Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10892346 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 10:26pm On May 06, 2016
ufotty2001:
FO making me happy...! there is how you will make money in this NSE YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE WILL THINK THAT YOU HAVE DONE BLOOD MONEY!! THE BIGGEST CONSTRAINS IN NSE IS ENOUGH CAPITAL.. grin grin grin... FO only have only two direction.. when going up its goes direct to north without coming down when going down goes downward without going up.. on like other stock that can give you high blood pressure grin grin grin grin grin now that militant just bomb worri and kaduna pipeline what will happen to FO ?

My guy if u wan Jo, then Jo.
If u look well u go know say FO no sabi fundamentals, TA and other type of analysis
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:29am On May 07, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:33am On May 07, 2016
http://www.punchng.com/efcc-storms-fani-kayodes-house/

http://www.punchng.com/nigerians-list-expectations-buhari-signs-2016-budget/

http://www.punchng.com/cant-implement-2016-budget-fully-fg/

Quote: The minister admitted that having been signed late into the year, it would be impossible to achieve full implementation of the budget.
He said, “Our own will always be 100 per cent implementation. We know that because we started late, we may not achieve it but that is our aim.“We will start off with that aim because the budget is a law so we will try and implement it as faithfully as we can. However, the reality is that we may not (achieve it) because we started late.“In subsequent years, we will start earlier to give us a better chance of implementing the budget in full. But we will do our best.”
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:47am On May 07, 2016
http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/06/access-banks-md-herbert-wigwe-arrested-efcc-over-diezanis-5m-secret-fund-nimasa-and

Officials of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) today raided the headquarters of Access Bank Plc. in Lagos, and arrested the bank's managing director, Herbert Wigwe. An EFCC source disclosed that Mr. Wigwe was quizzed regarding funds laundered through the bank by officials of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA). Our EFCC source stated that the source of some questionable funds located in the bank was also traced to former Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke. The source disclosed that the Access Bank MD received $5 million that was routed through Zenith Bank.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/06/efcc-traces-88m-alison-madueke-sterling-bank-md-yemi-adeola

Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) said they traced more than $88 million to a hidden account controlled by the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Sterling Bank of Nigeria, Yemi Adeola. Our EFCC source said the money was transferred to Mr. Adeola from Fidelity Bank of Nigeria whose managing director, Nnamdi Okonkwo, was last week detained by the EFCC. Mr. Okonkwo last was granted bail late yesterday.
One EFCC source told SaharaReporters that the $88 million found at Sterling Bank was separate from the $115m given to Fidelity Bank by the ex-oil minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke. The funds were used to bribe officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to rig the 2015 presidential election for ex-President Goodluck Jonathan. Our source disclosed that Mr. Adeola had kept the $88m as an "off-record" transaction. Mr. Adeola, who was arrested yesterday, remains in the custody of the EFCC.

http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2016/05/06/moodys-reaffirms-sterling-banks-ratings/

I think the former Minister of Petroleum should be invited for questioning. Very unfortunate that GEJ didn't do anything about this issue cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:49am On May 07, 2016
http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/06/buhari%E2%80%99s-remarks-2016-budget
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:57am On May 07, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 3:06am On May 07, 2016
http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/06/access-banks-md-herbert-wigwe-arrested-efcc-over-diezanis-5m-secret-fund-nimasa-and

To some of us, the arrest of Wigwe is not news because we saw it coming....this will definitely cause a sharp fall in its share price as market will react to this negative information.. Meanwhile, the bus is moving soon to Zenith and Uba...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 5:44am On May 07, 2016
Godisfaithful:

Officials of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) today raided the headquarters of Access Bank Plc. in Lagos, and arrested the bank's managing director, Herbert Wigwe. An EFCC source disclosed that Mr. Wigwe was quizzed regarding funds laundered through the bank by officials of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA). Our EFCC source stated that the source of some questionable funds located in the bank was also traced to former Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke. The source disclosed that the Access Bank MD received $5 million that was routed through Zenith Bank.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/06/efcc-traces-88m-alison-madueke-sterling-bank-md-yemi-adeola

Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) said they traced more than $88 million to a hidden account controlled by the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Sterling Bank of Nigeria, Yemi Adeola. Our EFCC source said the money was transferred to Mr. Adeola from Fidelity Bank of Nigeria whose managing director, Nnamdi Okonkwo, was last week detained by the EFCC. Mr. Okonkwo last was granted bail late yesterday.
One EFCC source told SaharaReporters that the $88 million found at Sterling Bank was separate from the $115m given to Fidelity Bank by the ex-oil minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke. The funds were used to bribe officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to rig the 2015 presidential election for ex-President Goodluck Jonathan. Our source disclosed that Mr. Adeola had kept the $88m as an "off-record" transaction. Mr. Adeola, who was arrested yesterday, remains in the custody of the EFCC.

http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2016/05/06/moodys-reaffirms-sterling-banks-ratings/

I think the former Minister of Petroleum should be invited for questioning. Very unfortunate that GEJ didn't do anything about this issue cool
pls boss, hav sent u a mail
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by tiar: 5:59am On May 07, 2016
Check out the September archive for an article titled: "Nigerian Banks: What time is it?" The banking industry needs transparency and business ethics.

Details available at

Http://www.judefejokwu..com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 7:41am On May 07, 2016
That woman finish work sha, chai.

Millions of dollars just like that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 10:47am On May 07, 2016
I don't think Access will receive much beating over this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:32am On May 07, 2016
Wema Bank plc yesterday sought shareholders approval to enter into discussions, negotiations, and or agreement with any bank, financial or non-financial institution locally or internationally for the purpose of acquisition, merger, and equity investment in such bank or institution or undertake any business combination beneficial to the bank.

The bank also sought the approval of its shareholders to raise additional capital of such amount as shall be appropriate for the business of the bank either locally or internationally through the issuance of tenured bonds, irredeemable preference shares, notes, equity or debts (or a combination of both) loans in any currency, whether or not convertible to shares, or any other methods in one or more tranches and at such interest rates, pricing and terms to be determined by the directors as they deem appropriate.

http://businessdayonline.com/2016/05/wema-bank-positions-for-acquisition-merger-equity-investment/

What will be the effect of this on wema bank's shares. Should we expect it to hit 50kobo?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 11:34am On May 07, 2016
Coolcash1:

To some of us, the arrest of Wigwe is not news because we saw it coming....this will definitely cause a sharp fall in its share price as market will react to this negative information.. Meanwhile, the bus is moving soon to Zenith and Uba...

lol.i wish to ji uba again @ 2.20 and zenith @ 9.00 .choi for efcc raide.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:17pm On May 07, 2016
angelo82:
I don't think Access will receive much beating over this.

The news will have little or no effect on the stock grin. I wouldn't be surprised if all banking stocks is on bid from next week due to budget signing euphoria lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:19pm On May 07, 2016
betcindy:

That wishes is not attainable anytime soon sir grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:33pm On May 07, 2016
betcindy:

This is a tall dream. Although nothing is impossible as no individual can predict accurately the behaviour of millions of investors. But based on current tend, the steep if there is going to be, won't be that deep.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 12:36pm On May 07, 2016
Godisfaithful:

That wishes is not attainable anytime soon sir grin
@myjoy,though the market remains ever green till after capital disbursement and implementation which will attract foreign investors and boost the market , but u knw everybody wishes to enter @ cheaper price,so mine won't differ.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by betcindy: 12:40pm On May 07, 2016
@myjoy,how do u see fbnh and fidelity cos i will like to get them on monday and i believe capital market will ever remain green throughout may and june cos of the late signing of the budget.what is ur suggestion sir ??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 12:49pm On May 07, 2016
House, what is your opinion about Transcorp?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:32pm On May 07, 2016
betcindy:
@myjoy,how do u see fbnh and fidelity cos i will like to get them on monday and i believe capital market will ever remain green throughout may and june cos of the late signing of the budget.what is ur suggestion sir ??

Sir, if I were you, I would go for UBA and enter fcmb instead of Fidelity grin. And don't forget, the era of interim dividend is around the corner!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:34pm On May 07, 2016
betcindy:
@myjoy,though the market remains ever green till after capital disbursement and implementation which will attract foreign investors and boost the market , but u knw everybody wishes to enter @ cheaper price,so mine won't differ.

Sir, I understand your point. That's everyone wishes to buy low and sell higher lol. As I said your wishes is not attainable anytime soon. You would have to wait a little longer grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:34pm On May 07, 2016
megainvest:
House, what is your opinion about Transcorp?

This is the best time to play Transcorp if one can see it buy though lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 1:46pm On May 07, 2016
Godisfaithful:

This is the best time to play Transcorp if one can see it buy though lol

What is responsible for the movement in transcorp? Are they still planning share reconstruction?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fulfillment2020(m): 1:49pm On May 07, 2016
When is the closing date for eterna oil dividend qualification?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:51pm On May 07, 2016
megainvest:

What is responsible for the movement in transcorp? Are they still planning share reconstruction?

They are planning to buy the NNPC gas plant http://www.ecofinagency.com/production/0205-34255-nigeria-transcorp-in-talks-with-nnpc-to-purchase-and-revive-abandoned-gas-fields-in-niger-delta
and most of the power project of the federal government will surely align with their projection. And for share reconstruction, i don't think it's coming anytime soon. As i said, Transcorp is meant for trading for now grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 07, 2016
megainvest:

Hahahah. If u have any news , please tell us.
Transcorp was on full bid yesterday for reasons not known.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 07, 2016
Godisfaithful:

They are planning to buy the NNPC gas plant http://www.ecofinagency.com/production/0205-34255-nigeria-transcorp-in-talks-with-nnpc-to-purchase-and-revive-abandoned-gas-fields-in-niger-delta
and most of the power project of the federal government will surely align with their projection. And for share reconstruction, i don't think it's coming anytime soon. As i said, Transcorp is meant for trading for now grin

Mtchew! Anyway, make transcorp me me 30% appreciation. I need am badly.
They are getting audacious. Buying and selling assets.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 1:54pm On May 07, 2016
Godisfaithful:

The issue of reconstruction was supposed to be discussed during the last AGM in Calabar. Im wondering if shareholders approved or rejected it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:55pm On May 07, 2016
megainvest:

The issue of reconstruction was supposed to be discussed during the last AGM in Calabar. Im wondering if shareholders approved or rejected it.

The issue of share reconstruction is placed on hold for now until the share price get to a certain and targeted junction (price) grin (Not anytime soon)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 1:58pm On May 07, 2016
mercylicious:

Hahahah. If u have any news , please tell us.
Transcorp was on full bid yesterday for reasons not known.

I just happened to know that some money was about to flow in the stock's direction yesterday so I alerted the house. I expect some news.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 2:24pm On May 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin A Market Fable grin grin grin grin

ABCTRANS : Why have you forgotten me in the car park?

MARKET : You have not shown me a Good Result.

ABCTRANS : Get me out of this horrible place and I will show you a Good Result.

MARKET : No no no....that's not how it works....you have to show me a Good Result first.
You know, your business is very visible.
Everybody sees your big buses running around Nigeria and the West Coast, yet, each quarter, you come out with a worse
result than previously.
Are your passengers travelling on free tickets?
Show me a Good Result and I will lift you up.

ABCTRANS : (Now boiling) Ok, since you're like that...people have told me...everybody knows you're very wicked,
but I will deal with you. (Slaps Mr Market with an even bigger Loss Result-Q1'16-than ever before).

MARKET : Hahaha! Foolish company, you slap me with a bigger Loss Result?
You have only slapped your destiny.....you have no sense, and that's why you are where you are...........
Now you will rot in that car park!
And when I finish the new park, the 1 kobo park, you will be first to be moved there......junk stock!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 07, 2016
angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gbengafaro1986 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.