Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,568 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Does Original Blackberry Use Mini-sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does Original Blackberry Use Mini-sim (677 Views)

Help! Need 5.0" Phone Wt Mini Sim & Gd Camera & Battery. RESOLVED. / Does Original Blackberry Phone Ping / Differentiating Original Blackberry Phone From China Ones! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Original Blackberry Use Mini-sim by menow2013: 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2012
I came across a website today based in Nigeria selling phones.
The blackberry the stores are selling are said to be mini-sim

Can anybody confirm if genuine RIM Blackberry normally use mini-sim.

Does those Blackberry with mini sim used pin and Blackberry Messenger??

Thank you
Re: Does Original Blackberry Use Mini-sim by femi4: 9:32am On Dec 13, 2012
They use micro sim, but you ll need sim adapter to achieve this.
You can ping with mini sim bb as well
Re: Does Original Blackberry Use Mini-sim by amblors(m): 11:51am On Dec 13, 2012
The normal SIM cards we have on most phones in naija are called - Mini SIM
Re: Does Original Blackberry Use Mini-sim by LordReed(m): 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2012
femi4: They use micro sim, but you ll need sim adapter to achieve this.
You can ping with mini sim bb as well

Misinformation. No current Blackberry uses micro-sim. They all use mini-sim.
Re: Does Original Blackberry Use Mini-sim by femi4: 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Misinformation. No current Blackberry uses micro-sim. They all use mini-sim.
buffon, the poster knew I was referring to mini sim when I use the word "micro". Its called "Semantics" in Eng lang.
Re: Does Original Blackberry Use Mini-sim by menow2013: 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2012
femi4: buffon, the poster knew I was referring to mini sim when I use the word "micro". Its called "Semantics" in Eng lang.
Thank you all
Re: Does Original Blackberry Use Mini-sim by LordReed(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2012
femi4: buffon, the poster knew I was referring to mini sim when I use the word "micro". Its called "Semantics" in Eng lang.

Scallywag. Semantics doesn't mean substituting words of differing meanings. Mini and micro are clearly different so why do you want to bring confusion?

Besides the proper spelling is buffoon; learn english well before you try to use big grammar.

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigeria GSM Network Provider Has Got A Good Blackberry Plan? / Help With My Xperia Mini Pro Android / NCC Slashes Call Tariffs, To Commence April 1st 2013.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.