Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Which Website Are You So Addicted To? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Website Are You So Addicted To? (2244 Views)

I Am So Addicted To Nairaland / Which Website Is The Best And Worst You Ever Come Across / Why Am I So Addicted To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by promisechild(m): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2013
Which website are you so addicted to that you can't do without visiting it a day let know yours by representing ur favourite with its number

Rules only one is allowed

1.Nairaland

2.Facebook

3.VNTI

4.Myschool

5.Campuspeeps

6.Google

7.Yahoo

8.Baddo

9.Skype

10.Naijaloaded

11.Earlyface

12.Linda akeji blog

13.Others specify

Oya let go there
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by Fynestboi: 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
I dn vex why you put nairaland for numba 9 undecided
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by promisechild(m): 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2013
Mine is 1 if i no enter nairaland for a day something must be wrong somewhere cry
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by promisechild(m): 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
Fynestboi: I dn vex why you put nairaland for numba 9 undecided
nairaland as king of all go enter no 1 now my oga if no be nairaland then who else
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by Davo93(m): 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
2. Facebook

@OP, choosing just one might be difficult, lets pick our top 3 websites.
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2013
Nairaland, gmail, and facebook
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by Yakeeboy: 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
Nairaland na him oooo if no be nairaland then which website but www.campuspeeps.com to dey try small small sha hope i never break rules

Moderator front page things
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by Fynestboi: 7:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
promisechild: nairaland as king of all go enter no 1 now my oga if no be nairaland then who else
ori e pe gbasibe.
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by promisechild(m): 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
Fynestboi: ori e pe gbasibe.
oshe oga mi
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by MANGAM(m): 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
Nairaland 2 for 7
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by Fynestboi: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2013
Let me start analysing it one by one...

Facebook na if them my padi call me make i cum online na im i go show...

Vnti: cant rememba when last i log in i dnt even have any id gan self.... Sey dat site still exist?

Myschool: i get account for their bt afta jamb dis year i neva open am... Chaii

campuspeeps: which site be dis one?? Anyone to explain?

Google and Yahoo: every day that s if i need to check sum tnxs and yahoo to check if i get any PM...(So na nairaland dey make me check my box everyday)

badoo: that useless site i tried opening account once and all am seeing pissed me off.. Mtcheew

odas mtcheew

so my ansa naNAIRALAND......The best site in Africa am telling, u. Where u can get everytn u want.. Fun, news, joke, funny dude, am telling u, a sadist that opens an account i swear the pesn go change tellng u fact..
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2013
Its the final day(27th Oct., 23:59)
Dear friends, Please Vote for me (Stardom Artiste Contest) online

Click here, like and vote YES

Thank you
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by Afam4eva(m): 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2013
The first website i type on my browser is Nairaland. Infact, it's my homepage. The second is Gmail and the third which i rarely go to is Facebook.

1 Like

Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2013
Nairaland.com
Youtube.com
Lindaikeji..co.uk
Bbc.co.uk
Thestudentroom.co.uk
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
This is the website, RUSH NOW!!! Vote and Win! 2days Remaining.
Help motivate the liltle children!
NONE OF U WILL DIE YOUNG. http://etisalatprize.com/theres-a-hero-in-diaspora/
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by Nomski0(f): 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
FanFiction.net
Goggle.com
Wikipedia.com
Youtube.com
O2tvseries.com
Nairaland.com
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by AbuMikey(m): 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2013
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by Hendrixtzee(m): 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2013
Goal.com
Nairaland.com
Lindaikeji..com
Livescore.com
facebook.com
Goonernews.com
And of course..............GOOGLE.COM
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by homesteady(m): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2013
1) Nairaland smiley
[s] 2) linda ikeji blog
3) Goal.com
4) Barcelona news now
5) Facebook [/s]

1 Like

Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by HopeAtHand: 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2013
Addiction is a bad thing,so im hardly addicted to anything

But, l regularly visit these websites in no particular order

www.goal.com
www.facebook.com
mail.yahoo.com
nairaland
punchng.com

plus others you wouldnt want to know about.
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by promisechild(m): 9:47am On Oct 30, 2013
Hope.At.Hand:
Addiction is a bad thing,so im hardly addicted to anything

But, l regularly visit these websites in no particular order

www.goal.com
www.facebook.com
mail.yahoo.com
nairaland
punchng.com

plus others you wouldnt want to know about.
odas like onionsbooty.com abi? Lol
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 30, 2013
mine is [size=25pt]www.1naijatv.com[/size]
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by mrs190: 6:08am On Nov 03, 2013
ever since I visited [size=16pt]campusPeeps.com[/size] my love for the simplicity of nairaland has changed.
I was lured to like campuspeeps because of its first immpression- design!!!! I love it.
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by mrs190: 6:19am On Nov 03, 2013
I must confess campusPeeps is unique. Am more or less a reader than a poster..spending at least 6hrs on forums is better for my health than watching nollywood. I get entertained in forums why being at a pair with the current happenings in my country.
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
Marca.com
totalbarca.com
fcbarcelona.com
wattpad.com
nairaland.com
reddit.com
quickmemes.com
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by like2: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
Fynestboi:

campuspeeps: which site be dis one?? Anyone to explain?

badoo: that useless site i tried opening account once and all am seeing pissed me off.. Mtcheew

Though campuspeeps is a new site just like 2 weeks old but I now see my self checking it out for fresh updates every now and then.
how I wish Emmy has the cash to advertise that forum...its just too lovely. hompage be like streaming thingy. new updates here and there.

[b]badoo[/b]is also sweet, I guess you dont have a blackberry dude? Go buy gingerbread and start loving badoo.
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by YanSouthEast: 7:05am On Nov 04, 2013
mrs 190: ever since I visited [size=16pt]campusPeeps.com[/size] my love for the simplicity of nairaland has changed.
I was lured to like campuspeeps because of its first immpression- design!!!! I love it.
the question was which website do you visit most and not which website do you like most because of its design. I just visited campuspeeps.com and I must say its appealing to the eye. I had to register and pray it grows.

back to this topic; its for sure 1. facebook.com
2. nairaland.com
then may be gmail and campuspeeps.com will switch places.
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by 190: 7:09am On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by 190: 7:10am On Nov 04, 2013
mrs 190
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by AbuMikey(m): 8:16am On Nov 04, 2013
190: mrs 190

Uncle, her name is Njideka, the girl wen you give belle before you travel go city!

gringrin

Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by 190: 9:05am On Nov 04, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Uncle, her name is Njideka, the girl wen you give belle before you travel go city!

gringrin

undecided undecided
Re: Which Website Are You So Addicted To? by AbuMikey(m): 9:14am On Nov 04, 2013
190:

undecided undecided

Njideka na, that girl that was attending Umuoke secondary school, the short,fat one wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 License Key / Latest Online Math Challenge For Secondary School Students In Nigeria / Who's Hotttteerrrr?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.