Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10872931 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
ihedioramma:
JAH BLESS

ihedioramma:
thank's brother, i was at church i did not know this was going on . the person must be bigass with new name . if i was here that time o after telling her about her self she cant post with that name any more. any way that has past let's enter the new week with our cutlass . One love .

let matter rest now,,,,,, the guy has been ban or na kill you wan moderator to kill him grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
currentprice:
Oando result out at last

details coming soon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
currentprice:

let matter rest now,,,,,, the guy has been ban or na kill you wan moderator to kill him grin
sorry that was a lady with name of a man . over .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MrKnowitall: 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
soloniger:
is this seun' s monica?

No, it is I.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
think about this if oando can pay 70kobo after what they past true last year, can't they pay more than 70kobo now ? home work .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbolah4real: 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
ihedioramma:
thank's brother, i was at church i did not know this was going on . the person must be bigass with new name . if i was here that time o after telling her about her self she cant post with that name any more. any way that has past let's enter the new week with our cutlass . One love .

Let the thing rest mr man! it is because of you we are having all this derailing angry angry

Please focus on stock investing and stop creating animosity on this thread. Thank you!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
ihedioramma:
think about this if oando can pay 70kobo after what they past true last year, can't they pay more than 70kobo now ? home work .

Is 1 naira ok sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
On OANDO, and indeed all downstream & upstream petroleum companies, investors must pay close attention to what's happening in those sectors and in their operating environments.

He who has ears, let him hear.

Disclosure:- I have shares in OANDO too but I try to restrain myself from emotional attachment.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 12:25am On Oct 19, 2015
otunbadan:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

I have been reading books and materials on stocks and stuffs related to it. I just stumbled upon this forum and I really wanted to read through to get information, current on the Nigerian information but the name of this trend is misleading because the trend of mature men and women have swept so off course to very trivial matters and name calling.

SIR I started coming here at the beginning of this year too to get tips but find the name of the thread also very misleading due to playfulness and immaturity of many of its members here. but i assure you, that you can still get some sound tips and knowledge from some solid investors here. just pick the wheat from the chaff and watch out for posts by the following pp

Myjoy08
FranklinRich
Peterichy
Elai147
Megainvest
Cornwall
Passwell
Lancee
Manonamission
Feelamong
angelo82
Zendi
Cadno
kagame
9free

some of them post once in a while but there is always value in their post.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:40am On Oct 19, 2015
lancee:

Is 1 naira ok sir
yes but it may be more than that .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:45am On Oct 19, 2015
gbolah4real:

Let the thing rest mr man! it is because of you we are having all this derailing angry angry

Please focus on stock investing and stop creating animosity on this thread. Thank you!!
They sand you? or have you use another name? nothing way pastor's know they see . please can't you read well? what did i post there ? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 19, 2015
As we begin a new week, Almighty God will remember us all for good and favor our struggles. Remember, what you put your strength into will surely make all the differences. Have a bullish and blessed new week. Tips:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 4:40am On Oct 19, 2015
myjoy08:
As we begin a new week, Almighty God will remember us all for good and favor our struggles. Remember, what you put your strength into will surely make all the differences. Have a bullish and blessed new week. Tips:
Ehmm abeg myjoy do u see any of the top 6 banks going bearish further maybe due 2 results or sth or any other fundamentaly sound stock?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:03am On Oct 19, 2015
stokfrick:

Ehmm abeg myjoy do u see any of the top 6 banks going bearish further maybe due 2 results or sth or any other fundamentaly sound stock?

Sir, in stock market anything can happen, especially when it comes to NSE. Top 6 banks going bearish with the anticipated excellent result awaiting, i don't think if that would be within your reach. As i said, anything is possible based on our market sentiment presently. Note that comprehending the risk level of a stock is the first rule in winning in equities market. Choose the best strategy that works best for you grin.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 7:48am On Oct 19, 2015
Keenly watching United capital... #Fingers crossed...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 7:56am On Oct 19, 2015
DrAwo:
Keenly watching United capital... #Fingers crossed...
I am also in United Capital, their subsidiary is also one of my stockbrokers. They should be able to pay a minimum dividend of 30k.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 8:05am On Oct 19, 2015
Good morning stock gurus..

Is Nigeria Flour mills stock good to buy @ N20 or N21 for short to medium term investment?

Cc:
My joy
Peterich
Manie
Feelamong
Angry bulls
Etc

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 8:06am On Oct 19, 2015
manie:
I am also in United Capital, their subsidiary is also one of my stockbrokers. They should be able to pay a minimum dividend of 30k.

It has built a support around N1.40K, thereabout, in recent times. I expect their q3 to be equally exciting... A 30k dividend sounds exciting but I doubt they'll pay that high... A 23k (+ or - 2k) looks more probable...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 8:35am On Oct 19, 2015
Stocks I am looking at this week strictly based on technicals:

UACN
ACCESS
DANGCEM
MAYBAKER
FCMB
OANDO
UBN

Not a recommendation to buy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:24am On Oct 19, 2015
myjoy08:
truth .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 19, 2015
Where was I when all these were going on?
I came here this morning and I saw 7 unread pages. What came to my mind is that oando must have released theur result, but lo and behold, it was serious bashing going on.

Kudos to una.

sirflav:

SIR I started coming here at the beginning of this year too to get tips but find the name of the thread also very misleading due to playfulness and immaturity of many of its members here. but i assure you, that you can still get some sound tips and knowledge from some solid investors here. just pick the wheat from the chaff and watch out for posts by the following pp
Myjoy08
FranklinRich
Peterichy
Elai147
Megainvest
Cornwall
Passwell
Lancee
Manonamission
Feelamong
angelo82
Zendi
Cadno
kagame
9free
some of them post once in a while but there is always value in their post.

I am also waiting for valuable contributions from you.

Following NSE the way u want to can cause u to be hypertensive.
That is why we crack jokes once in a while to douse tension.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 19, 2015
ukay2:

Is Nigeria Flour mills stock good to buy @ N20 or N21 for short to medium term investment?

Cc:
My joy
Peterich
Manie
Feelamong
Angry bulls
Etc

Thanks

Fmn is one of the fundamental sound stocks in nse. Their only problem is huge financial debt of about 145 b which they borrowed in the expansion in their food business. They are working tirelessly to reduce the debt. Maybe increase in administrative expense is where they must look into.
Nevertheless, fmn is into essential commodity, people must always consume their products and they will always make profit.

Personally, I will like to see investment in fmn to be made in longterm horizon because of some issues they are trying to sort out. 20-22 naira is not bad. It has an inherent upside potentials.

Caveat : I have stocks in this company and I am planning to invest more in the next two weeks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 9:55am On Oct 19, 2015
So whats up with d oando result
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 19, 2015
I need plenty money this Dec.
Thinking of stocks DT will ride the Dec bulls.

We are making money this Dec.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:11am On Oct 19, 2015
angrybull:

Fmn is one of the fundamental sound stocks in nse. Their only problem is huge financial debt of about 145 b which they borrowed in the expansion in their food business. They are working tirelessly to reduce the debt. Maybe increase in administrative expense is where they must look into.
Nevertheless, fmn is into essential commodity, people must always consume their products and they will always make profit.

Personally, I will like to see investment in fmn to be made in longterm horizon because of some issues they are trying to sort out. 20-22 naira is not bad. It has an inherent upside potentials.

Caveat : I have stocks in this company and I am planning to invest more in the next two weeks
Thanks for dis information on FMN, im very grateful cos its wat i hav been lukin for... God bless
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:18am On Oct 19, 2015
wetin dey happen to OANDO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 10:46am On Oct 19, 2015
ukay2:

Cc:
My joy
Peterich
Manie
Feelamong
Angry bulls
Etc

Thanks
I am buying more units today @ any price less than N21
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:49am On Oct 19, 2015
ukay2:

Cc:
My joy
Peterich
Manie
Feelamong
Angry bulls
Etc

Thanks

Well all I can say is that FLOURMILL is a PYRAMID of WEALTH. smiley

Sub N21 is a bargain. looking forward to their FY result come APril 2016.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 10:51am On Oct 19, 2015
DrAwo:

It has built a support around N1.40K, thereabout, in recent times. I expect their q3 to be equally exciting... A 30k dividend sounds exciting but I doubt they'll pay that high... A 23k (+ or - 2k) looks more probable...

The company can easily pay a dividend of 24k, which will give a dividend yield of 17%.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
Volume is abnormally low............

(1) (2) (3) ... (1109) (1110) (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emumakpo, USAfall2024, Mpeace(m), freeman67, chimex38, Excellent7(m), emmasoft(m), femu(m), Curiouscity(m), debeey87(m), IPO2002, WestPB, Teeonebaba(m), naturalflow, emmaodet, Ades1 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.