a bunch @ Ihedinobi thanks for the positive criticism well noted, may silly rats never stalk any1 of you.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Bookstores / Memoirs Of A Repentant Hooker - Episodes 7 & 8 / Amarachi The Beautiful Poor Child Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.