Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10845587 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) ... (7740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 28, 2016
Coolcash1:
PLEASE HOUSE DON'T ENGAGE IN PANIC SELLING...HOLD ON TO YOUR GOOD STOCKS FOR THE DAY OF LAUGHTER IS NEAR.

Hehehe! cooolcash ......i hope you are very sure of what you are saying?ok o but do you know how long the brexit effect will last?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:38am On Jun 28, 2016
DeRuggedProf:

coolcash1, all the panic created in the market is FALSE ALARM in many sound companies. Where are we to run to with the cash realized, after selling your good stocks for PEANUTS?
Immediately you are done selling, a CHART BURSTING result will EMERGE and you can not re-enter cheaply till 30% is made.
These tricks crop up every year, NA LAST WEEK OF JUNE BE DIS OOO.... grin grin grin.
MAKE THE RESULTS SCATTER ON TOP MY HEAD, I NO SELL.....WE HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE... grin grin grin.
I CAN NOT INCUBATE FOR ANOTHER TO HATCH... grin grin grin

Exact reasons, i am still hold on to:-

Flourmills,
Tiger
Champion Brew.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2016
DeRuggedProf:

coolcash1, all the panic created in the market is FALSE ALARM in many sound companies. Where are we to run to with the cash realized, after selling your good stocks for PEANUTS?
Immediately you are done selling, a CHART BURSTING result will EMERGE and you can not re-enter cheaply till 30% is made.
These tricks crop up every year, NA LAST WEEK OF JUNE BE DIS OOO.... grin grin grin.
MAKE THE RESULTS SCATTER ON TOP MY HEAD, I NO SELL.....WE HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE... grin grin grin.

Thank you brother.Just pray for me to do my last entry on oando on friday at btw 5.50-----5.80 then i will begin my own incubation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2016
By Babajide Komolafe LAGOS — The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has said it will sack chief executive officer and chairman of any bank that fails to publish its financial statement within the regulatory period.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/late-publication-accounts-cbn-sack-banks-ceos-chairmen/

Are we expecting a change in Skye bank anytime from now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2016
DeRuggedProf:

Kindly share your Top 5 stocks going into June.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:50am On Jun 28, 2016
maslong:
after crash, come the bull....cheesy
one love .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Primetech:

Kindly share your Top 5 stocks going into June.

Primetech,
I never love stocks recommendations, but search for COYS that are consistent in INTERIM DIV and ONE or TWO that may likely join for the first time.
If you surpass your earnings expectations FOR Q1 + N1.5B extra income + whatever you may make in Q2 and most of your income freely comes in without worrying about NPLs, YOU ARE A TIME BOMB.... grin grin grin!!!

NOTE: I DID NOT MENTION A SINGLE COMPANY BY NAME, I ONLY NARROWED DOWN YOUR TARGETS, YOU ARE FREE TO MISS LIKE MESSI.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by me3000(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

By Babajide Komolafe LAGOS — The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has said it will sack chief executive officer and chairman of any bank that fails to publish its financial statement within the regulatory period.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/late-publication-accounts-cbn-sack-banks-ceos-chairmen/

Are we expecting a change in Skye bank anytime from now?
that sky bank no get result, if cbn like make he sack

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
me3000:
that sky bank no get result, if cbn like make he sack

The result is in the SKY.... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kashif(m): 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
Bears on this thread..... cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
betcindy:
you are angry with someone that wants ucap below 2 and you are now seeking help ,to drag transcorp back. Though, i don't have both stocks in my portfolio. But believe you are a big time moniker

I don't have UCAP in my portfolio.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
DeRuggedProf:
.coolcash1, all the panic created in the market is FALSE ALARM in many sound companies. Where are we to run to with the cash realized, after selling your good stocks for PEANUTS?

Godisfaithful:

Seconded sir. There's nothing to worry about as you stated. Don't sell cheap to buy high grin

And what if both of you are selling, or have already sold? Make una by una self pronounce wetin go happen to una grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thunderlicious: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:
Exact reasons, i am still hold on to:-

Flourmills,
Tiger
Champion Brew.

Hio hio hio grin I laugh in BREXIT language

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
Thunderlicious:

The world is not ending with BREXIT, There is enough room for other DISASTERS ahead and I AM looking forward to meet them ALL, BREXIT has SINCE already been factored in by SMART MONEY.... grin grin grin.
We have been HERE before... grin grin grin.
Except that OSCAR'S ENGINE packs up, I am HERE....EVEN IF it does, I will HANG AROUND FOR IT TO BE REPAIRED...grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
DeRuggedProf:

Primetech,
I never love stocks recommendations, but search for COYS that are consistent in INTERIM DIV and ONE or TWO that may likely join for the first time.
If you surpass your earnings expectations FOR Q1 + N1.5B extra income + whatever you may make in Q2 and most of your income freely comes in without worrying about NPLs, YOU ARE A TIME BOMB.... grin grin grin!!!

NOTE: I DID NOT MENTION A SINGLE COMPANY BY NAME, I ONLY NARROWED DOWN YOUR TARGETS, YOU ARE FREE TO MISS LIKE MESSI.... grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) yesterday said transactions done through electronic channels and Pointof-Sales (PoS) terminals are not subject to daily limit as settlement for the cards shall continue to be with interbank funds.

However, the maximum limit for naira debit and credit cards utilization shall be US$50,000.00 per annum. In addition, daily cash withdrawal limit is pegged at US$300.00 per person per day, and subject to monthly rendition of returns by Authorised Dealer banks and card issuers to the CBN.

This was contained in the new policy measures for 2016/2017 released yesterday by the Apex bank. The new policy measure stated that Naira Debit/Credit cards used locally are not affected and Debit/Credit cards linked to customers domiciliary accounts to be used overseas are also not affected.

According to the CBN, allowable limit of outbound money transfer per transaction per person shall be US$1,000.00 or its equivalent per quarter subject to review from time to time. Applicable charges by the operator shall be in compliance with the money transfer charges as may be prescribed by the CBN from time to time.

http://abokifx.com/no-limit-naira-debit-credit-cards-utilization-cbn-businessday/

This a welcome development smiley

In addition someone should wake me when the ALL-SHARE INDEX hit 15000Bp cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
DeRuggedProf:

I understand your position, however they are many good bargains in the market at the moment and they would not all release their results on the same day. I have exited almost all my positions last week waiting to strike as soon as my target stocks loose a considerable amount during this bear run .. agreed i may loose out on the timing of some

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
PETERiCHY:
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) yesterday said transactions done through electronic channels and Pointof-Sales (PoS) terminals are not subject to daily limit as settlement for the cards shall continue to be with interbank funds.

However, the maximum limit for naira debit and credit cards utilization shall be US$50,000.00 per annum. In addition, daily cash withdrawal limit is pegged at US$300.00 per person per day, and subject to monthly rendition of returns by Authorised Dealer banks and card issuers to the CBN.

This was contained in the new policy measures for 2016/2017 released yesterday by the Apex bank. The new policy measure stated that Naira Debit/Credit cards used locally are not affected and Debit/Credit cards linked to customers domiciliary accounts to be used overseas are also not affected.

According to the CBN, allowable limit of outbound money transfer per transaction per person shall be US$1,000.00 or its equivalent per quarter subject to review from time to time. Applicable charges by the operator shall be in compliance with the money transfer charges as may be prescribed by the CBN from time to time.

http://abokifx.com/no-limit-naira-debit-credit-cards-utilization-cbn-businessday/

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
PETERiCHY:

PETERICHY, WELDONE!!! LOL...NOBODY WILL WAKE YOU UP, DO YOUR BEST NOT TO SLEEP.... grin grin grin.
IF YOU DARE MISTAKENLY SLEEP, BAD NEWS WILL ESCAPE DETECTION....ONE OF YOUR RARE POSITIVE OUTINGS, YET YOU STILL STAMPED IT WITH YOUR LOGO AT THE END.... grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
Intendy:
http://nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/14074_UNION_DICON_SALT_AUDITED_DEC_2015_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JUNE_2016.pdf

PAT= ?
P/E = ?
EPS = ?

One of their OGA was on CHANNEL'S business news this morning saying SALT REFINING is a low MARGIN Business... grin grin grin cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
PETERiCHY:

Don't you see that this is somehow good news sir? Or you missed the context of the news? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adesiji77: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Rexceedo: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
Bloody House! I nearly fall for ETERNA and INTBREW at pre-open today, 2.95 and 19.99 respectively.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
Thunderlicious:

LOL, i remember selling Flourmill @N35 some years ago, just to wake up some months later to see the same Flourmills @75 cry cry cry

I dont know how i fell for one yeye pessimist on, stockmarketnigeria.com. embarassed embarassed embarassed in-fact i just dey vex. embarassed embarassed embarassed

After prayer and fasting @ Ori oke(mountain) grin grin grin

I finally saw the same Flourmill selling below N17, shocked shocked shocked shocked

This miracle won't pass me by, cool cool cool

If you like shout BREXIT, FREXIT o GEREXIT

It is my turn for Buying and Holding flourMills. cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
Fidson, GSK on full offer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
nio68:
Fidson, GSK on full offer

If no one OFFER, no one can BUY... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
An excerpt from Union Dicon Result. Wonder what kind of sentiment drives up the stock of a company without working capital undecided

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
debeey87:
An excerpt from Union Dicon Result

Chain......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 2:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
debeey87:
An excerpt from Union Dicon Result

Chai......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
Thunderlicious:

DeRuggedProf:

The world is not ending with BREXIT, There is enough room for other DISASTERS ahead and I AM looking forward to meet them ALL, BREXIT has SINCE already been factored in by SMART MONEY.... grin grin grin.
We have been HERE before... grin grin grin.
Except that OSCAR'S ENGINE packs up, I am HERE....EVEN IF it does, I will HANG AROUND FOR IT TO BE REPAIRED...grin grin grin
Oga 'hispy' and Oga ... well done oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) ... (7740) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mpeace(m), handsomebolanle, Zagee, zendi and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.