Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Is Islam Imperialist? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Islam Imperialist? (7024 Views)

Is Islam The Most Discriminated Religion In The World? / Is Islam Really For Poor People? / Is Islam Really A Religion Of Peace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Islam Imperialist? by focused(m): 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2008
In Muhammadan I'slam, all human beings are the SLAVES/ ABEED of God.

The relationship between God and Humanity is like that of a Master and his Slaves. It is based on FEAR of God and NOT on LOVE.

In the Arabic language even before The Great Prophet, the word Slave/ Abd was - and still is - associated with BLACK AFRICANS.

The Arabs looked upon the Black people as inferior beings. Muhammadan I'slam and the exegetes of the faith propagated the same image.

Sura Al-i-Imran, 3:106-107 "On the day when some faces will be whitened and some faces will be blackened, say to those whose faces will be blackened, 'Did ye reject faith after accepting it? Taste then the penalty for rejecting faith.' But those whose faces will be whitened, they will be in God's mercy: therein to dwell."

#432        The "face" (wajh) expresses our Personality, our inmost being. White is the colour of Light; to become white is to be illumined with Light, which stands for felicity, the rays of the glorious light of God. Black is the colour of darkness, sin, rebellion, misery; removal from the grace and light of God. These are the Signs of heaven and hell. The standard of decision in all questions is the justice of God#

The question to be asked is why is white equated with goodness and black equated with evil?

As I  researched, I am very puzzled at the lack of balanced historical reports by Great Ones concerning the African people.

And consider this: Africa produced great thinkers like Augustine of Hippo (Algeria), Clement and Athanasius of Egypt, and Tertullian of Carthage (Tunis), while Ethiopia had the first African church totally independent of Europe (Acts8).

In fact, I find it most interesting that an African church was planted first before there was ever a church in Britain, Canada, the USA or Spain, or any other European state. So why do we not hear of this African church, and why do we not continue to see any remnants of it today?

Perhaps we need to go to the Q'uran again to find the clue. Consider this verse -

Sura Tauba, 9:5: "Fight and slay [those who associate another with God (Shirk)], and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem of war."

It fits the pattern of Muhammadan I'slam which fights against all those who choose to follow their own beliefs, that is beliefs not compatible with those of the followers of I'slam; an idea we find well expressed in the following verse -

Sura Imran, 3:28 "Let not the believers take disbelievers [Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, etc] for their friends in preference to believers. Whoso doeth that hath no connection with God unless (it be) that ye but guard yourselves against them, taking (as it were) security. God biddeth you beware (only) of Himself.

In North Africa we know that the whole Saharan region of Morocco, Libya, Algeria and Egypt to the Sudan and Ethiopia used to be Christian, before I'slam came and destroyed the local churches. Why do we not hear about it in M'uslim literature?

We can examine the history of the Sudan as a case in point. Before the Great One invasion of 1275 A.D. by the I'slamic Mamluks of Egypt, the Sudan had three mini-Christian states called:

NOBATIA in the north, the capital of Qustul

MAKURIA, the capital of old Dongola, and

ALODIA or ALWA, the capital of Soba.

These three African Christian states, from 300 A.D. to 1500 A.D. had their own written language, great centers of learning, international commerce with Egypt, Ethiopia and other Middle East states, and sent out missionaries to other African states.
(Read K. Milhalowski,Faras, vol.2, Poland, 1965 for extensive archaeological and historical documentation on these states).

Even the Arab, ibn Selim al-Assuani, was impressed when he saw Soba, describing it as having, , fine buildings, roomy houses, churches, and the land is more fruitful than Makuria, [and it has] much meat, and good horses.

All this was want only destroyed by M'uslim invaders in 1275 A.D., not by European  Imperialism.

The historical records show that the same type of massive destruction,slsughter,  subjugation, forced conversion and enslavememt happened all over Africa, yet we never hear anyone holding the Muhammadan M'uslims - both Arab and African M'uslims - in any way responsible.

No Arab or M'uslim country has ever admitted fault or offered any kind of apology while the Europeans and Americans have.

Why have Christian counntries who traded in slavery offered apologies and not a SINGLE M'uslim one?

Arab M'uslim RACISM is just as evil and obnoxious as that of the Europeans, so why is it allowed to continue unchallenged?

Muhammadan M'uslim racism continues unabated and unchallenged in Africa. In the 1990's, the Sudan in north-east Africa has been suffering an I'slamic jihad-war, whereby thousands of Christians and unbelievers have died, many by crucifixion, or have suffered by having their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off. Is it only coincidental that we find in the Q'uran, the sanction for this very practice?

Sura (the Table Spread) 5: 33 "The only reward of those who make war upon God and his Messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, "

While this is going on, M'uslim states have never once told off the I'slamic government of Khartoum.

The silence is DEAFENING. Why?

Yet there has always been an enormous amount of noise about the apartheid of the old South Africa. Why the double standard?

That then brings me to the question of slavery. M'uslims - the best people on earth at the BLAME GAME - say it is only a Christian phenomenon.

Let us now examine some facts. Because most of the Black people, in Africa were animists in general, the Muhammadan M'uslims labelled them KUFFAR/  UNBELIEVERS from which is the derived the white South African derogatry term for the individual Black as 'KAFIR'.

Even in this 21st century, in the ordinary language of the Arabs, Black people are still called 'ABEED/ SLAVES'.

This is why according to the The Great Book, SLAVERY was not PROHIBITED but in fact  ENCOURAGED especially the enslavement of UNBELIEVERS.

It was the British Empire after all, who in the 1850's who initiated the moves to abolish and stop African Slavery in the first place under pressure from British Christians like David Livingstone and William Wilberforce, and hunted the Arab M'uslim slave ships in the Indian ocean and around the African coasts who were continuimg their hellish business till recently.

Have you not read about the islands of Zanzibar and Pembe in East Africa, during the nineteenth century?

Have you not asked the question as to  why M'uslim countries have never been involved in the movements for the abolition of slavery?

Let's set the record straight. While Europeans were involved with the slave trade for a few hundred years, the existence of the traffic of African slaves had been well established among the Arabs one-thousand years earlier.

The M'uslim position which places the entire blame for the invention and practice of black slavery at the door of Christian Europe, is OBSCENELY HYPOCRITICAL and simply not historically tenable.

Both the Grecian and Roman societies were slave states, yet most of their slaves were Caucasian. In fact, the word slave meant a person who was of Slavic origin.

Robert Hughes, in his essay on The Fraying of America in the February 3, 1992 issue of Time magazine corrects this false impression when he says:

"The African slave trade as such, the black traffic, was an Arab invention, developed by traders with the enthusiastic collaboration of black African ones, institutionalized with the most unrelenting brutality, centuries before the white man appeared on the African continent, and continuing long after the slave market in North America was finally crushed.

Nothing in the writings of the I'slam forbids slavery, which is why it became such an Arab-dominated business. And the slave traffic could not have existed without the wholehearted cooperation of African tribal states, built on the supply of captives generated by their relentless wars.

The image promulgated by pop-history fictions like Roots - of white slavers bursting with cutlass and musket into the settled lives of peaceful African villages - is very far from the historical truth. A marketing system had been in place for centuries, and its supply was controlled by Africans. Nor did it simply vanish with Abolition.

Slave markets, supplying the Arab Emirates, were still operating in Djibouti in the 1950's; and since 1960, the slave trade has flourished in Mauritania and the Sudan. There are still reports of chattel slavery in northern Nigeria, Rwanda and Niger."

The argument by some M'uslims that slavery was God's way of converting Africans to I'slam, is much the same argument suggested by certain misguided Christians in the 19th century who said that, bringing Africans to America gave them the opportunity to hear the Gospel; an argument which holds no credibility in the Bible, and dishonours the character of God.

Unfortunately I'slam still hasn't learned, as today the slavery of foreign nationals still exists in the heartland of I'slam: Saudi Arabia.
(UN Report on Slavery, 1994)

Continuing the BLAME GAME, Muhammadan M'uslims claim that the Christian West wishes to control Africa. Yet why is it that Africans must not like the Coca Cola culture of the West, but are obliged to start wearing seventh century Arab dress once The I'slamic Religion is taken on?

What's wrong with the native beautiful African cultural dress?

Is it not CULTURAL IMPERIALISM ?

Is it also not RELIGIOUS IMPERIALISM that Black m'uslims are obliged to pray facing a Saudi Arabian city: Mecca?

Why not face any number of African holy towns instead?

Why should Africans be forced to believe in an Arabian prophet, M'uhammed and in a previously Arabian Pagan god, a'llah ?

Who wants to dominate whom?

Is not God supposed to be everywhere, and that prayers should be directed to Him who is the whole Universe?

Furthermore, why are people who convert to Muhammadan I'slam required to read God's word and speak to Him only in Arabic? Does God only speak Arabic? Is He not capable of understanding Swahili, Tutsi, Amazigh, and other African languages?

Based upon the historical records of Slavery in Africa, it was not the WHITE MAN who went into Africa to gather the Black people and take them unto their ships and into slavery.

In reality, the White Slavers awaited their cargoe on the Western and or Eastern coasts of Africa while it was ARAB and BLACK M'USLIMS who raided African communities, massacred, pillaged, raped and rounded the reamaining unfortunate humanity and walked them to the shores of Africa for transport to the Americas and elsewhere.

It is estimated that for every slave that arrived ALIVE to be sold, TEN others perished in the most inhuman and horrible manner possible. The figures are mindboggling and ranging from 140 million to 180 million human beings.

Even as you are reading this TODAY, in Darfour, Sudan (meaning land of the Blacks), the Arabized Sudanese are massacring, raping and pillaging other M'uslims of the Sudan just because they are of the darker African skin.

This is a purely ETHNIC/ RACIAL war and is just a continuation of 1450 years of the most obscene oppression of Blacks at  the hands of the Arabs and I'slam.
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by ayinba1(f): 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2008
Please while you are at it, should the black Christians be proud of themselves? You know history don't you? So who made the first CAll to prayer? Adhan? I am waiting. and again, please post the true history of christianity and blacks. I did not read your whole post but Mormon Christianity regarded blacks not as slaves but as SATAN/Devil until a few years back. If you go back in history, this is not unique to mormonism, it was the whole christiandom.

Well just try to post all the facts
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by mukina2: 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2008
@ focused
shame to all of us and then what?
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by focused(m): 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2008
focused
shame to all of us and then what?

@Mukina :

What bothers me a lot about black m'uslims is that all the horrendous atrocities committed by these satanic Arab M'uslims are not spoken against. They seems to have turn a blind eye to it
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by focused(m): 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2008
Please while you are at it, should the black Christians be proud of themselves? You know history don't you? So who made the first CAll to prayer? Adhan? I am waiting. and again, please post the true history of christianity and blacks. I did not read your whole post but Mormon Christianity regarded blacks not as slaves but as SATAN/Devil until a few years back. If you go back in history, this is not unique to mormonism, it was the whole christiandom.

Well just try to post all the facts

In order for me to steer you towards the facts about Arab slavery, I'slamic religion and Christianity, can you tell me what you know about Mormon.

When did Mormon start operating ?

It would interest you to know that there is nothing like Mormon christianity. If you read what I have written very well, you will know that I am not one sided in what I have written
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by ayinba1(f): 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2008
@focused, the topic of your thread is one sided. You will appear fairminded when you change that. You know, the topic is what everyone sees first.
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by AlfaPrime: 5:18am On Feb 16, 2008
Focused, you're quite correct and factual in your submissions, only that U failed to explain why we don't have so many "African Arabians" who are descendants of African slaves captured by the Arabs, U know, just like we have African Americans, Research has proved indisputably that the simple reason is that, while the western slave traders allowed their African slaves to at least marry and procreate, the Arabs made sure they castrated their African slaves! Thereby adding to the other evils of slavery, the anguish of loss of manhood and hope of a family life.

Now judge that.
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by pcicero(m): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2008
@ Focused:

Thanks for doing a wonderful job. pls why can't we have a Black pope if the perception has changed?

@ Ayinba1:

I truly like your spirit and i must confess that i would really want Focused to do more on Xtianity for balanced judgement. the mormon description of Blacks was part of my Long Essay in the university_i wrote on the "Growth of Mormonism in Nigeria". Infact, it was compelled to change it and now it's in Africa looking for converts- erstwhile devils. to say the truth, the Islamic/ Arabic view of a black man is not gratifying, just like the Whites, (try finding out) but we Africans have resisted this in various ways. But we seem to be apathetic towards the Arabs. why? because their religion allowed our forefathers to maintain their harem of wives, yes and still keep part of their animist religion? I am not a religious bigot, but i believe in the African spirit which God had His reasons to create and we'll resist any attempt by any race to make us feel inferior, either overtly or covertly
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2008
@Focused thank you for the insigthful post,

Unforunately I must say that It would be a miracle if the great ones do not discount your research as mere slandering, they muslims themselves know the truth (hence why they make it difficult for a muslim to convert away from islam).

It is rather sad that despite the evidence of historical records and present day events, we africans still don't know our right from our left,

Christ does entail one race being superior over another, yet a lot of black men have been blackmailed into thinking that the slave trade was the andywork of christianity.

One thing is for sure we have a little thing in common with arabs (penchant for violence and sexual orges) thus it is easier for a black man to be a muslim than for a blackman to be Christian.

One thing is for sure, the battle has already being won by Christ, we are just here to do job while we are alive as Christians and then go back to enjoy the victory.

Even a mad man knows that Black Slaves in America are seen today as "Black Americans", yet the same cannot be said of the population of "Black Arabs", a right thinking man would always question what he believes and why he believes it and why it is true,

At the end of the day, blackman's choices are influenced by:

1. Access to uncountable sex

2. Freedom to pay for sin with material things

3. Freedom to be able to do whatever they like so long as the can say ".aLL@H" told them to do so,

I must be very frank with you @focused, it would take a miracle for your post to have an effect on muslims simply because it is not a physical problem , it is a spiritual problem and I understand that the devil would not let his captives go free.

It is interesting to note that , The Great Ones, enjoy the freedom of being welcomed by their Christian Neighbours but yet deny their Christian famiily or guest any right whatsoever,
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 16, 2008
Let us understand that part of the slavery problem also emanated from this place quote below:

What the Arabs and Europeans have done is just a fufillment of prophecy, although one is tempted to judge them based on how serious their slave trade were,

Gen 9:22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the unclothedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.

Gen 9:23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the unclothedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's unclothedness.

Gen 9:24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.

Gen 9:25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

Its easier for a Blackman to be a muslims than for a blackman to be a Christian,

As the Yoruba's say : "Esin islam'u , o gba ajo"
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2008
As the Yoruba's say : "Esin the great religion'u , o gba ajo"

no thanks to the new nairaland islamophilic environment the statement above should have been:

As the Yoruba's say : "Esin 'i.s.L.A.M'u , o gba ajo"
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by MP007(m): 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2008
whats wrong with the black man
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2008
Out of the feeling of need for self importance and fufillment of self desires even the blackmen in america ended up in a contraption called the nation of islam, once headed "Elijah Mohammed".

Maybe we should be calling some people "Ifa Joshua" or make that "Osama Theresa"
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by stimulus(m): 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2008
SysUser:

Out of the feeling of need for self importance and fufillment of self desires even the blackmen in america ended up in a contraption called the nation of the great religion, once headed "Elijah Muhammad".

SysUser:

Maybe we should be calling some people "Ifa Joshua" or make that "Osama Theresa"

Lol. . . what a combination! cheesy grin
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by Horus(m): 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2008
Zinj is an Arabic word meaning “slave.” It is the word Arabs use to refer to Nubians and Black/African as “niggers.”
When you met a Pale arab who ask you:- Are you from the Zinj tribe?,some black m'uslims think that it is a compliment when in reality they are calling you a Nigger.
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by mazaje(m): 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2008
@ focused most of what you have written is correct , but christainity just like i'slam has enslaved more black people in the history of man kind, the bible clearly shows that black people are cursed(noah cursed his black son and said that he will live to serve his white son) , james smith the founder of the mormon church qouted some verses in the bible(i don't precisely know which ones) when declaring that slavery should not end in america because we the black people have been cursed by god and god himself said that we are supposed to be the slaves of the white people according to him. slavery has not been denouced or repudiated strongly in the bible, rather the good treatment of slaves by their masters was espoused in the new testament of bible, there was'nt much difference between the treatment of slaves in the old testament of the bible and the korran. we all know that most of the slaves during the medieval days were blacks. the bottom line is that both religions support slavery and both religions vaguely depict the black race as an inferior, evil and caursed race little wonder why most of the  early european slave traders were priest, pastors and other christain religious leaders who preached christianity and their way of life and took away people into slavery.

Focused, you're quite correct and factual in your submissions, only that You failed to explain why we don't have so many "African Arabians" who are descendants of African slaves captured by the Arabs, You know, just like we have African Americans,  Research has proved indisputably that the simple reason is that, while the western slave traders allowed their African slaves to at least marry and procreate, the Arabs made sure they castrated their African slaves! Thereby adding to the other evils of slavery, the anguish of loss of manhood and hope of a family life.

Now judge that.      

Black slaves have been castarated and treated in worse ways too in the hands of the white christains so i don't know what you are talking about, some of the black slave women were baby making machines, because the white people at that time prefered the brown slaves(mixed race slaves) working in their houses instead of working on the plantation because the believed they were cleaner and more presentable, the brown slaves were more presentable hence they kept impregnating their slaves to produce more slaves and save them selves money, most of the slave owners thought it was better to impregnate their slaves and get more slaves than use money in buying more. Put in mind that it was just in 1965 that interracial marriage was made legal in the USA.
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2008
@stimulus ,

it's good that you noticed what I was trying to write until the nairaland islamophilic codes messed it up:

For other people who didn't notice what I was trying to write:

My intended and corrected statement was:

Out of the feeling of need for self importance and fufillment of self desires even the blackmen in america ended up in a contraption called the nation of i.sl.am., once headed by "Elijah Mo.ha.m.mad".

Na wa o, Seun , The Great Ones (M"usli.ms) are gradually turning Nairaland into a islamic forumn where certain words and statement are not acceptable, maybe we Christians should sue you for , the use of the english language and likewise ban all mu.sli.ms from using the english language on the forumn.

1 Like

Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by Horus(m): 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2008
mazaje:

@ focused most of what you have written is correct , but christainity just like i'slam has enslaved more black people in the history of man kind, the bible clearly shows that black people are cursed(noah cursed his black son and said that he will live to serve his white son) , james smith the founder of the mormon church qouted some verses in the bible(i don't precisely know which ones) when declaring that slavery should not end in america because we the black people have been cursed by god and god himself said that we are supposed to be the slaves of the white people according to him.
Blacks are NOT cursed.
Canaan an albinos gave birth to the pale race. It is misinterpretation of the scripture who are the problem NOT the black people.
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2008
@Mazaje, your post is easily expected, for you to have posted otherwise would have been "b]I.sLam.ic[/b]" blaspheme

Here we go again, at typical politically correct islamophilic individual, tries to justfies the rubbish of "The Great Ones" (b]M.usLim.s[/b]) and "The Great Religion" (I.sLam.) by using the analogy method of saying we are bad but not as bad as you.

the bottom line is that both religions support slavery and both religions vaguely depict the black race as an inferior, evil and caursed race little wonder why most of the  early european slave traders were priest, pastors and other christain religious leaders who preached christianity and their way of life and took away people into slavery.

Please kindly show anywhere in the bible where it is written that God says the Blackman is a slave.

What happened between Ham and Noah was a family problem and a preventable curse from Noah to Canaan (not even to Ham).

So does that mean because Noah did it then , God was the one that did it,

Maybe according to your logic , God was the one the told David to comit murder and sleep with Bathseba,

I am not suprised by the "Blame Shifting mentality of The Great Ones (M.usLim.s)"

---------------------------

we all know that most of the slaves during the medieval days were blacks

Its funny that you use the word "we", Can you please show us how "we" came to know what you claim!

-----------------

mr Mazaje are you a "Zinj "

-----------

It is obvious that as expected Black M.usLim.s don't want to confront the truth about what they are in I.sLam., SLAVES, or should that be ZINJ,

If you read the post made by @focused carefully you would see , that he was not trying to say that "White men" are not guilty of slavery, he was simply trying to point out that even though "White Men" were guilty of slavery and made effort to abolish it, the same cannot be said of your Arab Slave masters,

In comparison , while , White Men Slave Owners could be called "Typical School Bully", the Arab Slave Masters are simply "Jack the Ripper".

He was just trying to point out the hypocrisy and cover up by b]I.sLam.[/b] of the atrocies against black men and then the subsequent propaganda that the "White Men" are responsible for the evils of the world , while they are guilty of far worse and dastardly crimes.

Comprehende
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2008
Christ does entail one race being superior over another, yet a lot of black men have been blackmailed into thinking that the slave trade was the andywork of christianity.

was supposed to have been:

Christ does not entail one race being superior over another, yet a lot of black men have been blackmailed into thinking that the slave trade was the andywork of christianity.
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by focused(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2008
Focused, you're quite correct and factual in your submissions, only that You failed to explain why we don't have so many "African Arabians" who are descendants of African slaves captured by the Arabs, You know, just like we have African Americans, Research has proved indisputably that the simple reason is that, while the western slave traders allowed their African slaves to at least marry and procreate, the Arabs made sure they castrated their African slaves! Thereby adding to the other evils of slavery, the anguish of loss of manhood and hope of a family life.

Now judge that.

@Alfa :

You are right
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by ayinba1(f): 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2008
@Sysuser
Listen to yourself. What language are you speaking. You read the whole thread and this is what you come up with, Bashing Islam?
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by focused(m): 3:02pm On Feb 16, 2008
Why has Seun reprogramme I'slam and M'uslim as great religion and Q'uran as the great book. If you are reading something and all you read is great book and great religion, you will not really understand what the writer is trying to say or the message he is trying to convey.
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by focused(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2008
@Focused thank you for the insigthful post,

Unforunately I must say that It would be a miracle if the great ones do not discount your research as mere slandering, they great ones themselves know the truth (hence why they make it difficult for a a great one to convert away from the great religion).

It is rather sad that despite the evidence of historical records and present day events, we africans still don't know our right from our left,

One thing is for sure we have a little thing in common with arabs (penchant for violence and sexual orges) thus it is easier for a black man to be a a great one than for a blackman to be Christian.

One thing is for sure, the battle has already being won by Christ, we are just here to do job while we are alive as Christians and then go back to enjoy the victory.

Even a mad man knows that Black Slaves in America are seen today as "Black Americans", yet the same cannot be said of the population of "Black Arabs", a right thinking man would always question what he believes and why he believes it and why it is true,

At the end of the day, blackman's choices are influenced by:

1. Access to uncountable sex

2. Freedom to pay for sin with material things

3. Freedom to be able to do whatever they like so long as the can say ".aLL@H" told them to do so,

I must be very frank with you @focused, it would take a miracle for your post to have an effect on great ones simply because it is not a physical problem , it is a spiritual problem and I understand that the devil would not let his captives go free.

It is interesting to note that , The Great Ones, enjoy the freedom of being welcomed by their Christian Neighbours but yet deny their Christian famiily or guest any right whatsoever,

@sysuser :

There is nothing prayer cannot do. If there is a curse in place, we (blacks) can break the yoke of this curse.
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2008
ayinba1:

@Sysuser
Listen to yourself. What language are you speaking. You read the whole thread and this is what you come up with, Bashing The Great Religion?

Ayinba.1 or whatever , that would be assuming you have made a positive "Non-Great Religion Bashing" or "Great Religion Ass kissing " comments right shocked ,

The reason you people can't take the truth, is because its the truth and the truth is too painfully obvious for you people, hence you resort to all sorts of things to suppress the truth from being revealed,

Take for example there were certain things about "I.sLAm[i][/i]" that I did not know until i stumbled unto it on the nairaland forumn, those rubbish and filthy and peadophilia of your "Great Prophet" would have been difficult to find out from a less than free source,

The Word of the Lord God Almighty (God of Abraham, Isaac and Esau), is too hard for you people and your "demon Al.l.A.H" to handly, simply because He has already said His word would pierce through you people like a double edged sword , hence why you people resort to violence at the slightest scent of being exposed for who you people really are ,
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2008
Lord God Almighty (God of Abraham, Isaac and Esau),

was supposed to have been Lord God Almighty (God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob),
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by ayinba1(f): 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2008
It is really sad for you that all you know about Islam is gleaned from nairaland. Obviously from the people who bash Islam. Well, it confirms a lot about your level of intelligence.

I can see the spirit? of your god in you by the language you spew forth. You are soo gentle and peace loving
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by Horus(m): 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2008

'An Arab M'uslim master's punishment for a slight offence.
The log weighed 32 pounds, and the  boy could only move
by carrying it on his head.' (1890).
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by babs787(m): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2008
Why has Seun reprogramme I'slam and M'uslim as great religion and Q'uran as the great book. If you are reading something and all you read is great book and great religion, you will not really understand what the writer is trying to say or the message he is trying to convey.

I think Seun should please re-programme the two words to be in their original form so that a new person reading through posts will understand what everything is all about.

Thanks
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by babs787(m): 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2008
@sysuser

Ayinba.1 or whatever , that would be assuming you have made a positive "Non-Great Religion Bashing" or "Great Religion Ass kissing " comments right ,

The reason you people can't take the truth, is because its the truth and the truth is too painfully obvious for you people, hence you resort to all sorts of things to suppress the truth from being revealed,

What truth are you referring to?

Take for example there were certain things about "I.sLAm[i][/i]" that I did not know until i stumbled unto it on the nairaland forumn, those rubbish and filthy and peadophilia of your "Great Prophet" would have been difficult to find out from a less than free source,

O ma se o. So you learnt all about ISLAM here through false accusaton in which they couldnt establish and some stuff like that. Sorry o cool

The Word of the Lord God Almighty (God of Abraham, Isaac and Esau), is too hard for you people and your "demon Al.l.A.H" to handly,

I pity your soul. Let me ask my beloved soldier of christ a question: Have you seen it here where Muslims have been referring to God as Evil or demonic? Hope you are aware that you will account for all your sayings and Jesus told you that not all what goes into the mouth defileth a man but what cometh. So keep digging your grave yourself.Continue giving my creator disgusting names

simply because He has already said His word would pierce through you people like a double edged sword , hence why you people resort to violence at the slightest scent of being exposed for who you people really are ,

What word is that?
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by 4Play(m): 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2008
Don't see how all Black Mu'slims are to blame for what Arabs do
Re: Is Islam Imperialist? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2008
It is really sad for you that all you know about The Great Religion is gleaned from nairaland. Obviously from the people who bash The Great Religion. Well, it confirms a lot about your level of intelligence.

I can see the spirit? of your god in you by the language you spew forth. You are soo gentle and peace loving

you mean a few information posted by former Mus.lims that are now at the forefront of discussion against islam,

---------------------
, you are talking about level of intelligence, smells like the pot is calling the kettle black don't you think,

-----------------------------
about, being peace and loving ,

IS.LAM the religion of peace is probably one of the most oxymoronic phrases of the century

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Living To Die Or Dying To Live / The Virtue Of Patience In Islam / Ruling On Raping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.