Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Common Car Purchase 'traps' In Nigeria - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Common Car Purchase 'traps' In Nigeria (11108 Views)

Cotonou Car Purchase Issues. / The Most Common Car On Nigerian Roads? / Common Car Terms Misuse, Like BMW Jeep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common Car Purchase 'traps' In Nigeria by yemosla(m): 8:23am On Dec 29, 2012
Nice and intreasting tread guys pls I need ur advice on dis common talk about a V6 cars and a 4 cylinder cars wen ever u want to buy a car dey keep telling u not to go for a V6 WHY? Wat r d disparities between both pls so sorry for asking out of context tanks .
Re: Common Car Purchase 'traps' In Nigeria by captalex(m): 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
The v6 cars consume more fuel, and the availability of knowledgeable mechanics for that particular kind of vehicle are lacking in this part of the world,not withstanding if you get a good deal on a decent v6 machine don't be afraid to give it a try.
Re: Common Car Purchase 'traps' In Nigeria by Pkautos: 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
Pls I need advice on 2 different cars to get. Btw a nissan pathfinder 2001 or a Mazda tribute 2002 auto tranny. Pls advice with respect to parts availability and maintenace costs. Sorry for derailing topic. Thanks
Re: Common Car Purchase 'traps' In Nigeria by sniper9ija(m): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2013
please guys i need serious advice on the 2004 acura tl and the 2004 nissan maxima..... need to know if they have any major problem in the nigerian environment.... reviews i have seen about the acura tl 04 is good bt the reviews are from ppl based in the usa, on the other hand the review of the maxima is really bad from same peps in the states........ pls anyone who have used this cas in nigeria should pls share their experince with me..... thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Symptoms Of A Bad Or Failing ABS Speed Sensor / A Thread On Obtaining The New F.R.S.C Drivers Licence. / Ex-Volkswagen Boss, Ferdinand Piech, Dies At 82

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.