Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria (9889 Views)

N30,000.00 Is The Minimum Deposit And You Receive 200% Returns In 30working Days / N30,000.00 Is The Minimum Deposit To Pay Into Our Bank Account For Investment!!! / Buy Bua Cement At Company Price.loading In Port Harcourt.minimum Order 1 Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2012
GoldWise Nigeria is an affiliate of GoldWise Alliance Networks, Ghana and GoldWise Alliance International, U. S. A. and its R. C. is 62918.
It is a project supported and sponsored by the World Health Organisation and World Bank for the purpose of alleviating poverty and unemployment among African countries thereby creating space for job opportunities, personal financial security and industry make over.

GoldWise Nigeria (R. C. 62918) is an investment platform that appeals to all members of the society. GoldWise Nigeria investment diversifying portfolios ranges from the Transport sector, Oil and Gas sector, Health sector, Foreign and International Stocks Trading, Telecommunication businesses e. t. c.

INVESTMENT SCHEME PLANS

GOLDWISE START: plan is for the undergraduates, house wives, students, unemployed and corpers looking for a sustainable income that would keep them going and make them available with Cash - at - hand.
Investment Deposit:
Minimum: N10,000. 00
Maximum: N75,000. 00
Duration: 30 working days excluding weekends and public holidays.
Percentage Returns: 200%
e. g. If a GoldWise Start Investor deposits N10,000. 00, at the end of the duration stated above, he/she receives N20,000. 00 into his payment method of his own choice (either through liberty reserve, western union or savings bank account)

GOLDWISE EMPOWER: plan is for workers looking forward to earning extra income, graduates looking forward to increase/raise up their capital for their businesses and growing companies that needs more funds to expand their base and working team.
Investment Deposit:
Minimum: N100,000. 00
Maximum: N875,000. 00
Duration: 40 working days including weekends and excluding public holidays.
Percentage Returns: 200%

GOLDWISE EXPAND: market is for independent individuals, big and expanding companies finding a way to diversify their funds to create sustainable income available for its management and marketing teams thereby creating more opportunities for the public sector. This is for individuals looking forward to earning extra passive income for their funds hence not keeping their money in the banks or micro finance institutions enabling their funds work for them in the long run.
Investment Deposit:
Minimum: N1,000,000. 00
Maximum: N6,750,000. 00
Duration: 60 working days including weekends and public holidays.
Percentage Returns; 225%

GOLDWISE AUTHORITY: scheme is for the retired men, politicians, top society men, ever-green successful companies that are looking forward earning passive income and generating income capital that works for their business and helps them create more opportunities.
Investment Deposit:
Minimum: N10,000,000. 00
Maximum: Unlimited
Duration: 60 working days excluding weekends and public holidays.
Percentage Returns; 250%

GOLDWISE MARKET: plan is for people that do not have money to invest but have individual prospective clients or companies to introduce and can invest. All GoldWise Clients are automatically members of GoldWise Market.
When you introduce a prospective client to us and he invests, you are entitled to earning 22. 5% of the client's total R. O. I. while the investor clients receives 77. 5% of his total returns but it is applicable to only one time being an investor thereby to earn more, you market and introduce more to us. The next time the client invests, the GoldWise Marketer cannot receive any returns from the clients funds. It can be done PT or FT.
The choice is up to you.

If you have any specific questions/inquiries, check out the site first and let us know.

GoldWise Nigeria (R. C. 62918)
www. goldwisenigeria. com
info@goldwisenigeria. com
goldwisenigeria@yahoo. com

Contact us at these Duration Periods Please to ensure maximum effectiveness:
Mon - Fri 8 a. m. - 8 p. m.
Saturday 9 a. m. - 5 p. m.
Any period of contact after these periods would not be answered except via mail.

Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank You

1 Like

Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 11:38am On Dec 18, 2012
I am a student of University of Ibadan and I risked paying investing my school fess initially with N20,000 because I was afraid it would be like other companies where you just invest and get nothing at the end of the day so I tried them. Man, was I suprised when I received an alert on my phone that I have been paid N40,000 at the end of the working period. Now, I have told my friend's boss and others and they are ready to invest. Wow, what a way to live financially free, I am so happy I saw GoldWise people, GOD bless them all, their management, customer service and clients all over the world. They turned my life around, I am appreciating them.
Segun O.
Student
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 9:15pm On Dec 31, 2012
Happy New Year from GoldWise Nigeria
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by KENNSAMMY(m): 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
wen did u start in nigeria? how can we be sure of your competence, loyalty ,and registration in nigeria? how do one make such payment if necssary confirmations are made? diplomacyetal@gmail.com
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by neksummi(m): 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
gwnigeria: I am a student of University of Ibadan and I risked paying investing my school fess initially with N20,000 because I was afraid it would be like other companies where you just invest and get nothing at the end of the day so I tried them. Man, was I suprised when I received an alert on my phone that I have been paid N40,000 at the end of the working period. Now, I have told my friend's boss and others and they are ready to invest. Wow, what a way to live financially free, I am so happy I saw GoldWise people, GOD bless them all, their management, customer service and clients all over the world. They turned my life around, I am appreciating them.
Segun O.
Student

That's how they start. They pay the early birds to gain people's confidence and trust. Most of these people will reinvest and bring in their friends, family and others. It is then that the company will disappear into thin air. That's my thinking anyway. I may be wrong.

For me this is what I've launched out to do this year: https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

2 Likes

Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2013
@neksummi, We like your thinking but you are wrong. A good name is better than riches, if a company defrauds you because of the money you invest with them, they defraud their name because firstly, they lose customers and two, they run out of business..so who is losing the most, the company hence GoldWise Nigeria is branding new developments for the economy and we are here to make sure our clients are satisfied with our services.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by pcnwamadi(m): 6:48am On Jan 03, 2013
Can we have proof of your company CAC registration and were is your office located?
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 9:40am On Jan 03, 2013
@pcnwamadi, visit www.goldwisenigeria.com for more information. Call or mail us if you have any SPECIFIC questions.

Alright
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 11:13am On Jan 04, 2013
One of our visions is To create employment opportunities for the masses in the public sector in form of successful investments and GoldWise Market programme
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2013
Another of our vision is to To engage the individual in successful investments that guarantees their deposits safely thereby creating a state of peace of mind and security-trust in the client investor
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 3:19am On Jan 14, 2013
GoldWise Nigeria is backed up by top sponsors, Government and world class successful enterprises hence clients should be rest assured that their funds and investment returns are safe even if they invest in the millions and more.

www.goldwisenigeria.com
info@goldwisenigeria.com
goldwisenigeria@yahoo.com
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 3:36am On Jan 14, 2013
gwnigeria: GoldWise Nigeria is backed up by top sponsors, Government and world class successful enterprises hence clients should be rest assured that their funds and investment returns are safe even if they invest in the millions and more.

www.goldwisenigeria.com
info@goldwisenigeria.com
goldwisenigeria@yahoo.com

ur website self does not sound like somting genuine , u claim to pay well why cant u guys get a good website, wat u ve here s shit plss take note, 2ndly wat s d guarantee i will get my money afta 30days, i last invested 500lr which is about 600 dolars into AVO.NET n i waz scamed, so tell us what is the guaranty and which company is backing it up
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
@chiboy11,
This is not avo.net, this is www.goldwisenigeria.com and a good name is better than riches.
Never compare us to your past experiences because the future is only full of golden opportunities for the bold t step into.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
gwnigeria: @chiboy11,
This is not avo.net, this is www.goldwisenigeria.com and a good name is better than riches.
Never compare us to your past experiences because the future is only full of golden opportunities for the bold t step into.
y is ur ofice in akwaibom ,u don't ve in lagos were we can verify
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2013
We are working on it
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 2:36am On Jan 17, 2013
gwnigeria: We are working on it
wen u work on it i wil invest, cuse as of now i dont kno if u ve any office any were cuse i cant verify all d offices u wrote here, so cheers
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by oluks05: 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
chiboy11:
wen u work on it i wil invest, cuse as of now i dont kno if u ve any office any were cuse i cant verify all d offices u wrote here, so cheers

Don't mind the guy I wish them well in Akwa ibom there. When they open shop in Lagos then we wld know what's up then.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
oluks05:

Don't mind the guy I wish them well in Akwa ibom there. When they open shop in Lagos then we wld know what's up then.
i dont tink dey ve any verify address dat s y dey took it down to akwaibom were pple cant verify
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by IRIENBOY(m): 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
So how do i invest now.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
Go to www.goldwisenigeria.com and follow the instructions. The minimum deposit is N10,000.00 ($60.00 Liberty Reserve) and you can transfer your deposit maing use of the "Pay" menu on the website hence follow the instrcutions after payment.

Wait till the office comes to meet you in Lagos, your past experiences are already affecting your Mentality.

You think everybody is the same, A good name is better than riches, if we defraud you, how are we going to have a good customer base and get more clients, non - thinkers (You all want to hear some realistic talk, right

Continue being there while your mates are taking risks and getting paid.

A trial is enough to convince you so keep being unmotivated because of your past.

Tommorrow is better than today, today is better than yesterday.

Be a risk taker

Hmmm..
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
gwnigeria: Go to www.goldwisenigeria.com and follow the instructions. The minimum deposit is N10,000.00 ($60.00 Liberty Reserve) and you can transfer your deposit maing use of the "Pay" menu on the website hence follow the instrcutions after payment.

Wait till the office comes to meet you in Lagos, your past experiences are already affecting your Mentality.

You think everybody is the same, A good name is better than riches, if we defraud you, how are we going to have a good customer base and get more clients, non - thinkers (You all want to hear some realistic talk, right

Continue being there while your mates are taking risks and getting paid.

A trial is enough to convince you so keep being unmotivated because of your past.

Tommorrow is better than today, today is better than yesterday.

Be a risk taker

Hmmm..
ur gud name does nt ve any back up, so am not ready to take any risk again, i asked u a question which u neva answer , whick company or organisation s backing u, incase dier s no pay 4rm u, let us no who to hold u cant answer that, ok give me ur copmany registration details , i want to run a check on it tru CBN if u wuld
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
Go to www.goldwisenigeria.com for more information if you want to know @chiiboy and to be sincere, your delay and curiosity is due to your past experiences and making you be on the same level you are...hmmmm
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 1:22am On Jan 18, 2013
gwnigeria: Go to www.goldwisenigeria.com for more information if you want to know @chiiboy and to be sincere, your delay and curiosity is due to your past experiences and making you be on the same level you are...hmmmm
guy ur website does nt ve company registration, ure just hiding 4rm answering my question , wel if u dont want 2 answer it, just gve us ur company registration so i can go to CAC n find out d truth about u pple abeg
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by okennaM: 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
I actually want to invest in this goldwise but am not convinced beyond reasonable doubt that its not fake becouse I learnt that u don't have any branch in calarba like u said, so what's happening, let me know ur authenticity and how reliable u are before I invest in goldwise. Waiting.
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by okennaM: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
I actually want to invest in this goldwise but am not convinced beyond reasonable doubt that its not fake becouse I learnt that u don't have any branch in calarba like u said, so what's happening, let me know ur authenticity and how reliable u are before I invest in goldwise. Lastly, I stay in the north kano to be precise so how do I invest if am eventually convinced?
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 3:54am On Jan 19, 2013
@chiboy11, all because of investing with us, is it by force... hmmmmm... You dont doubt till you experience, only one trial is enough to ocnvince you...
@okenna M, there is nothing we can say to you than A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU or what else do you want, then send a mail to info@goldwisenigeria.com or call our number at www.goldwisenigeria.com
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by gwnigeria: 4:05am On Jan 19, 2013
To all our investors, we are so proud of you for taking the time trusting in us and believing in us especially to the ones that have not come to our office and BELIEVED us..May the LORD bless your returns in more profitable ways than your imagination
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by okennaM: 9:18am On Jan 19, 2013
About Goldwise start u specified 10,000 - 75000 so I want to know if one can invest more than 10,000 but less than 75000?
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by chiboy11(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ok I want 2 invest, since u won't gve me d details I ned, can u gve me a colateral for a start, let's see ow d 1st payment goes n I wil come here n tel pple ure real
Re: The Minimum Deposit Is N10,000.00 In Goldwise Nigeria by okennaM: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2013
chiboy11: Ok I want 2 invest, since u won't gve me d details I ned, can u gve me a colateral for a start, let's see ow d 1st payment goes n I wil come here n tel pple ure real
@Chiboy, that's a good idea u came up with 'a collateral for a start' @goldwisenig. what's ur take on that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Create Functioning PAYPAL & Withdraw To Your Acct @ N400 per $ + New $$$ Tricks / Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out / Supply Small-chops And Cock-tail Drinks At Parties And Other Social Events Now !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.