Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Between Canada And The U.s...why Would You Choose One Over The Other? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Between Canada And The U.s...why Would You Choose One Over The Other? (879 Views)

20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? / Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! / Pregnant Traveller To The U.s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Canada And The U.s...why Would You Choose One Over The Other? by Ladapo(m): 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2012
I have a feiend who won the visa lottery to the U.S and had already started planning relocation to the States, when his permanent residence to Canada finally came through...he is confused where to relocate to...personally, I feel there could be more opportunities in the States, people hardly talk about Canada(just my view) + the cold and boring life. What do you think?
Re: Between Canada And The U.s...why Would You Choose One Over The Other? by Afam4eva(m): 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
US is a bigger country than Canada in terms of population but Canada is bigger in size. This has necessitated canada to open their border to skilled laborers from all over the world. There are so many untapped opportunities in Canada combined with the fact that it's a saner country compared to it's neigbour. Though if i had the American lottery, i would pick it over Canada cos i want to live the American dream if at all it exists.
Re: Between Canada And The U.s...why Would You Choose One Over The Other? by SapeleDon: 12:39am On Dec 13, 2012
They are both good countries and both abound with the same opportunities.

The only difference between the two countries is the COLD.

Cannot rate one of them better than the other.
Re: Between Canada And The U.s...why Would You Choose One Over The Other? by Solitin40: 11:27am On Dec 13, 2012
let me tell u dis becuz i knw we ar al one in canada d crime rate is low nt to populated well organised pple frendly
Re: Between Canada And The U.s...why Would You Choose One Over The Other? by Fhemmmy: 12:55am On Dec 14, 2012
Canada is still far from the cliff, but we are pray for America not to go over the cliff . . .

(1) (Reply)

Mirror Lake / Accident At Cele Bus-stop, Apapa (pix) / Very Fatal Accident Along Owo-abuja Expressway (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.