Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,857 members, 7,841,227 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10993481 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) ... (7788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
PETERiCHY:
I really pity those that still have their short term fund in NSE. I ve been sounding this note of warning since mid-last year when dollar was still below N220.

Henceforth we should expect what is called "STOCKMARGEDDON" which will ultimately push the dollar above N500.

He that has ears let him ear smiley

*ThE OcToPuS*

Peterichy everyone that wants to heed to your advise has heard and sold out everything. At this time they have nothing else to sell. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
debeey87:
What name are they trading with?
VANLEER:NL
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ufotty2001: 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
Born2berich:
What is the current price of zenith.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2016
If only our eyes could see what the market will look like by Friday next week! shocked grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
megainvest:
If only our eyes could see what the market will look like by Friday next week! shocked grin

green or red
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
FranklinRich:

Peterichy everyone that wants to heed to your advise has heard and sold out everything. At this time they have nothing else to sell. grin grin

Its only a dounce that will regard his comments...He is a prophet of gloom and doom...I just scroll past his post when I see it...No dulling...We are making money this year..Moving on
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 1:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
One of those very illiquid guys. Thanks
EDUECO:
VANLEER:NL
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2016
megainvest:

Difference number 1:
SEPLAT is making profit while Oando is making losses.

Difference number 2:
SEPLAT has a very good management while Oando has a very bad management.

I will NOT recommend Oando to anyone right now. It's just that I have a strange feeling about it which will make me investigate a little bit more. Oando has a habit of pulling off tricks when nobody expects.

I suspect they have captured most of the write-downs in their $1bn loss last year and so this should be ground zero for them

The CEO was saying as much in a 5 min BBC interview I watched yesterday... but with those guys you never know

Abeg let me know what your own investigations reveal
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
i think the grand finale of oando stock price is #2.50.i also think that the current price is as a result of the negative 2015 result that is about to come.i dont think i will ever regret in buying oando at #2.00 and below.sharpened my knife waiting patiently at that junction.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
Born2berich:
What is the current price of zenith.

11.10 sir grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
locodemy:
i think the grand finale of oando stock price is #2.50.i also think that the current price is as a result of the negative 2015 result that is about to come.i dont think i will ever regret in buying oando at #2.00 and below.sharpened my knife waiting patiently at that junction.
yu always sharpen but neva cut any...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mfunkynation:
yu always sharpen but neva cut any...

Go and ask May&baker and Aiico insurance if you think i dont cut any.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
locodemy:

you can still regret after you bought and they do share reconstruction or they go off business grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
Oando may file for Bankruptcy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2016
currentprice:

you can still regret after you bought and they do share reconstruction or they go off business grin

Reconstruction is not an easy talk for a big company like oando with big shareholders.you can talk of wiping off minority shareholders which is cnsidered favourably.There wont be any regret for anyone who bought it at #2.00.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
Coolcash1:

I came here last week to raise awareness among members about Tigerbrand and someone said its until the company changes its name to Dangote before he will buy...I just laughed...

One of the great attribute of a great investor is the ability to focus on the doughnut while others see the hole... wink

Tell them! Check out my posts on Tigerbrand a couple of months ago.
#EyesOnTheTarget
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
lancee:

Not able to open it

I am sure you will be able to open it at the close of market. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
Oando is going to 0.97k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
angelo82:

I am sure you will be able to open it at the close of market. grin

DangoteCem is leading the way grin. You're right lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
Godisfaithful:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Unable to open it
All mopped up , hope the other 4 B's will get mopped up very soon when their results come out
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
lancee:

All mopped up , hope the other 4 B's will get mopped up very soon

Zenith is coming out with nice dividend as usual...That's the rumor on ground now grin. Please not a recommendation to all the readers. Do your own diligence ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
lancee:

Not able to open it
DANGCEM just released its FY2015 result. Profit after Tax (PAT) increased YoY (Year on Year) by 13.68% to NGN181.32bn. They also proposed a dividend of NGN8.00, implying a yield of 5.64% at current market price of NGN141.75

wink wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
davide470:
DANGCEM just released its FY2015 result. Profit after Tax (PAT) increased YoY (Year on Year) by 13.68% to NGN181.32bn. They also proposed a dividend of NGN8.00, implying a yield of 5.64% at current market price of NGN141.75

wink wink

waoo .. nice one
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
what is going on with morgan i -trade ...i think lot of pple re on it trading

Kind of slow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
Speaking of Oando. Afrinvest just placed a BUY on Oando on the premise that it's oversold/bottomed out. Who wants to dine with the devil? grin

http://proshareng.com/news/Investors%20NewsBeat/GUARANTY--UBA-and-ZENITH-Are-Top-Picks-in-Banking-Sector---Afrinvest/30182
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
Oando is on bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NuttyChoky(m): 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
Manonamission:
Speaking of Oando. Afrinvest just placed a BUY on Oando on the premise that it's oversold/bottomed out. Who wants to dine with the devil? grin

http://proshareng.com/news/Investors%20NewsBeat/GUARANTY--UBA-and-ZENITH-Are-Top-Picks-in-Banking-Sector---Afrinvest/30182

They will still take a huge loss at year end 2015.. so minimum holding period will be a year... Kai

Nah... I waka pass
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Zenith is coming out with nice dividend as usual...That's the rumor on ground now grin. Please not a recommendation to all the readers. Do your own diligence ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You have resumed from vacation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
Agbalowomeri:

You have resumed from vacation

Yes sir and enjoying my hard earned money. Thank you sir for the updates grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) ... (7788) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.