Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,839 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

SOCCERINVESTMENT.COM IS SCAM- Beware! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / SOCCERINVESTMENT.COM IS SCAM- Beware! (1330 Views)

Beware Supersport Bbm Channel Is Scam (pics) / Football Betting Scam, Beware !!!!! / Undertaker - John Cena 'bloodiest Fight Ever' Survey Scam,beware!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOCCERINVESTMENT.COM IS SCAM- Beware! by Seewealth(m): 11:07am On Dec 12, 2012
www.soccerinvestment.com is a scam. the owner is one Erhobor Daniel Etinosa using UBA Account number 2032254802. he claims that he trades on football betting using arbitrage system, that is using 3 bookmakers at the same time to play. he promises 10-20 percent gain per week if you play through soccerinvestment. the least you can play is $100. he promises to pay the returns every monday. now I played $200 (N32,000)last week on 7 Dec 12 expecting to be paid 10% gain on 10 Dec, being Monday. unfortunately, he started giving me excuses on Monday and finally reneged. however he promised to pay on Tuesday. on Tuesday he stopped picking my calls. till now he refused to pick my call. i sent txt to him but he didnt reply. Meanwhile he claims he operates from UK but he still retains his phone number on roaming. his GSM is 07044426597.

already i am making effort to contact his bank by writing officially. i have also contacted a friend of mine in EFCC. We must stop this kind of boys tarnishing the image of our dear country. the fraudstar uses NL username of 'sportmail'.

i am writing this to tell anybody that knows him to tell him to return my money, cos i will pursue this to a logical conclusion.
Re: SOCCERINVESTMENT.COM IS SCAM- Beware! by Napolitano(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2012
This is serious. Scammers should be wary in these days of the internet. Their exploits can easily be published
Re: SOCCERINVESTMENT.COM IS SCAM- Beware! by TableLeg(m): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2012
Seewealth: www.soccerinvestment.com is a scam. the owner is one Erhobor Daniel Etinosa using UBA Account number 2032254802. he claims that he trades on football betting using arbitrage system, that is using 3 bookmakers at the same time to play. he promises 10-20 percent gain per week if you play through soccerinvestment. the least you can play is $100. he promises to pay the returns every monday. now I played $200 (N32,000)last week on 7 Dec 12 expecting to be paid 10% gain on 10 Dec, being Monday. unfortunately, he started giving me excuses on Monday and finally reneged. however he promised to pay on Tuesday. on Tuesday he stopped picking my calls. till now he refused to pick my call. i sent txt to him but he didnt reply. Meanwhile he claims he operates from UK but he still retains his phone number on roaming. his GSM is 07044426597.

already i am making effort to contact his bank by writing officially. i have also contacted a friend of mine in EFCC. We must stop this kind of boys tarnishing the image of our dear country. the fraudstar uses NL username of 'sportmail'.

i am writing this to tell anybody that knows him to tell him to return my money, cos i will pursue this to a logical conclusion.
Another greedy victim.... SMH!

As for you Daniel Etinosa,may you chase, chase and chase, and never meet it ..... Fraudulent bastar.d
Re: SOCCERINVESTMENT.COM IS SCAM- Beware! by Seewealth(m): 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
this is not issue of greed. i know that what he claimed is very possible,if you do football betting. it will only consume your time. this is issue of fraud.but i assure you guys that i will pursue this to the end.trust.
Table Leg :

[quote author=Table Leg ]

As for you Daniel Etinosa,may you chase, chase and chase, and never meet it ..... Fraudulent bastar.d
As
Table Leg :

for you Daniel Etinosa,may you chase, chase and chase, and never meet it ..... Fraudulent bastar.d [/quote]
Re: SOCCERINVESTMENT.COM IS SCAM- Beware! by Napolitano(m): 6:31am On Dec 13, 2012
Next tym for something like this, never pay into a personal account
Re: SOCCERINVESTMENT.COM IS SCAM- Beware! by patsucess: 11:11am On Dec 16, 2012
Haba not again!i have received so many fraud changers from this guy called Daniel Erhabor scamming people everywhere,@seewealth you don't have to go that far to track this guy with the help of the new technology available this-days no one can hide under this earth again,anyway i have a good earth locator software that i have use to locate where he is hiding,i will give you where he stays,where he work,his real phone no free of changer,sometimes i followed his steps live from my locator,and i discovered that he watch football matches in view center where he lives.i even have his pictures,let me upload one them for you to see Erhabor Daniel Etinosa.please let me hear from you if are really serious to get him,if you are replying this message,reply with your signature.

Re: SOCCERINVESTMENT.COM IS SCAM- Beware! by bemagnify: 5:45am On Dec 17, 2012
I nearly subscribe wit dat guy
Re: SOCCERINVESTMENT.COM IS SCAM- Beware! by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 17, 2012
Seewealth: www.soccerinvestment.com is a scam. the owner is one Erhobor Daniel Etinosa using UBA Account number 2032254802. he claims that he trades on football betting using arbitrage system, that is using 3 bookmakers at the same time to play. he promises 10-20 percent gain per week if you play through soccerinvestment. the least you can play is $100. he promises to pay the returns every monday. now I played $200 (N32,000)last week on 7 Dec 12 expecting to be paid 10% gain on 10 Dec, being Monday. unfortunately, he started giving me excuses on Monday and finally reneged. however he promised to pay on Tuesday. on Tuesday he stopped picking my calls. till now he refused to pick my call. i sent txt to him but he didnt reply. Meanwhile he claims he operates from UK but he still retains his phone number on roaming. his GSM is 07044426597.

sorry for your loss, I really empathise. A very good way to get this scammer would have been to use his own trade against him. Using efcc and the rest will lead nowhere as the money lost is so small. At the end of the day you will spend 10x of that money and you still might not get it. Just take heart and move on.
Re: SOCCERINVESTMENT.COM IS SCAM- Beware! by Napolitano(m): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2012
You could lay a fraud complaint to his bank. Make sure you use authentic documents and proof i.e payment teller and his website address which he uses to scam. The bank could freeze his account untill he comes to exonerate himself.
Re: SOCCERINVESTMENT.COM IS SCAM- Beware! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2012
bemagnify: I nearly subscribe wit dat guy
lol, you for don believe by now.

(1) (Reply)

Bale Is BOTH PFA Player And Young Player / Nairabet Scam Alert / Iniesta Wins 2014 Golden Foot Award, Beats Rooney, Ronaldo And Others(PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.