Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

My Story - The Wrong Identity. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Story - The Wrong Identity. (1076 Views)

[story] The Perfect Couple (adults Only)…part 1 / My Story, My Life (A Touching Story) / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story - The Wrong Identity. by VivicaMadawa(f): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
I hope to make my story a movie someday,to help our teenagers fufill their dreams/talents in acting.About my story - THE WRONG IDENTITY.How terrible it is when the senator's daughter ''monica'' turns out to be the orphan,while the governor's son ''eric'' turns out to be the senator's son and the adopted orphan ''benita'' turns out to be the governor's daughter all because of the governor's wife past mistake..................The governor hoped for his child to be a male just because he was the only son of his parents,both the senator and the governor are best of friends 9months later the governor's wife and the senator's wife were both rushed in to same hospital for delievery and that same time a pregnant woman was brought by an unknown taxi driver,claiming he does not have any idea of the pregnant woman relatives,the three women gave birth same time.But all these happened when the senator's wife was unconscious after delievering,the woman who was brought by the taxi driver begged a nurse (nurse 1)to give her baby to the taxi driver who brought her to the hospital the woman told the nurse to tell the taxi driver to take her daughter to the orphanage and the nurse(nurse 1)promised to help her and afta that the woman died..................When the governor's wife discovered she gave birth to a female child she took off her necklace and put it on her daughter,so that when the time comes she would use that as an evidence to get back her daughter she the called the nurse(nurse 2)who helped her in delievering to exchange/switch the male child of the senator's wife with her own female child promising to pay the nurse(nurse 2)a huge ransome of money,the nurse(nurse 2)then took the governor's wife baby and went to the ward were babies are kept and exchange/switch both babies after the nurse(nurse 2)had left the babies ward,the nurse(nurse 1)who promised to help the woman came to the babies ward and in a hurry not to be caught she mistakenly took the governor's wife daughter,thinking it was the woman daughter and she went ahead and gave the woman daughter to the taxi driver to take to the orphanage,when the senator's wife recovered from her unconsciousness and asked of her baby she was told by the nurse(nurse 2)that she gave birth to a baby girl and the senator's wife was given the poor woman daughter..................Will Eric and Monica learn to accept the truth when it comes out? especially Benita who have gone through lots of hatred in the sight of wealthy people and sufferings in the hands of Monica who despice and hates her because of Eric and her status,find out if Benita will ever forgive her biological mother. Please i need a good script writer, who can translate my play to a script because am not good in script writing, and i also need some one to help me make my story a movie you can mail me at vivicamadawa@ovi.com or contact me with this number 08027454172 thank you.
Re: My Story - The Wrong Identity. by Lawconfessor(f): 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2012
GooD! SO TO SAY!
But u honestly need to do som gud work in making d story CAPTIVATING....

*Courage Dear*
Re: My Story - The Wrong Identity. by EfemenaXY: 4:10am On Dec 14, 2012
Hi Viva,

This promises to be an interesting read, but I must admit the lack of spacing discouraged me from reading the whole article.

Try incorporating some single / double line spacing. I sure once you've done that and saved, you'll get more feedback / responses to your thread.

Good start sha and keep writing!
Re: My Story - The Wrong Identity. by ChikaSunday(m): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
Vivica, I just finished reading your story, "The wrong identity." Its a very good story. Please don't mind the complain that other people were raising about it. Find time for us to meet. You will see what I will turn it to become. please, keep writing them like this so that nobody will easily steal your work. Chika-Sunday08032606847 bloodofjesusinme@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

An Unclad Day / ONE LONG CRISIS (a Novel By Emmanuel Ifediata): The Synopsis / One Corner; Ghanian Deadly Virus In Nigeria. By SamGeorgeH2o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.