Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Why Do Ex-girlfriends Create Haterd For Their Ex-boyfriends New Lover. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Do Ex-girlfriends Create Haterd For Their Ex-boyfriends New Lover. (955 Views)

Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 / Hrtbroken Dude,, Needs A New Lover / Why Do People Enjoy Making Their Ex Jealous After Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ex-girlfriends Create Haterd For Their Ex-boyfriends New Lover. by oneah(m): 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2006
i bet it doesn't happen to me alone, wish to know the reason
Re: Why Do Ex-girlfriends Create Haterd For Their Ex-boyfriends New Lover. by Zahymaka(m): 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2006
Depends on the terms on which you parted -- that's for sure.
Re: Why Do Ex-girlfriends Create Haterd For Their Ex-boyfriends New Lover. by maxeen29(f): 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Why Do Ex-girlfriends Create Haterd For Their Ex-boyfriends New Lover. by hotangel2(f): 5:49am On Apr 25, 2006
Some girls are just plain stupid. I dunno why u have to hate his new gf if u r no more together.
Re: Why Do Ex-girlfriends Create Haterd For Their Ex-boyfriends New Lover. by eveseh(f): 3:10pm On May 06, 2006
that's the way it is
Re: Why Do Ex-girlfriends Create Haterd For Their Ex-boyfriends New Lover. by drered(m): 4:53pm On May 07, 2006
yeah my ex tryna make life miserable for me and ma new gurl she always lookin at me like *damn* and the funny thing is that we parted on good terms
Re: Why Do Ex-girlfriends Create Haterd For Their Ex-boyfriends New Lover. by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2006
well i guess some just feel that a girl is taking their rightful position and i think it all boils down to jealousy.i think some girls are just plainly stupid and jobless.gush,if you had a problem with your ex go solve it with the guy and leave the girl out of it.you dont do things that might haunt you later in life,you think before you act.after all he is just your exboyfriend and not your your exhusband.
Re: Why Do Ex-girlfriends Create Haterd For Their Ex-boyfriends New Lover. by mekoyo(m): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2007
Yeah depending on the way you parted, its mostly jealousy.
The girl might just be jealous especially when she is wrong. It may also be the guiy who is wrong here. Due to heart brokeness the gilr feels this hatred burn inside of her and not willing to let it how.
Re: Why Do Ex-girlfriends Create Haterd For Their Ex-boyfriends New Lover. by iice(f): 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2007
Jealousy, insecurity, momentary regret and some other emotions.
Re: Why Do Ex-girlfriends Create Haterd For Their Ex-boyfriends New Lover. by Youngpo413: 5:31am On Oct 10, 2014
Even if she was the one that dumped you?

(1) (Reply)

Lookin For Matured Man Who / Do You Want A Hot Girlfriend / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.