Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10845673 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) ... (7740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
mercylicious:

B4 a stock can gain max 10% in a day, it must gain5% during pre-mkt . the price becomes the opening price. then another 5% of the opening price when floor opens.
If it didnt gain 5% during premkt, it can't just gain 10% when the real trading starts

Ok it's understood. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
Will pick Afripud over Ucap any day, kindly discuss.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
otokx:
Afripud is a good buy and cynosure of all. it was only the 1st Qtr 2016 result that makes UCAP more juicy than Afripud. Nevertheless, it all depends on which direction you are looking at both stocks, they are good buys anyday. I see UCAP price getting at par with Afripud some months time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
otokx:

From a revenue generation positioning stand point, I will pick UCAP. This is because investment banking and asset management cash cow will continue to generate cash flow that will dwarf Afri prudential.
One of the reason why Afri prudential had reduced 1st quarter Pat was because of e-dividend policy initiated by NSE. 2nd reason was the initial effort by CBN to clamp down on interest rate, to boost manufacturing economy. Increase interest rate will help APR bottom line, reverse policy will hurt them. As long as these NSE and CBN policies remains, Afri prudential will continue to have a reduced cash flow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
ihedioramma:
grin AMEN . JAH BLESS but are you into politce befor? i ask how much you lose and this your reply . one love grin

grin one love.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ForcefullBULL: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
mercylicious:

B4 a stock can gain max 10% in a day, it must gain5% during pre-mkt . the price becomes the opening price. then another 5% of the opening price when floor opens.
If it didnt gain 5% during premkt, it can't just gain 10% when the real trading starts

ExLaidback:

Ok it's understood. Thanks

basically saying It must open with 5%.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
yom2:
whats dis brexit noise about? What is killing us here is over analylsis. Every gadem event is juxtaposed with d market fluctuations. If buhari decides to eat ewedu instead of tuwo shinkafa, we start seaching for d effect on d market.
Our market is not immune to the vagaries of globalization.
The ups and downs of global markets instantly effect our market too, especially the downs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:39am On Jun 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:43am On Jun 30, 2016
Here is the bottom line of market volatility...

Do not try to time the market because an attempt to move in and out of the market can be costly. If you could avoid the bad days and invest during the good ones, it would be great. The problem is, it is impossible to consistently predict when those good and bad days will happen. And if you miss even a few of the best days, it can have a lingering effect on your portfolio. Rather than focusing on the turbulence, wondering whether you need to do something now or wondering what the market will do tomorrow, it makes more sense to focus on developing and maintaining a sound investing plan. A good plan will help you ride out the peaks and valleys of the market and may help you achieve your financial goals timely.

Extract...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 5:12am On Jun 30, 2016
Wht happened?
Youngzedd:
Morgan just bleeped up die minute.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 6:31am On Jun 30, 2016
Zhirinovsky:
Wht happened?

I was logged out, when I logged in, I couldn't see all stocks and it stopped reading, my bids disappeared, nothing was showing on the page.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 6:32am On Jun 30, 2016
TRADE with caution... A lot of profit taking expected today!
THE BIG SMART GUY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 6:40am On Jun 30, 2016
godlyguy:
TRADE with caution... A lot of profit taking expected today!

THE BIG SMART GUY
can i talk to u in private...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 6:41am On Jun 30, 2016
Damn...sowie to hear that
Youngzedd:

I was logged out, when I logged in, I couldn't see all stocks and it stopped reading, my bids disappeared, nothing was showing on the page.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kaykaysoft: 7:36am On Jun 30, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 8:39am On Jun 30, 2016
Skye Bank S&P rating downgraded amid liquidity challenges. http://naija247news.com/2016/06/s/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adesiji77: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:46am On Jun 30, 2016
Morgan down this morning
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2016
veecovee:
Morgan down this morning
It is not down. It is live and OK.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 10:01am On Jun 30, 2016
I think they lose connection every now and then. so each time you observe that reload your browser and login again.
veecovee:
Morgan down this morning

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2016
TIMELY ADVICE...

Hold onto your SKYEBANK shares... Buy more if you are matured in investment... Better times loading soon

THE BIG SMART GUY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 10:23am On Jun 30, 2016
How Pre-Market today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ibe9ja: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2016
godlyguy:
TIMELY ADVICE...

Hold onto your SKYEBANK shares... Buy more if you are matured in investment... Better times loading soon

THE BIG SMART GUY

MONKEY HUNTER! MONKEY HUNTER!! MONKEY HUNTER!!!

Listen to him at your own risk.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2016
How is it that Union Dicon Salt share is still been traded despite the kind of financial statement they posted. Over 33million units sold this morning already
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ibe9ja: 10:57am On Jun 30, 2016
godlyguy:
TIMELY ADVICE...

THE BIG SMART GUY

Even if Skyebnk release a poor result the stock may still rally. It is not a new thing in the NSE. But is it a good investment choice at this time considering the delay in the release of their result? For me, until I see their result, it's a no no. If you have any +ve news on skyebank dat will benefit us say it loud and clear. Otherwise, stop flooding this thread with this Buy Skyebnk thing. There are many naive investors dat may fall prey.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by binaflexia: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2016
UNION DICON CEO just bought 33m shares of UNIONDICON at the maximum offer price.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2016
binaflexia:
UNION DICON CEO just bought 33m shares of UNIONDICON at the maximum offer price.

dats called putting ur money where ur mouth is !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:54am On Jun 30, 2016
fxuser:

dats called putting ur money where ur mouth is !

not a recommendation . .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joysmart(f): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2016
godlyguy:
TIMELY ADVICE...

m

THE BIG SMART GUY
seems this hunter got hunted
The desperation is suffocating

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ibe9ja: 11:56am On Jun 30, 2016
SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT @godlyguy

- @godlyguy's moniker was registered on January 03, 2013 and has spent just 2 days & 11 hours online.

- Had never posted in the investment section until June 24th 2016 (6 days ago).

- His last post before this date was on Aug 09, 2013 after which more than 15 subsequent and consecutive posts were hidden by the Mods (doesn't tell good about a moniker).

- He opened a thread on the 31st of May 2013 where he asked NL'ders about the Minimum Opening Balance of Zenith Bank and whether they operate a Zero Account Balance (doesn't sound like someone who has been making huge profit in the stock market, as he claimed to be, since 2013- the same year he registered in NL grin).

- His most active section in NL is the Religion section. Seems to be very obsessed with a certain Prophet Orah Jerome who appears to be a very young boy in his late 20's. 95% of his posts are about this particular Prophet. Odds are that he may be the said prophet Jerome.

Please be guided accordingly...

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1679) (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) ... (7740) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Palomadove, Pesuzok(m), megawealth01 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.