Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces (18963 Views)

Leaked Images Of The Infinix Hot 3 Phone / ‘iPhone 5S': Photos Of New iPhone Surfaces / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Fhemmmy: 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2012
Da_b¤§§.:
this is what i call a beautiful device

Lol . . . Just like i dont see the hype with GS3 as well but nice phone
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Dabss(m): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
No probz.. At least I've learnt that the iPhone 5 is shapeless becuz of it's thin nature
never said so.
have you seen an iphone 5 before?
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by dmcdad: 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
Da_b¤§§.:
have you seen an iphone 5 before?
Sure nw.. I'm an iDevice user...
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by plankton(m): 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2012
Another bait to hook up as many girlz n phuck them real hard
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Fhemmmy: 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2012
^^^ What
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by VictorR1(m): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2012
man! these phones are beautiful. What operating sys are they gonna run?
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by cupid4ig(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
Victor.R:
man! these phones are beautiful. What operating sys are they gonna run?
os10
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by anitank(f): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
Toheeb31: Xoxo loving dis phone... But am already a fan of bb blade can't wait to get my hands on dat phone kiss
i tell u........paitently waiting
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by mikron(m): 1:57am On Dec 13, 2012
blackbuddy na blackbuddy, wetin don bad don bad, in android, iphone and windows os we trust
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by jidabod(m): 6:06am On Dec 13, 2012
You lot saying BB na BB, have you tried doing extensive research about BB10?

BB10 is running on a different OS called QNX.

Go to crackberry.com or blackberryos.com to find out more.
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by james1(m): 7:57am On Dec 13, 2012
Niceee!
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by aire94: 11:45am On Dec 13, 2012
Stevechibu: Bb na bb,no b d same ping? cool
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by caukerzee(m): 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2012
just4sola:

Who cares..
i do.
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Shaw007(m): 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
okpara ugo: Ehen, now i can consider blackberry.
exactly,cOs i'm Loving what I'm seeiNg cool
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by caukerzee(m): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2012
Da_b¤§§.:
bros i own an iphone 4. so STFU
no you dont, if you did you wount be souding like some random retarded 3310 user. Olodo!
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Shaw007(m): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2012
Now this is what i suggested they(RIM) did ,on dis forum. . .the touchscreen demand,beta competitive os,Beta/more apps
, , ,U'LL see BB/rim 'd cLimb back on d market very soon

. . . Now i shud start saving my skUL allowances 4 dis fone. . .

**Jst kidding**tongue
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by caukerzee(m): 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2012
Shaw007: Now this is what i suggested they(RIM) did ,on dis forum. . .the touchscreen demand,beta competitive os,Beta/more apps
, , ,U'LL see BB/rim 'd cLimb back on d market very soon

. . . Now i shud start saving my skUL allowances 4 dis fone. . .

**Jst kidding**tongue
its good to dream because dreams are always better than real life, but too much dreaming only makes you one hell of a deluded retard! I understand Apple>blackberry=nokia.
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Shaw007(m): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2012
caukerzee: its good to dream because dreams are always better than real life, but too much dreaming only makes you one hell of a deluded retard! I understand Apple>blackberry=nokia.
Gr8 jesus. . .i reaLLy wonder how some PPL reason on this forum,i mentioned my view on sometin and dats makes me LiabLe 2 attack,and what is the thing u wer trying 2 point with apple or nokia,cos i dnt remember mentioning those

Nawaa 4 dis forum Oh!!
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Shaw007(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2012
CorrectION . . .nawa 4 some People on this forum

and besides sef,I Love aPPle more than . . . i jst think dat device is beautifuL, , ,if u think different,thats ur probLem,everyone is subject 2 their beliefs
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by caukerzee(m): 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2012
Shaw007: Gr8 jesus. . .i reaLLy wonder how some PPL reason on this forum,i mentioned my view on sometin and dats makes me LiabLe 2 attack,and what is the thing u wer trying 2 point with apple or nokia,cos i dnt remember mentioning those

Nawaa 4 dis forum Oh!!
i'm sorry for misquoting you. Accept my humble apology!
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Shaw007(m): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
caukerzee: i'm sorry for misquoting you. Accept my humble apology!
oh riGHt. . .i'M aLL GOod sir
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Dabss(m): 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2012
caukerzee: no you dont, if you did you wount be souding like some random retarded 3310 user. Olodo!
lol. I don't have your time go and look for your level.
Schmuck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SIM Registration: FG To Sanction Telcos Over Customers’ Harassment / Is 50000mah Power Bank Real? / I Updated My Iphone 11 To Ios 17 And This Notification Won’t Go Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.