Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Any Idea Of Non Seasonal Regular Income Generating Businesses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Idea Of Non Seasonal Regular Income Generating Businesses (1582 Views)

Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / I Want A Business Idea, That Can Fetch Me A Regular Income. / Legal Online-biz Opportunities You Can Utilize To Earn Regular Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea Of Non Seasonal Regular Income Generating Businesses by dammy1985: 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2012
I am a fresh graduate. I have a registered company and export license. I tried my best to locating a non seasonal regular income generating business with a ready market without any success. I thought of charcoal exporting biz though, is seasonal and still couldn't get genuie foreign buyers. It appears majority of them don't want to transact business with nigerians they can't see physically again. I thought of solid minerals like granite and lead ore local supplying biz but, I couldn't find the established people in the business to partner with small capital in order to gain the knowledge of the business from. Am perplex, I need some one to share idea with me and possibly take me by hand to cross the hurdles of the business. Am ready to pay the price if only the biz proposal is sure. ALL THE IDEA MUST BE POSTED HERE. NO CALL THIS NUMBER OR SEND ME E-MAIL. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Your Idea, Your Destiny (1). See What Indians Did With Our Okada ($400k Funded) / Buy Electric Cables From Us. / Large Supply Of Sweet Oranges Available In Abuja!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.