Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? (50968 Views)

'white Garment' Prophet Dies While Having Sex With Church Member's Wife / Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) / Eternal Sacred Order Of Cherubim And Seraphim Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by Gamine(f): 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2008
Cherub?

God made u a man, but no
u wan be Angel!

nawa o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by Palesa(f): 7:55am On Jul 17, 2008
undecidedIm south african and have no idea about the churches spoken about, but will like to remind people that Cherubims and Seraphims are Achangels in Heaven , Cherubims are the angels with Wings who are nearer to God, now why was this churches given this names and even more amazing why refer yourselves as cherubs(Archangels), Im just curious
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by exmember: 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2008
EX WHITE-GARMENT MEMBER.

A WORD ON THE OCCULT

Devil's Agents & Weapons, Cults,
Witchcraft, False Religions,
False Prophets & Other Deceivers

The Bible reveals that God sent fallen angels (Satan and demons) from heaven to the earth and sea (Revelation 12 v 12). The fallen angels (demons) are behind the establishment and power of cults and false religions. They are involved in witchcraft, and witchcraft is of two types: black witchcraft and white witchcraft.
Black witchcraft is the combination of juju and voodoo (occultism); white witchcraft is occult practice which includes fortune telling, geomancy (divination with sand), astral or soul traveling, natal astrology, hypnotism, palmistry, talismanism, use of ouija boards, tarrot cards, crystal balls, etc. Both black and white witchcrafts are involved in human and animal sacrifice.

Ogboni Fraternity, Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Celestial Church of Christ
All secret societies operate and propagate white and black witchcraft. Ogboni fraternity is a secret society working in cooperation with evil forces. So also are Muslim alfas (priests) and sheikhs who use sand to contact fallen demons (geomancy) etc. Cherubim and Seraphim Church is also a secret society, Celestial Church of Christ is another. Through rituals and other diabolical acts, these churches get in contact with fallen angels to get their blessings (what they want).

Cherubim and Seraphim Church: This writer has a pastor friend who was once a prophet in a Cherubim and Seraphim Church. The man used to be involved in the ritual practices of Cherubim and Seraphim Church. One day, Jesus appeared and spoke to him from Hebrews 9 and 10. Jesus told him that any Church involved in those rituals is not part of His Church because He (Jesus) is the last sacrifice (Hebrews 10 v 10). The Church refused to accept the truth and my friend left the Church. He is now a gospel preacher.

Celestial Church of Christ: There is a former Celestial Church prophet who is now a member of this ministry. After his deliverance from demons, he spoke about his ungodly activities while he was a prophet in the Celestial Church. When consulted for help by people while he was in the Celestial Church, he would sometimes light a candlestick after which he would start to say some words while looking at the candle with concentration. After some time, the candle flame would go up and a thick smoke would rise. The smoke would form the image of a man with a very big head. That was a demon, a fallen angel.
It would ask, “What do you want?”
The false prophet would tell him.
The demon would reply, “It is done”.
That was an angel of darkness pretending to be an angel of light in an evil fellowship with a prophet of darkness pretending to be a prophet of light (2 Corinthians 2 v 14). The brother paid heavily with his health and he experienced other problems. The Devil dealt with him.

Occult Masters: When cult members get to a high occult level, they receive training spiritually to go to the highest esoteric positions. The demonic spirit at that level will begin to use the image of these cult members to appear to people in dreams, physically and by other means. This is a great manipulation designed to make people believe that such human agents are at the level of an omnipresent lord to be worshipped as “lord”.

The power of these human agents is from the powerful demons in them. Some of these agents are dead. The ones who are alive now include Sat Guru Maharaji Ji (founder of Divine Love family Nigeria) and Olumba Olumba Obu, the spiritual head of the Brotherhood of the Cross and Star (Nigeria). He calls himself Lord and his followers call him Lord, Holy Father, Father and Lord over spirits. He claims to be omnipresent, etc. These are reported in the New Kingdom Trumpet newspaper published by his Church. This man is deceived by demons to think this way, making him to forget that he is just a human being that will die one day. Only God can not die.

Some agents of the Devil who once lived as cult leaders are: Paul Twitchell (the founder of modern Eckankar Society), fathers of the Rosicrucian Order (AMORC), Muhammed Al Muntazat, leader of Sheikh Muslims also known as the expected master; Minza Al Muhammed (founder of Babi Religious Movement); Hosegh Ali Nuri of Iran (founder of Bahai Faith).

Others like them are many Muslim leaders and living or dead Christian ministers operating in various cults as well as Buddhist, Shintoist, Hindu leaders and grand masters of cults all over the world. They are agents used by Satan to initiate people into his kingdom. All cult members and leaders will end up in hell unless they give their lives to Jesus and obey Him as the Bible commands.

The Coming Back of Jesus Christ (the Anointed Messiah)

When Jesus returns to the earth, there will be a shout of command in the archangel's voice. The Spirit of Christ (the Holy Spirit) will carry the saints of Christ from the world of the dead and saints that are still alive on earth to be with Jesus Christ in the air this is the rapture of the saints. Jesus will take these to heaven or paradise (1 Thessalonians 4 v 14 - 17; Romans 8 v 11). After the rapture of the saints (1 Thessalonians 4 v 11 - 14), some of the people left behind on earth will repent of their sins and surrender to Jesus Christ and be saved at the final judgement (Revelation 20 v 11 - 14). Their experience at that time will be different from now; they will experience greater sufferings. It is better to be fit for rapture now before Jesus comes.
Those who are left in the world of the dead at rapture and those who fail to repent after that will be condemned to the lake of fire at the final judgement (2 Peter 3 v 7; Revelation 20 v 11 - 14).

5 Likes

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by mazaje(m): 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2008
My former pasror told me that all white garemnt wearing christains will all rot in hell. why is he right or wrong.
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by ukabrother: 11:44am On Sep 15, 2008
Cherubim and Seraphim church is a nice church. But all these new generation churches that are after material things says all things against C&S.They are now using anointed oil, holy water,holding mid night prayers,going for open air preaching more C & S.
I thank God for C&S because our main goal is for human salvation.

HEAVEN CANDIDATE=RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOR.

IM A SERAPH (ESOCS) MEMBER

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by Tlol: 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2008
I am a fourteen year old C&S member nd i've read majority of the replies that people sent.

The main reason why we dont wear slippers or shoes is because we believe in the acts of past people in the bible like when Moses saw the burning bush God told him to remove his shoes because he was stepping on holy ground.

My entire family attends C&S and I dont think there is anything that will take me away from the church because in my church which is situated in Yaba we do not perform rituals like a member said.

The churches were they perform all these rituals are all false, devilish churches using the name of C&S to cover up their bad habits and spoil the name of the church.

I will urge people to be careful of the type of C&S churches that they attend. I also want to remind people that we are all serving one God and we should not let false prophets, fake churches and liars drag us away from the truth.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by ALADURA: 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2008
To think you attend some church and that whatever you do in that church as opposed to others is biblical is rather unfortunate. You cannot generalize and say all C&S Churches perform rituals. The church that I belong to never did perform any ritual and the idea that simply because you belong to pentecostal church make you better is false. Do not forget it is people that congregate in a place and whether they call themselves Christians or whatever, they themselves know deep down who they belong to. The whole idea that only in C&S churches do we have adulterers, or SINNERS is a bit far fetched. Brothers and Sisters in the Lord we need to be concerned about what unites us CHRIST and not this division that seems to continue. I know i have heard there are many pentecostal churches that could be considered SATAN'S THRONES and we all have heard the stories, but God sees it all,
Christianity or being born again is developing an intimate relationship with our lord and saviour Jesus and not our churches or pastors

1 Like

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by MrCrackles(m): 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2008
mazaje:

My former pasror told me that all white garemnt wearing christains will all rot in hell. why is he right or wrong.

your pastor is not assured of a place in heaven just yet!!

3 Likes

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by waxyweller: 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2008
May God forgive us all, cus we are all sinners nobody is rest assured that he or she is going to heaven yet, but i guess we all know what is good or bad and still do one of the two, We all commit sin everyday , Say whatever you like, I WILL NEVER LEAVE CHERUBIM AND SERAPHIM CHURCH(IJO MIMI TI OLORUN ) , there i shall end my life and see what God has for me in Judgment

1 Like

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by shalom08(m): 11:39am On Apr 21, 2009
i am also a c$s member,what is there is for the the true call c$s should to try to re-brand c$s because those who spoil there there reputatin are many god will help us.please if any one wishes to join me in re-branding can call me on 07061071678 or mail me on shallyshalom23@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by WOLITOBI: 12:44pm On May 22, 2009
HI my name Prophet Oluwatobi.
i came to this page because of the topic i wanted to find out a lot of things about the way people feel and think about the cherubim and seraphim church I must say am glad to know about all i have read but let me say some things about the c&s church.
the church was founded on the truth and that truth is that salvation comes only through redemption which comes only through CHRIST i don't care about all the new faces people have painted for the church i am a leader in the church and i tell you that as for me and my fold we serve the true God. like every other church in Africa the cherubim and seraphim church has over time been consumed by the in flush of demons in human skin using the the name of the church of God to preach their doctrine of evil. Even as a minster i ask how do you know the truth?
My dear brothers and sisters lets not forget even in our criticism and defense that what we all are doing is corrupting the minds of unbelievers who we should be bringing to God.
Like the Chinese saying goes "it doesn't matter if the cat is black of white as long as it gets rid of the mouse it's a good cat what you wear when wining souls to God is not important its the end result. the yorubas call the garment of the c&s "aso adura" meaning garment of prayers. if you ask me it's good name we should call all ours cloths that lol. on a serious note my question is are we discussing the faults of the cherubim and seraphim or we are asking for ways to get rid of those who have changed the church from what is was founded to be? all replies should please answer to the new question.
SHALOM[i][/i]
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by tpiah: 2:44pm On May 22, 2009
WOLI TOBI:

HI my name Prophet Oluwatobi.
i came to this page because of the topic i wanted to find out a lot of things about the way people feel and think about the cherubim and seraphim church

yeah right.

You're a brand new member is what you're saying?
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by WOLITOBI: 12:08pm On May 23, 2009
am not a new member infact i was born in the church i just wanted to see how much people truely know about the church
wink smiley
tpiah:

yeah right.

You're a brand new member is what you're saying?

1 Like

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by thomas16: 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2009
I will attempt to throw some light over some of the issues raised. lI will also try to answer any questions you may have about the theology or biblical basis for some of the practices of the Church. I plead with you to be patient with me as this will take time but I am going to be very objective about it. I will also be open about my concerns about the C and S fold.

First, let me start by asking a few questions on the issue of tradition, culture and contextualisation?

If the Bible nowhere instructs believers in Christ to pray to anyone other than God. Why, then, do many Catholic pray to Mary and/or pray to "saints"? Is prayer to saints / Mary Biblical?
Why is it that these church continues to survive with less criticism? Is it because they are foreign?

The Cherubim and Seraphim Church

Introduction
After the ascension of our Lord Jesus Christ, His disciples, followers, and believers of His word carried on the good news about salvation. At Antioch the followers of Jesus Christ where first called CHRISTIANS - “Christ like”. In a not shell the Christian religion is then called CHRISTAINITY.

This religion started as the universal Catholic Church. As time passe by various church broke out of this, such as Church of England, the Anglican Church, Methodist, Quakers, Baptist, 7 day Adventist and many others. In the middle 19th century, Christianity was introduced to Nigeria. Most prominent among the Missionaries was the Church Missionary Society (CMS). The aim of this church was to bring African native into the church leadership. With the European colonisation of the African continent, the aims of CMS was defeated and changed into apartheid and dominion theology (more fortune over ruling the poor). The enlightened African natives among the converts came together to form their own Christian Churches such as:-
• African Baptist Church
• Cherubim and Seraphim Church
• Christ Apostolic Church
• Celestial Church of Christ etc.

Saint Moses Orimolade Tunolase founded cherubim and Seraphim Church in 1925. This church is generally known and refers to as ALADURA CHURCH (PRAYING CHURCH). C & S Church is an independent African Church with pronounced African background and culture.

Cherubim & Seraphim Church – Practices and mode of worship

Worship: To attribute worth to the object of our worshiped, the worshipper considered the object worthy of whatever he is offering. Worship is priestly service. Our life should be one of service worship (Romans 12:1).

The character of worship as declare by our Lord can be found in John 4:24 and the C & S firmly believes in this.
Word - Acts 2:42
Prayer - Isa.40:28
Singing - Act 16:25
Giving - James 2:15-17
Fellowship - Acts2:42

Symbolic acts and practices.

White Garment: God told Moses to tell all the skilled men to whom He has given wisdom in uniform sewing / making that they are to make garment for Aaron and his children to serve as priest. And they must wear them when they minister. This uniform is not our salvation but is to give us dignity and honour as an ambassador of Christ, which God cherish very much [ Exodus 28:1-4]. Be reminded that even the anglican and Catholic priest have their own cassock? so what is the difference? There is good reason here to support the C & S church - make everyone priest for the Lord. But are they? Same to all Christians, are there true christians around this day?

We are all priest before our Lord to minister God's peace and love to all. A Nurse or Doctor has a uniform, so does a policeman but their service is not made perfect by the uniform. The question to the C & S fold is, What honour does the fold has left when those who wear it are unaware of their priestly role? Being a christian is life long experience not when you put on the garment. Same applies to every pastors or clergy out there. The errors you fnd with this fold are becoming rampant even in other pentecoastal churches. we are talking about fallen human beings.

I hope this is helpful for now. I intend to write more on the practices and doctrine of the Church with same objectivity but if you have any pressing question let me know.

Fakile

3 Likes

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by jookco(m): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2009
I was born and raised up in C&S and was dreaded for seven years in respect of the Church vision to my mother, I can not stand to condemn Cherubim and Seraphim because I don't know their doctrine that much but I believe they need to embrace Christ which is the savior for old things have pass away, it’s time you make Christ the head of the Church.

Remain Blessed.
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by thomas16: 12:11am On Jun 03, 2009
It would be naive of me to say that the C & S church need not change and demonstrate that it is indeed founded on Christ. Sadly enough the same message applies to many churches nowadays. The problem is complicated for the C &S Church because of the white garment. You can bet that anyone wearing the white garment today have effectively created an identity whether they belong to C & S or not.

Secondly, In my very short life experience, I have noticed that many churches begin to go to wrack and ruin in character, morals, ethics and their christology the moment after the demise of the founder or leadership, Why? One of the reasons I can suggest for this catastrophic failure is our blind sense of servitude. Many people in churches today are yes men following their leaders blindly and not Christ. All they know and stands for is what the leader stands for. Unfortunately, the leaders themselves lacks discernment or choose to ignore the leading of the Holy Spirit and becomes political in appointing followers, they end up selecting sycophants and yes men and women. Before they die they would have brought obscurity into their ministry. In some cases the down trend only becomes evident in the 2nd or 3rd level of leadership.

It is not that the fold did not start out well with all good intentions. I believe all knowledge, power and authority belongs to Jesus. He calls everyone to salvation and his righteousness that is guaranteed; but it is only guaranteed by your response to his good gesture. Whatever, the state of the church now, it is not the intention of God for it; it is the way the C & S (May be some) have responded to the grace and blessing of God on the Church. When Jesus said that the 12 disciples will sit and judge the house of isreal on the day of judgement, was Judas not included in the promise? Yes he was but his response to the grace disqualified him. I believe that God had good intentions for this indigenous african church when it was called to liberate and deliver those in the grip of evil.

I have read in the bible of miracles happening but I have witnessed miracles in this fold, breakthrough, deliverance and divine healing. Many have purported that it is through occultic means, I cannot deny that, there may be some truth in it but at the same time Jesus was alleged to have used evil spirit to perform some of his miracles. Man will always provide an explanation to the unexplainable. However, I believe that there are still a few good ones around.

Denying occultic influence may be immature of me, it is just like someone locked up in the cocoon of self existence denying the existence of God. How can I justify some of the ugly experiences that some of you may have witnessed in the hands of these men of God, (sorry devil incarnates). Yet, I guess there are bad policemen around but that does not mean that all policemen are Bad (I have a feeling I have used a bad analogy, did I say police?). God help us. 

This is just a response to your thread. I shall be following up on my earlier article.

Thank you and God Bless.

Maranatha!

Fakile

1 Like

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by Oludasile: 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2009
Uhmnnn, very interesting.

I used to be a penticostal pastor, i was that for over 15years assisting my Pastor (I work and by His Grace quite comfortable). About 2years ago, God (By His Strength and Enablement) asked me to start a work in a Village for him and I obeyed.Guess what? He said as a C&S church. Listen since then my life changed.

As a penticostal pastor, I still indulged in a lot of sin (Adultery, etc), The rules that I have and i preach as a C&S pastor now and the presence of the holy Ghost in me makes it virtually impossible for me to indulge in these things any longer.He saved me in the C&S Church!!!!

I know there are bad eggs and I and I believe with other like minded people are working and praying that God should reform them and bring them to the true knowledge of Christ. I have former Hemp smokers, former harlots, pickpockets etc in my congregation, believe me without this work, I am affecting them!!!!, some are still indulging in it but the true word is coming out at every service like the sharp 2 edged sword that it is. What would my life be without doing what i am doing now with God, Helping the poor.

Someone accosted me and said you that you are so " Comfortable" what are you doing in the C&S church, i laughed, the C&S church is the true end-time church. Any C7S Member there should gird your loins and let us get this Job Done, so when our Lord and Master comes, we will be able to go into his rest. There are fake everything including fake wife and children lol, talk less of church. Look for the original and you will never leave the C&S Church. Lotta Love everyone!

1 Like

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by WOLITOBI: 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2010
Now my heart is filled with joy because the world is beginning to see the light for What it is. in times past people spent more time finding faults than finding solution but to God be the glory things are better. cherubim and seraphim is a blessed body in Christ with the full mission of brining lost souls back to the Father "GOD" you see i remember as a young growing Christian i was made to believe that the c&s was a congregation of demons in saints appearance meaning the evil under the garment was darker than the night so i left and went to a church i was told was holy spirit filled and decency was the foundation of this new church but to my shock i discovered that what i was running from was exactly what i was walking into.
i saw envy, lust, greed, deceit and even hatred and devision in this place that was when i started praying for forgiveness and grace to return to the Lord. then God made it clear to me that i was born in the c&s for a reason and that the purpose of Man was to make a mark in His time i calling therefore was to affect my environment preach the word of God and tell the world that there is only name that has the power and authority to interceded on one's behalf and that name name is Jesus and the name i preach is the Name that is above all names. the Bible makes this clear that in the name of JESUS all knees must bow as such there is no power greater than that of the Son of God. Yes i am a PROPHET in the CHERUBIM AND SERAPHIM CHURCH AND WILL REMAIN ONE BY "HIS GRACE" and i stand to Re-orientate the WORLD on how they see the church and know this for sure all that do not stand in the name of God will fall before they rise.
shalom.
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by busoye19: 11:56pm On Jan 22, 2010
I greet all members of CHERUBIM & SERAPHIM CHURCH in the house.
I also greet all the UNIFICATIONIST (C & S Church Campus fellowship a.k.a UNIFICATION). May God continue to renew your strengths.
We thank God for the power of the Holy Spirit in C & S. We're the Real PENTECOSTAL CHURCH, because, the PENTECOST power & gifts as mentioned in the book of (Acts of Apostle 2:1-8,1 corinthians 12) is manifesting live in C & S. No wonder people run to C & S for Spiritual guidance and solution to their problems.
People can say whatever they want, Salvation is the ultimate. JESUS IS LORD!
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by thomas16: 3:03am On Apr 17, 2010
Oludasile, I am sure I am not the only one that is encouraged by your testimonies. My prayer is for all C & S faithfulls to stand firm and remember their divine call to be light where there is darkness. We must aggresively pursue holiness but not that our salvation is in the doing but in the empowerment that comes from the Holy spirit as we strive to live a holy life.

We must take responsibility for the negative publicity surrounding the C and S Church today. For the Cherubim and Seraphim Church to be taken serious we must change our orientation and how we do Church and worship. This is the way forward. Service and Worship should be a thing from the heart and not by mere observance of doctrines. It is a whole of life affair.

Some of the challenges that need to be addressed borders on management, administration and structure, we need to redefine our mission and vision with clear cut strategies on how to achieve it. The current uncontrolled and uncoordinated ecumenical, missionary and evangelistic activities need to be addressed with accountability from all parties.

Furthermore, inadequate ministerial training and education continues to be the plague forestalling the growth of the Christian church (Non C & S inclusive). Reasserting the true purpose of the fold according to the Orimolade’s principles of faith, prayer and spirituality should be our priority. The world, eagerly await the manifestation of the sons of God through this Church. We need a rebaptism of the Holy Spirit in this fold for complete healing in order to go out empowered for ministry.

The ways of our fathers have led us out of the wilderness but the wilderness is no longer what it used to be, we need a way forward. However, as we take the initiative to move forward it must be based on the principles of our fathers but led by the Holy Spirit. This is the way forward.

Thank God for our critics because without them we probably would have been complacent beliving that we have arrived.

Fakile
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by Oludasile: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2010
Dear Thomas16,

I am surely going to print your comments and publish to my team of pastors. by the way, I now have about 10 of them dedicated to the vision and I called in the proprietor of a renowned Christian University to train them. Costing me a packet but sure worth every penny, they are so happy and ready to run with the vision of a new C & S. Now wait for this; the school is a purely penticostal school and the teacher is a renowned penticostal teacher and pastor. When I invited him to come in, he was shocked, until I explained to him that we are learning the best way to take the glory of God and not doctrine to people. Our goal is to get people to heaven and not build funny large churches full of living dead people.

2nd story - 2 week ago was time for the students to go on their Church attachments and the teacher posted them to all churches in the area, deeper life, redeemed, Apostolic Faith e.t.c. Guess what, the redeemed zonal pastor at the Ijoko area turned the lady that was posted to them down, on the basis of doctrinal differences and this is in spite of the fact that the lady handled their weekly bible study most commendably. The lady has a 35 year deeper life background. When she told me, I wept on the altar and became double sure that most of our Christian leaders may not see God because they caused so much division amongst us. the same thing happened with the young man sent to the apostolic church. The idea was for these pastors in the making to learn what other ministries are doing, When they came back to the school, holding on the church premises every Saturday and told us their experiences even the teacher was genuinely ashamed. Funny enough by mixing with these student even he confessed that he has learnt so much about the true worship of God and our own idea of piety and hold, without which no man shall see God.

i am increasingly convinced that God is out to unite his church (body). Again, thanks for your comment.
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by yommyuk: 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2010
Very interesting thread

As a member of CCC, I know firsthand what C&S and CCC are facing at the moment both internally and externally. To combat these challenges, we need to look into the scripture for ultimate guidance.

To those who think CCC and C&S are occult gatherings
Undisciplined minds and thinking retain natural attitudes

Eph 4:23
Instead, let the spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God – truly righteous and holy.

2 Corin 4:1-2
Therefore, since God in his mercy has given us this new way, we never give up. We reject all shameful deeds and underhanded methods. We don’t try to trick anyone or distort the word of God. We tell the truth before God, and all who are honest know this. If the Good News we preach is hidden behind a veil, it is hidden only from people who are perishing. Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God. You see, we don’t go around preaching about ourselves. We preach that Jesus Christ is Lord, and we ourselves are your servants for Jesus sake. For God, who said “Let there be light in the darkness,” has made this light shine in our hearts so we could know the glory of God that is seen in the face of Jesus Christ.
Phil 3:15
Let all who are spiritually mature agree on these things. If you disagree on some point, I believe God will make it plain to you.

To my all Brethrens
2 Corin 4:8-15
We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair. We are hunted down, but never abandoned by God. We get knocked down, but we are not destroyed. Through suffering our bodies continue to share in the death of Jesus so that the life of Jesus may also be seen in our bodies. Yes, we live under constant danger of death because we serve Jesus, so that the life of Jesus will be evident in our dying bodies. So we live in the face of death, but this has resulted in eternal life for you. But we continue to preach because we have the same kind of faith the psalmist had when he said “I believed in God, so I spoke,” We know that God who raised the Lord Jesus , will also raise us with Jesus and present us to himself together with you. All this is for your benefit. And as God’s grace reaches more and more people, there will be great thanksgiving, and God will receive more and more glory.

Phil 3:16
But we must hold on to the progress we have made already

Phil 4: 8-9
And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honourable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Keep putting to practice all you learned and received from me – everything you heard from me and saw me doing. Then God of peace will be with you

1 Like

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by sampamonis: 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2010
i want u all to know dat, according to Yoruba adache: KO SI IBI TI ESI O SI! at the same time, u shld all know dat if the bad eggs spoil the good eggs, dat doesnt mean dat the good eggs are really spoilt, but the name may be tainted. nevertheless, let the bad eggs,men of underworld- whom God hasn't called, or called but derailed now holding one form of godliness but denying the power thereof, should stop spoiling the divine name of C&S. and its contextual meaning. the contextual meaning is divinely and biblically oriented; so do the real practitioners.

yet there are real C&S, dat wont fade come what may. am one of them.
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by Chubhie: 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2011
Up
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by Rassco(m): 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by Rassco(m): 6:52am On Jun 20, 2013
up
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by TarryFour: 2:43am On Jul 08, 2013
You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free!

Anyone who call any white garment church - whether C&S or C.C.C or WHATEVER - a church of God MUST BE REALLY DELUDED.
These are organisations affiliated to the marine kingdom and the worship of fallen angels parading themselves as angels of light! Hence at the start of their worship/service they first make sure they invoke these demons -calling on angel this or angel that to come down. In fact most of their songs and hymns are dedicated to these angels.

These churches originated from the worship of marine spirits - same as worshippers of olokun, yemoja etc. And the only difference is that satan has modernised it for them and instead of the fetish sacrifices and rituals of these traditional cults like white hens, etc they now use things like candles, 'holy water' white garments, etc for their rituals. That is also the reason they must bath at rivers as a from of ritual and yet they deny they are involved in rituals.

Any member of the Rosicrucian (AMORC) will tell you that the spiritualism and so-called 'power' of leaders of churches like C&S etc are simply the elementary things in their teachings since they too originated from the same worship of marine powers and fallen angels/demons.

Actually satan plays his followers like football after first blinding their minds from seeing and believing the truth. If you must know, it is the same demon that started the Rosicrucians that also went ahead to form Eckankar- making the initiates believe it is another different cult, not knowing they all have the same satanic source. That is why followers of these churches would go to any length to defend the churches -that is until if by God's grace they are fortunate enough to come to know Christ.

Moreover non-wearing of shoes is a pre-condition given by these demon forces although the members will tell you they are following Moses tradition in the burning bush. Friends, are christians today still in the burning bush? And how many places of worship in the new testament did you find worshippers being forbidden to wear shoes. Not even in the temples of the old testament!
The same Moses whom God told to remove his shoes in the burning bush was seen wearing his shoes or sandals in the temples and tabernacles througout his lifetime -inluding all his followers. If we are to believe these white -garment churches, Moses would have laid down such principle long time ago because before he died he told the children of Isreal ALL the traditions they must follow and how to serve and worship God and also pass the same instructions to Joshua commanding him to follow the same.

It would help those defending these churches to seek counselling with any former leaders of the churches whose eyes are now open to the true GOD and they will tell you many unbelievable things regarding the background of the churches including the kinds of rituals and serious satanic manipulations only known among the leaders. They would tell you that at the time they were leaders and doing such things, they also believed that they were serving the true God not aware they were being deceived by satan pretending to be an angel of light!

1 Like

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by TarryFour: 2:52am On Jul 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by chiedu7: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2014
karyurdey: Any C&s Member In The House

Hmmmmm,
I just feel like posting this topic to look for some member of my churches around Nigeria and to deliberate on the way forward for the church.
C&S SHALL LIVE

I know it's been long since this tread was made but I need to share this.

Lagos Pastor confesses ‘I belong to Ogboni confraternity and CAN’ -

A popular pastor, Solomon Oladimeji, who is founder of Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Orisun-Ayo,
with branches at Alapere, Ketu, and Odogunyan in Ikorodu area of Lagos, has confessed to being a member of the Ogboni confraternity.

See more at: http://eagleyereportconnect..co.uk/2014/06/lagos-pastor-confesses-i-belong-to.html#sthash.zluTKSoV.scQ6dlZq.dpuf
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by segeblack(m): 9:39am On Sep 07, 2014
I am evang/prophet segun ogundeyi c and s church edidi bura parish u are free to invite me for revival evangelism night vigils harvest preacher anniversary preacher and d spread of christ jesus s my mandate call 08084857802 08036973221 am base in iju ota ogun state and surulere of lagos state take ds song ti Mo ba tun aye wa kerubu ni ma se ti Mo ba tun aye wa aladura ni ma se No pastor rev evangelist prophet can say anyrting about heaven read 1 cor 9 vs 27 secondly 1 cor 3 vs 1 to end . For those of u who believe n ur pastor go and read d psalm 119 thanks 2197bf71 bb
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by urheme: 11:42am On Sep 07, 2014
olubisade: Cherubim and Seraphim are quite distinct from Celestial church of Christ, in practice and doctrine and in the type of white garment they wear.
Care for free monthly C&S E-Newsletter? Mail info.serapim@yahoo.com to suscribe.
Cherubim and Seraphim shall live

Do u have a branch any where in asokoro of the fct. So i can attend
Re: Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? by blessedoluseun(m): 9:22am On Aug 28, 2015
olubisade:
Cherubim and Seraphim are quite distinct from Celestial church of Christ, in practice and doctrine and in the type of white garment they wear.
Care for free monthly C&S E-Newsletter? Mail info.serapim@yahoo.com to suscribe.

Cherubim and Seraphim shall live

pls tell me more, or where care i see the differences in betweee them, i mean differences and similarities of CCC and C&S

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos) / Pope Francis Falls In Poland During Mass (Photos) / Apostle Suleman's 3-Day Program 'Minister Without Blemish' Starts (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.