Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Am Addicted To Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Addicted To Nairaland (736 Views)

Am Addicted To Nairaland Pls Help / Which Website Are You So Addicted To? / How Addicted Are You To Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Addicted To Nairaland by pappy2000: 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2012
Please help me I am addicted to Nairaland bot weekdays and weekend in fact my social life is zero,I will rather stay on Nairaland than go to a party and even when I am on the road I want to check Nairaland, I just had a breakup with my Ex and I must say that I don't feel hurt because it seems to me that I will rather let her go than depart from my nairalandM though NL is not the cause of our breakup. I just Love Nairalabd and even when I am working I still want to check what is going on. The question how do I stop this addictiom
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2012
Na illuminati tinz o! No redemption. tongue cheesy
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland by DonaldGenes(m): 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2012
Idowuogbo: Na illuminati tinz o! No redemption. tongue cheesy
Hahahahahaha idowuogbo you always amazed me with your crasy comments.mks me kinda admire you like wo
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland by madamebebe(f): 11:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
shocked Since 2007? Wow ndo oo kiss
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland by 190theclown: 12:12am On Dec 13, 2012
swallow 190 pills of guniea corn, it would stop ur addiction undecided
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 13, 2012
Hian! Who isn't addicted nah??
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland by Nastyclown: 12:53am On Dec 13, 2012
End of days sad
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland by Lexusgs430: 3:55am On Dec 13, 2012
Visit your nearest Nairaland Anonymous (NA) session therapy, if this fails Rehab would be your solution. And do not say no no no, like Amy Winehouse, cos you know what happened to her!!!!
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland by Mynd44: 4:49am On Dec 13, 2012
See a shrink.

Or a support group
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland by pappy2000: 5:25am On Dec 13, 2012
This is a very serious matter. I just don't understand what I should do, I need help, Can you imagine a man is mid thirties won't socialize with friend and won't go out and now no woman in my life and I still feel complete as ever, I am beginning to think I will probably have. Two kids outside wedlock and forget about marriage becos I know that no woman will ever want to stay with a man who gaze on one website almost all day and if I were to be given the choice to choose between a woman and Nairaland I will rather choose Nairaland and even at work I won't be motivated to work until I visit Nairaland. I see the world through the lens of NL. I need pratical solution on what to do,This is no longer hobby this is addiction.

1 Like

Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland by Emmyk(m): 8:15am On Dec 13, 2012
Hmmmn. Eyi ga ju.. I'm also addicted but mine's not as serious as ur own and will never be In jesus name.. Lmao... Well, why not relocate to a typical village for a while where there is no internet reception?
Re: I Am Addicted To Nairaland by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2012
everyone is addicted to Nairaland, but it depends the level of addiction
with the way you are complaining that means yours is worst than mine grin

(1) (Reply)

Accused Witch Burned Alive In Papua New Guinea!!! / Which Kind Country Be Dis, Jesus!!! See As Nepa Just Carry Light Now / Lessons From Our oga at THE TOP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.