Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 (9023 Views)

Do You Need A Lover For A Serious Relationship That Led To Marriage? / I Need A Lover In Calabar... / Nneka123, I Wanna Be Your Lover & Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
sad sad Greetings Romancelanders, its over a year this two moderators and love birds were sacked by their boss seun. However both deactivated their accounts immediately. Their exit on nairaland was explosive which lead to opponents and proponents opening countless thread about the duo. Newbies on nairaland might not know them but old folks would have basketfull of tales with sexkillz and ogugua88 as subject. The episode that lead to their exit was drammatic, romantic, painfull, filled with accusation and counter accusation.

To some sexkillz was a hero, to others he was a devil. At a time he was one of the most influential mod on nairaland. I really miss his character here, Nairaland has lost a legend in the person of sexkillz . We also lost the most intelligent and mature female mod too, who happens to be sexkillz boo. We miss you guys on nairaland. Fans of sexkillz/ogugua88 please drop your tribute to our stars.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
may their gentle souls rest in perfect peace. you both will always be remembered and prayed for as you souls will finally find eternal rest.
sexkillz 1980 - 2013
ogugua88 1985 - 2013

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Jackeeh(m): 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
How did they die?

3 Likes

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by demelza: 6:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
Mi o raye shît mehn!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by kenex4ever(m): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
I know both monikers but I never got to chat with dem or know their online xter because I wasn't regular then.
I'm already feeling them with d way u described their personalities.

3 Likes

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by mirexxx(f): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
lols ok

4 Likes

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Enegod(m): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
I refused to remember that albino... he banned one of my accounts for 85years angry

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Kaycee7(m): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
I know both of them ar stil on NL. Jst wish they'ld pm me their new monikers so I can follow them.
Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by cutieberie1(f): 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
we have heard...tribute...¿
y re dose above comments sayin they died...lol..
Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Enegod:
I refused to remember that albino... he banned one of my accounts for 85years angry

Epic ban grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Enegod(m): 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
lomomike:

Epic ban grin cheesy
angry
Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
I think its Mrcork that gave sexkillz the title 'albino' and it stuck. (I stand corrected)

6 Likes

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
They died on nairaland but are still very much alive.

3 Likes

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
lomomike:
I think its Mrcork that gave sexkillz the title 'albino' and it stuck. (I stand corrected)

I guess you are right. During the period sexkillz held sway with maximum strictness, I can vividly remember groups of nairalanders organizing e-protest. Hahaha the episode was funny then. His presence alone is capable of polarising a thread. Please you all should share your encounter with sexkillz or ogugua88. Those days we have many matured female romancelanders.

4 Likes

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by simdam500(m): 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
Enegod: I refused to remember that albino... he banned one of my accounts for 85years angry

basically that what I knew him for...

aside... he's a clown

4 Likes

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by simdam500(m): 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
cowleg:

I guess you are right. During the period sexkillz held sway with maximum strictness, I can vividly remember groups of nairalanders organizing e-protest. Hahaha the episode was funny then. His presence alone is capable of polarising a thread. Please you all should share your encounter with sexkillz or ogugua88. Those days we have many matured female romancelanders.
Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
Their relationship was really epic.....

A model relationship embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Tyche(m): 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
It was a glorious time. Sexkillz as a NLander is witty, a kind of g you need around. The guy woman wrapperism is out of this world; word on the street is that the guy hammer punnani for here no be small.

The position of moderator turned him into a peacookin a chicken yard, thus the beginning of his end on here.

1 Like

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
Kaycee7:
I know both of them ar stil on NL. Jst wish they'ld pm me their new monikers so I can follow them.

Sexkillz now bears Jamie or something like that while Ogugua bears nkem

1 Like

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
In some Nairalander's voice, "Mod homepage pls, front page, fp." tongue

1 Like

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
In some Nairalander's voice, "Mod homepage pls, front page, fp." tongue

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
Tyche:
It was a glorious time. Sexkillz as a NLander is witty, a kind of g you need around. The guy woman wrapperism is out of this world; word on the street is that the guy hammer punnani for here no be small.

The position of moderator turned him into a peacookin a chicken yard, thus the beginning of his end on here.

I hated his guts then , always trying to form born again but I could see right through his deception , what irked me the most was that the feeble minded girls were always flocking around him. He played his game well sha , I give him kudos for that

6 Likes

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by ShirelleBaby: 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2015
He was the best mod for romance!

Then was when romance section made brains--

Only intelligent topics were seen

Trolls were banned and if u dare open anoda acct--ur ban is extended!

He will follow u to make sure u obey the punishment .

Now--romance section has lost it to gay guys with female handles--stealing DP and enjoying their fellow men crush on them!

Teenagers who just got a new fone--opening 10topics in a day!

Insulting and being stupid on a forum.
You can't come here and seek for advice again.

You will be flooded with curse and insults.
Hmmm!!

Here is one of his post-
I make life miserable for trolls and nuisances. I
don't allow them the free will to run around the
romance section perpetuating their stupidity and
disturbing tendencies, I clip their wings by
banning them out, so they have no choice than
to hate and lie. . .

www.nairaland.com/1253767/y-most-nairalanders-dislike-d

He had his bad side too--but he was good in keeping madness in check!

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Caracta(f): 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
They died on nairaland but are still very much alive.

Sexkillz? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by goldfish80(m): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
I used to imagine sexkillz was a real life hermit. He basically had no life outside nairaland.com. How he managed to weave his way into ogugua's heart is a big mystery to me. Even a bigger mystery is his decision to leave nairaland.com and he stuck to it.
I still remember the night he was made a mod on the politics section, he was hacked, bullied and spined around like a kid all week long. That was the era bullies held sway. Hatchet men and women way no dey hear word. I miss old nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by obito: 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
cowleg:

Lol. That protest no be here oh.
Davo.93 vs Sexkillz
#occupynairaland
That protest brought about the ''deactivate'' option.
It is amazing that sexkillz kicked against deactivation but he was one of the folks who ended up deactivating their accounts.
I used to like his online personality though.
Heard he was a JW,.. Lol

The good old days,.....

1 Like

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by MzzTega(f): 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
They were good....They made this section fun.
miss dem!
Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
MzNelly:
Their relationship was really epic.....

A model relationship embarassed
lol,.. Where you born then
Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by obito: 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
I wonder if Seun still has a beef with them, cos typing the names below without the dot does not display.

OR

Their monickers are now censored words too?
Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by obito: 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
Kaycee7:
There were last known with these monickers.

Jamie.87
Nkem.88

But it is rather surprising that both monickers stopped coming online on the same day in a space of some minutes.
Maybe they have new monickers though

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2015
hmmm
Re: Remembering Sexkillz And His Lover Ogugua88 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
OmolodMilkman93:
lol,.. Where you born then

Lol, I've been on NL a long, long time nau.

You nko? Which one do you know? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Calabar Nutty Adult Group / Hook Up Needed Urgently / Hello Dechandel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.