Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11562350 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) ... (8192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
bigjay01:

I don't particularly agree with you. Post 2008, ETI suffered as much as every other stock listed on the exchange. You can as well accuse quite a number of other companies of the same

They swindled Nigerians with their dollar denominated equity issue.............I was a victim..............

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
angelo82:

Read the news article below..............

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/uba-board-meets-to-consider-audited-results-interim-dividend/218569/
when is the meeting going to hold
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
emmatok:

Don't compare MTN to Starcomms.

STARCOMM death was predicted due to unattractive CDMA business in Nigeria,e.g MULTILINKS,ZOOM MTS, etc same happening to VISAFONE.

But GSM business is not dying anytime soon, with their huge subscriber base.
If you see any GSM stock selling below #10 better grab it .

Voice of proshare.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2568997/banks-outwit-each-other-chase

We shld put our ears to d ground to know when d banks are named. That one will carry bulls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 9:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
mercylicious:
https://www.nairaland.com/2568997/banks-outwit-each-other-chase

We shld put our ears to d ground to know when d banks are named. That one will carry bulls.
Let me hazard some guesses;

Lagos -SKYE Bank
Oyo - Heritage Bank
Anambra - Fidelity Bank
Akwa Ibom and Crossriver - FCMB
Abia - Diamond Bank
Northeasten States - FBNH, Unity and Jaiz Bank
Northwestern States - Unity, Jaiz and FBNH
Osun, Ondo and Ogun - GTB and Sterling Bank
Northcentral States - FBNH, GTB, ECOBANK and UBA
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 8:32am On Sep 02, 2015
my Bnsitl, thread with caution.
www.easykobo.com/News.aspx?id=11129
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogadeolu: 9:23am On Sep 02, 2015
Good Morning my people, i urgently need your advice, i want to open an account with Morgan Capital for the purpose of online trading of stocks, i have my stock broker which i use for now. I want to ask if it is better to include my present CSCS no in morgan account opening form or not? Also is it compulsory to fill the sort code on the form as well. I presently reside in Abuja, do they have office in Abuja, if not how do i get my documents to them.

Thank you for your responses.

do have a blessed and bullish day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:14am On Sep 02, 2015
ogadeolu:
Good Morning my people, i urgently need your advice, i want to open an account with Morgan Capital for the purpose of online trading of stocks, i have my stock broker which i use for now. I want to ask if it is better to include my present CSCS no in morgan account opening form or not? Also is it compulsory to fill the sort code on the form as well. I presently reside in Abuja, do they have office in Abuja, if not how do i get my documents to them.

Thank you for your responses.

do have a blessed and bullish day.

Include your Clearing House Number (CHN) not CSCS number. That was what I did. Supply only the information required on the form (don't remember if Sort code is required).

Documents can be scanned to the company. You do not have to go to Morgan's office. I have never been there.

cc Ihediorama grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2015
SKYBANK on fire

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:40am On Sep 02, 2015
Tjohn1:
SKYBANK on fire
Which fire?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2015
SWG1:
my Bnsitl, thread with caution.

www.easykobo.com/News.aspx?id=11129
All stocks will soon go back to full dumping mode.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2015
There is fire on d mountain everywia
Am out of access already
Jumping out of everyboat
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:43am On Sep 02, 2015
mercylicious:
Am out of access already
Jumping out of everyboat
Wise call.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DONLEKAN: 10:44am On Sep 02, 2015
Blood on the market floor!!!.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogadeolu: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2015
Manonamission:

Include your Clearing House Number (CHN) not CSCS number. That was what I did. Supply only the information required on the form (don't remember if Sort code is required).

Documents can be scanned to the company. You do not have to go to Morgan's office. I have never been there.

cc Ihediorama grin

thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:46am On Sep 02, 2015
Zenith bank is N15.10
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:47am On Sep 02, 2015
9free:

Let me hazard some guesses;

Lagos -SKYE Bank
Oyo - Heritage Bank
Anambra - Fidelity Bank
Akwa Ibom and Crossriver - FCMB
Abia - Diamond Bank
Northeasten States - FBNH, Unity and Jaiz Bank
Northwestern States - Unity, Jaiz and FBNH
Osun, Ondo and Ogun - GTB and Sterling Bank
Northcentral States - FBNH, GTB, ECOBANK and UBA

There was a rumour early in the year that Jagaban is now the majority shareholder in Wema bank. The battle for Lagos wouldn't come easy to the eventual winner. I expect a knee jerk reaction on the NSE even though I do not think this development will be significant for some of the banks.
States that matter......Lagos, Kano, Rivers, Akwa-Ibom (etc and those with huge allocation and IGR). Of what significant use is the account of Osun/Ekiti? grin (na joke o).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2015
Born2berich:
Which fire?
FIRE on the Mountain grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2015
Youngzedd:
Hope it's not what I am thinking

Posted the quoted on Monday.

This bull I predicted some days ago.

I can see some holding a falling knife tight because they have no choice.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2015
Panick Selling Mode....Good for Investors. Loading more. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2015
nawa ooooo FO and SEPLAT are now mate almost the same price lol NSE the unseen is more than the seen grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2015
Youngzedd:
I see bull coming in the next 8 days.

My opinion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:08am On Sep 02, 2015
No more Panic selling china index is now up a bit compare to before so chill guys

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 11:18am On Sep 02, 2015
Foreign investors have planned for JIJO.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2015
Michael11stock:
nawa ooooo FO and SEPLAT are now mate almost the same price lol NSE the unseen is more than the seen grin

NSE grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 11:26am On Sep 02, 2015
mercylicious:
Am out of access already
Jumping out of everyboat

make you dey careful as you dey jump, make you no go hit your leg for big stone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DONLEKAN: 11:31am On Sep 02, 2015
mercylicious:
Am out of access already
Jumping out of everyboat

Hello Mercylicious, I would like to call you to discuss something. Please let me have your mobile number. My email is donlekan at yahou dot come.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:34am On Sep 02, 2015
48% within short period on Skye is good...................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 11:36am On Sep 02, 2015
Born2berich:
Which fire?
Which fire,that's is a cunning call because as a trader you cant expect me to come now at #2.67 @10.47am when its stated at #1.84 after hitting all time low of #1.71 om august 18.So right now,anybody heeding to you when naira has gone back to #220 from #2.09 is on his lane o.Right now,the foreign portfolio investors had come to buy at the cheapest price and after 20/25% profit then it pressing ejecting button to bring out their profit and later waiting for another new low with bit of positive news to trigger d market concealing somewhere.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:36am On Sep 02, 2015
This one is panic profit taking bear oh...................Opportunity for some people to enter................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:37am On Sep 02, 2015
mercylicious:
Am out of access already
Jumping out of everyboat
this is what i call bearbull, bullbear. the blood is ten much as of now, i hope it will go on so i can buy with the small change i have with me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 11:44am On Sep 02, 2015
DONLEKAN:

Hello Mercylicious, I would like to call you to discuss something. Please let me have your mobile number. My email is donlekan at yahou dot come.

Fannyswindler.......Thank you(you opened my last week Wednesday and Thursday when i confirmed that the bear had hit an end and bull is staging a short show of some days couple with good macro and domestic political-microeconomic thrilling news.And i do keep my tap on these oracles(Mercylicious.Agbalowomeri.passwelle.feelamong.Natruetalk).

(1) (2) (3) ... (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) ... (8192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BabsO2(m), seyisanya(m), sincerelymine(f), coinbrood, robobo, freeman67 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.