Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Very Fatal Accident Along Owo-abuja Expressway (PHOTOS) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Very Fatal Accident Along Owo-abuja Expressway (PHOTOS) (881 Views)

Horror Motor Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway (photos) / 33,000 Litres Fuel Tanker Falls Into Ogbese River Along Owo Road (PHOTOS) / God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Fatal Accident Along Owo-abuja Expressway (PHOTOS) by tolexy123: 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
A very serious accident just occurred along owo-abuja road precisely in front of Rufus Giwa Polytechnic owo, Ondo state. As at the time of gathering the report, no casualty was recorded but three vehicles including a J5 traveller was badly damage. According to my own personal inquiry, the J5 traveller being overloaded with yam tubers lost control due to break failure before before it reached the speed breaker (bumps) in front of the polytechnic and bounced several times on the bumps before it was miraculously stopped, damaging two vehicles along its path. The toyota car as seen in the the pics was parked by the road side which I was told acted as a shield preventing the J5 traveller from climbing over. No lives were lost but the driver of the J5 traveller was nowhere to be found

Re: Very Fatal Accident Along Owo-abuja Expressway (PHOTOS) by divinehand2003(m): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Na wao oooooo

May God protect us from evil always.
Re: Very Fatal Accident Along Owo-abuja Expressway (PHOTOS) by jerryunit48: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Jesus!
Bad roads, old over used cars,bad driving, no road signs and the list goes on so we shouldn't wonder much why there are so many accidents in Nigeria
Re: Very Fatal Accident Along Owo-abuja Expressway (PHOTOS) by maryjan8(f): 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
Thank God no lives were lost
Re: Very Fatal Accident Along Owo-abuja Expressway (PHOTOS) by Luizkid(m): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
from your topic i was initially afraid to open it... Op if u see very serious u'll know it's very serious. pls there's enough bad news already.
Re: Very Fatal Accident Along Owo-abuja Expressway (PHOTOS) by tolexy123: 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
Luizkid:
from your topic i was initially afraid to open it... Op if u see very serious u'll know it's very serious. pls there's enough bad news already.
lol grin
Re: Very Fatal Accident Along Owo-abuja Expressway (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 01, 2016
Driver don elope sharply..
Re: Very Fatal Accident Along Owo-abuja Expressway (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 01, 2016
Nah who go repair all this damage ?..

People should be mindful where they park their cars.

Sorry for the owner of that J5, if he ever comes around to claim his bus. Sorry for the owner of the goods its carrying.

There are some businesses I won't do again..

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Arik Air Passengers Sleep On The Floor At Lagos International Airport / Canada, Dubai And South Korea / Photos: 12 People Roast To Death In Ife Road Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.