Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? (2976 Views)

17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria / Dear Nairaland Family. . . . .how Do You Define A 'KRAY-KRAY'? / Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by SapeleDon: 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2012
jidegirl12:

Hehehe Uju!!! Ah I tire for una.... una well done o! steering your wheels the way you like... where have I stated I am condemning the show !

Don't worry I know you're hanging in there for your cohorts to wake up and boost your ego wink awwwww there there patience my dear wink

Hehehehe how you dey @jidegirl?
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ujujoan: I know English is our second language, but I'm trying to make it as simple as possible.

We don't need 'them', we've got you! cheesy cheesy
Haha very funny... now enough with the glaring sarcasm Uju... not working for me cool
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2012
Na wa oh, are my eyes deceiving me?
Is Vikin the thread-starter undecided
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2012
Sorry O Debrief I meant to ask how is the new office?
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2012
Sapele_Don:

Hehehehe how you dey @jidegirl?

What is this old man laughing at undecided

jidegirl12:
Haha very funny... now enough with the glaring sarcasm Uju... not working for me cool

Ok sorry cheesy cheesy
But Vikin is not the thread starter sha. Vikin is cool . . . sometimes! undecided
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ujujoan: Na wa oh, are my eyes deceiving me?
Is Vikin the thread-starter undecided

Whoever it is I'm referring to... now enough Uju !
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2012
jidegirl12:

Whoever it is I'm referring to... now enough Uju !

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2012
And can you back off Sapele already..... he already apologized , let it go Abeg... He's not like that ... even me and you had our own differences and I believe we already moved on... only believe o!
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2012
jidegirl12: Sorry O Debrief I meant to ask how is the new office?
Fine oh Dear, We are greatful
Abeg, let this go, let us agree to disagree
Uju, no vex, e don do please.
OP, there is a thread where this was debated before the show kicked off, it is now unfair to condemn those who take their time to post in
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2012
jidegirl12: And can you back off Sapele already..... he already apologized , let it go Abeg... He's not like that ... even me and you had our own differences and I believe we already moved on... only believe o!

I've got only love for you sister . . . truly! cool cool

But that old man do go yaba left buy market! Na me and am for this Nld! angry angry
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2012
debrief08:
OP, there is a thread where this was debated before the show kicked off, it is now unfair to condemn those who take their time to post in

That's good to hear Debrief.

The thread in question don't allow straight face critics so I think we need a thread for that to discuss the real deal!

That's what a reality show is all about ..., not walking on eggshells.... I already have plans for this show in future Abeg .... let people talk and spit their minds!

Sorry didn't mean to yell
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
debrief08:

That old man started it na, he should have thought of the consequences before calling my hubby a joke! angry angry
Am I supposed to just swallow his fake apologies undecided
coming here to laugh stup1d laugh, like I want to see his dirty teeth!
Ohhh don't tell me to stop . . . I can't say no to you! sad sad
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
Or Tee can just come here to clarify the show is meant for' in the bubble' only then I can face somebody else in Dairy section solo.
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ujujoan:

That old man started it na, he should have thought of the consequences before calling my hubby a joke! angry angry

I'm rubbing your back now .... Abeg.
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ok.
But tell him to waka pass next time he sees me. Men like him disgust me!
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2012
Okay Ujulicious e don do una!

Now back to the topic.... ejine/ vikin are you just gonna lurk around and not stir the pot again? That's what keeps the thread alive or we should give up already for someone like Mac to do your job?
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2012
Or Acidtalk?
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ujujoan:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, No let me abuse this small power oh, heheheheeeeeeeeeeee, Thank you in advance sweetim
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by Mrsmansson(f): 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2012
Vikin:

My friend! Do I know you? U Berra face your tiny little life to your self and stop quoting me! I stated my opinion, why not state yours and hit the back button! For your info, I have achieved enough more than you ever imagine!

Mon.key! angry
Yeah I can really see what u have achieved.The black pants and the amoeba shape.so who is the monkey?
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2012
jidegirl12:

And just like that you just derailed your own thread! Now remove the monkey part or its done !

I never started this thread, just stated what I thought and she was blabbing joy killer. Whose joy am I killing? Hers? undecided
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2012
Mrs mansson:
Yeah I can really see what u have achieved.The black pants and the amoeba shape.so who is the monkey?

Just my backside alone will give you high blood pressure...not to talk of other side kiss kiss....
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2012
debrief08:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, No let me abuse this small power oh, heheheheeeeeeeeeeee, Thank you in advance sweetim

I've left him alone oh . . . He should just carry his craw-craw infested body and gerrrout jare! cool cool
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2012
We need some kind of a review thread for keeping up with the Nlders...... is anybody up to the task? Acidtalk, Mackatunji, slimyem, BABÈ!,

Where is Efe Abeg? I kinda miss her tho.... Lemme do some trolling to literature section wink
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
Lol @ topic

The only two families I follow or connect with are Siena's and Jarus'. Those two I can relate to
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by EfemenaXY: 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ejiné: Sorry guys, but am I the only one totally confused on what that thread is supposed to mean or what purpose it's supposed to serve?

https://www.nairaland.com/1114121/nairaland-online-reality-family-show

I'm saying this cuz I just logged in to find the thread by TGirl4Real on the frontpage; and reading through it, I just can't seem to make any sense out of it.
It also doesn't seem to help matters that TGirl4Real is the only one allowed post, flooding the page with inane information I sincerely doubt any upright human being wants to know

I used to think the 'Diary' section was invented for a reason and not just for the heck of it... But keeping up with the what-what and the who-who?
I just...I just don't get it, brah

Maybe there's something I missed somewhere... But could anyone be kind enough to explain what purpose the thread serves? Honest question

It's purpose is to give readers an insight or sneak peek into the lives of other nlanders.

You know, to make it more real, rather than the nlander being a faceless and anonymous contributor. It's just a way to relate with them. Granted, it's easier to relate to someone who's personal life experiences are similar to yours. Based on that, I actually find that I enjoy reading about the Siena family because I personally relate more to their experiences. Maybe it's because we live in the same city...

jennykadry: Lol @ topic

The only two families I follow or connect with are Siena's and Jarus'. Those two I can relate to

cheesy cheesy

Senior Iyawo, nominations over, oya come support your sister...https://www.nairaland.com/1131064/official-literature-writing-section-poster/1

smiley cheesy
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by Jarus(m): 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
Vikin: Does it make any sense to you?

No! It doesn't make any sense to me. [b]Just a quick one to fame [/b]as some people practically think they can be famous by displaying their family and lives on a public forum just like the kadershian.

I wonder how they sit to type all these long epistle instead of doing something useful with time.....it's a different thing to type and another to act!

But, I just flip through it, and since it doesn't make sense to me, I hit the back bottom. Shikena!
By who?
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by Jarus(m): 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
fellis:

@bold, Abi?

No offence meant to the participants lipsrsealed
By who?

Who needs fame here?
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2012
Jarus:
By who?

Who needs fame here?

No need to get defensive Mr Jarus ..... whether you like it or not you're now a star.... Pls keep up the good work I'm enjoying your episodes too wink
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
Jarus:
By who?

Who needs fame here?
You? undecided
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by Ishilove: 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Senior Iyawo, nominations over, oya come support your sister...https://www.nairaland.com/1131064/official-literature-writing-section-poster/1

smiley cheesy
Tsk tsk tsk...
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by EfemenaXY: 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
^^ Babes, stop following me...it's unbecoming... shocked tongue
Re: Nairaland Family Reality Show - Does It Make Any Sense? by Tinkybabe(f): 4:16am On Dec 15, 2012
It makes a lot of sense to me...I particularly find naijafolks' version hilarious..I always have a good laugh reading about their escapades and it makes me appreciate children and marvel at their intelligence.Motherhood is golden.Sienna and Jarus's version depict what marriage entails. I can't thank these people enough for giving us a sneak peek into their private lives.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looking For Lovely Families To Adopt My New Born Twins / What's The Ideal Number Of Children An Average Nigerian Parent Should Have? / Am Feeling guilty Because Of My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.