Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10992609 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (7788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:37am On Nov 20, 2015
Intendy:

Nice
next question is number of unit sold

That question is irrelevant coz if I'm trading an average of 100units while you are trading an average of 100million units.

Will you spare me any of yours

Above all

No(1) investment rule is DON'T LOSE MONEY

No (2) is DONT FORGET the No1 RULE.

Hook on that and happy weekend. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:48am On Nov 20, 2015
ukay2:

Oga Peterrichy....Like which ones are 3 sound stocks to buy for good ROI?

This 3Fs won't be a bad pick.

1)FIRST BANK
2)FLOURMILL &
3)FIDELITY

Though i will advice you wait between DEC 22nd-24th except you know how to swim with the sharks.

That reminds an advice I gave somebody on this forum about 3months ago to wait and start buying when the ALSI drops to around 28000 Basis point. smiley

So the guns are yours.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 7:14am On Nov 20, 2015
PETERiCHY:

That question is irrelevant coz if I'm trading an average of 100units while you are trading an average of 100million units.

Will you spare me any of yours

Above all

No(1) investment rule is DON'T LOSE MONEY

No (2) is DONT FORGET the No1 RULE.

Hook on that and happy weekend. smiley
my bro if you bought flour mills @#20.45 on sept 20 and held for approximately 2months and you are happy you sold for #21,88.
what's your BEP with time value for money?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:45am On Nov 20, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 8:16am On Nov 20, 2015
Intendy:

my bro if you bought flour mills @#20.45 on sept 20 and held for approximately 2months and you are happy you sold for #21,88.
what's your BEP with time value for money?

Well if you direct your question to those that bought OANDO N12 at that same period then you will know why I'm very very happy smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seemples(f): 9:58am On Nov 20, 2015
PETERiCHY:

Well if you direct your question to those that bought OANDO N12 at that same period then you will know why I'm very very happy smiley

kai, this guy! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 10:03am On Nov 20, 2015
seemples:

kai, this guy! grin
Abeg, don't shoot him. He is our brother. We like him even though he is fond of lowering our morale with his posts. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2015
grin chai
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 10:09am On Nov 20, 2015
PETERiCHY:

l ve lose faith in you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2015
PETERiCHY:

OK.
but leave them to their fate.
TRUTH IS YOU ONLY MADE MONEY FOR YOUR BROKER.
AND YOU NEITHER MADE A PROFIT NOR LOSS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 10:44am On Nov 20, 2015
What is happening to FCMB? Any news?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2015
edwardaigb:

l ve lose faith in you.

You've lost faith in me or OANDO? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:51am On Nov 20, 2015
Intendy:

OK.

I should leave them to their fate while you don't want to leave me to my own fate.

Well always remember the 1st and 2nd RULES of the GAME.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2015
PETERiCHY:

I should leave them to their fate while you don't want to leave me to my own fate.

Well always remember the 1st and 2nd RULES of the GAME.
I was only trying to let you know that you couldn't have accumulated anymore units of flour mill if you decide to buy now.
its back to square one.Now I've left you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 11:27am On Nov 20, 2015
Dangote reportedly among hostages in Radisson Blu Hotel Mali. Pls pray for him and watch your money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:33am On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2015
megainvest:
Dangote reportedly among hostages in Radisson Blu Hotel Mali. Pls pray for him and watch your money.

That claim has been confirmed to be false on Al Jazeera. A call was placed to his line and he confirmed he wasn't involved. This is according to the Al Jazeera correspondent in Abuja - Yvonne Ndege
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 11:54am On Nov 20, 2015
Thank God.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
PETERiCHY:

You've lost faith in me or OANDO? grin
truly Oando is not a place to be. Nigeria stock exchange today is different from that of old, Stock exchange today is advance gambling.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meracool(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
Why are they dumping oil stocks
Why are they not willing to sell FCMB
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
Manonamission:

That claim has been confirmed to be false on Al Jazeera. A call was placed to his line and he confirmed he wasn't involved. This is according to the Al Jazeera correspondent in Abuja - Yvonne Ndege

Chai people dey wish person bad luck
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
NSE ASI suffered this week o. Lost for every single day of the week. cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kagame:
This wonderfully written treatise by Profesor Charles Soludo on the state of the economy,Buharinomics and the way forward - "Can A New Buharinomics Save Nigeria?"

You can find the article on http://linkis.com/saharareporters.com/PtNLU

I must warn its a very long piece but a very good read - less of politics and pure economics!

After reading, I downgraded my investment options from "ready to BUY" to "HOLD".

Very interesting read Oga Kagame. Soludo tried to bring to bear most of the issues plaguing the economy and the ambivalent nature of most of CBN's policies.

Oga if I may ask why the downgrade to "HOLD". The present administration seems like Keynesians to me. Seems like we are about to embark on our own naija-styled QE. High Liquidity in the banking system is driving down tbills rates to the extent that we are now seeing negative real rates (when we factor in inflation at about 9.3%). The govt seems to want a bigger budget next year to bring us out from the economic malaise presently plaguing the economy so as to foster economic growth.

If this situation continues, I see funds by next year chasing stocks in the equity market for higher returns. Also a reduction in MPR might signal we are about to enter an easing cycle and I see this as a positive indicator for the equity market come next year. With some select stocks yielding a forward dividend yield of over 10%, I think we are closer to the bottom of this market. I might be wrong though but my guts tells me to continue to take strategic positions in some stocks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
PETERiCHY:

I boarded @ N20:45 on 10th Sept a day after the JP MORGAN brouhaha.

My only stalk on NSE now is FBN which I got in @ N4:98 on 4th of this month.

Note:This not a buy recommendation smiley

CC. portfolio checkers and monitors association.

Mr Peterichy I need to come and take investment lessons from you. How do you always buy stocks at their 52 week low prices. I remember your prior sojourn into Fbnh some months back at that periods 52 week low price. I have tried to perfect this skill but can't seem to do so. Please help a brother!!!! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
Change in power is coming soon...ACCESS > FBNH grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NextProdigy(m): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
We don't have to beat each other down. It's a man's prerogative to state how much he trades and it's the other man's prerogative to learn from it or not.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Intendy:

OK.
Truth, you two much .that is it . working with out payment but how old is he? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
megainvest:
What is happening to FCMB? Any news?
You just come? fmn from #85+ to #20+ you day ask of fcmb way never get up to #30? cool down by the time fcmb get below #1 i will reply you but i hope you understand? one love .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
ihedioramma:
thank's dear, but 85k-90k is it not kobo,kobo? one love . stockbull good day, long time ?
all is well

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (7788) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: rebekah2011(m), egojeny1(f), toyeoye(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.