Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10901500 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
mercylicious:
Transcorp, oando and dang flour/tigre on full bid.
Who was d one in this group DT blew d alerted us on dang flour? Thunderliciuos?

the two most volatile stock on NSE transcorp and yeye Oando up and down swings.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ze--u did it before , u can do it again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
mercylicious:

I tot they said they have divested oer , so maybe d reduction is from the divestment.

@locodemy, now oando is on full bid I hope u are happy enough to appologise to whole house u told kitikpa rachaa ha anya, mgbo piawakwaa ha isi and other powerful venoms u released.

Stock trading is for the strong mind.
I see Skye bank reversing to bid in less than 5days.#gutfeeling.

The free float is very ok to sustain the price upward whenever there is fresh market or positive news on oando.......

my sister,i did not offend everyone but few........first let the stock get back to #8.05 and i will appologize to them

i just added FBN to my portfolio and wish the stock the best...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
info: access sumtious dividend loading
do ur DD
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Atk1nson(m): 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
PETERiCHY:

Hope you know that forte oil appreciated from N8 in 2013 to over N250 last year so it's no rocket science that what goes up must surely come down.

It is well. Please what platform do you use to track companies at 52 week low?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
na wonders of NSE o o o...
Mfunkynation:
Jp, i just run comot for skye................ n it has reverse
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
mercylicious:

I tot they said they have divested oer , so maybe d reduction is from the divestment.

@locodemy, now oando is on full bid I hope u are happy enough to appologise to whole house u told kitikpa rachaa ha anya, mgbo piawakwaa ha isi and other powerful venoms u released.

Stock trading is for the strong mind.
I see Skye bank reversing to bid in less than 5days.#gutfeeling.

The man got no chill at all. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
ufotty2001:
guys please what is wrong with ucap
now @ 2.27

Why is it that people are putting too many eyes on this stock now? They should leave it for us now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
the way Oando fall in response to profit warning, moving back to 8 naira might not be soon. I can see the hands of the market makers trying to push up the stock and to dump. Oando upward movement will still come but not now. The current movement is a fake one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
I just took a very big risk with fbn.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
stocks with new 52 weeks low
Vitafoam #3.19k
lafarge wapco #59.24k
John Holt #0.69k
Ikeja hotel #1.81k
Avon crown #1.38k
no new high

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Livestock Feeds Plc Proposed Rights Issue Dealing Members are hereby notified that Livestock Feeds Plc (livestock Feeds or the Company) has through its Stockbroker; Cashcraft Securities Limited, submitted an application to The Exchange for approval and listing of a Rights Issue of 1,000,000,000 Ordinary Shares of 50 Kobo each at N1.10 per share on the basis of 1 new ordinary share for every 2 ordinary shares held. Qualification Date for the Rights Issue is today, 25 July 2016.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Intendy:
Livestock Feeds Plc Proposed Rights Issue Dealing Members are hereby notified that Livestock Feeds Plc (livestock Feeds or the Company) has through its Stockbroker; Cashcraft Securities Limited, submitted an application to The Exchange for approval and listing of a Rights Issue of 1,000,000,000 Ordinary Shares of 50 Kobo each at N1.10 per share on the basis of 1 new ordinary share for every 2 ordinary shares held. Qualification Date for the Rights Issue is today, 25 July 2016.

Oya bend down low.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
Intendy:

That means they will drive the floor price to 1.30 - #1.50 to make the right juicy.......green green green

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/14346_FIDSON_HEALTHCARE_Q2_JUNE_2016_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2016.pdf

SERIOUS CARNAGE....88% DROP IN PAT shocked

Come una no dey use drugs cure una malaria again for Naija? undecided

sad that no Agbo jedi coy is listed hereangry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
locodemy:

That means they will drive the floor price to 1.30 - #1.50 to make the right juicy.......green green green

Unless the market is generally bullish this wont work..

ask Access bank that tried it in the past..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
locodemy:

my brother I know you are in this vehicle and would be very difficult for you to view this info. objectively.

I'll advice you listen to all advice and suggestions that comes your way and not be bias so as to avoid the type of oando pitfall some days ago.thank you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
This guys don't really manufacture the drugs they sell. The bulk of what they do is market quality drugs they import. Am sure FOREX hit them hard. It will be beta in the long term anyway
feelamong:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/14346_FIDSON_HEALTHCARE_Q2_JUNE_2016_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2016.pdf

SERIOUS CARNAGE....88% DROP IN PAT shocked

Come una no dey use drugs cure una malaria again for Naija? undecided

sad that no Agbo jedi coy is listed hereangry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Intendy:

my brother I know you are in this vehicle and would be very difficult for you to view this info. objectively.

I'll advice you listen to all advice and suggestions that comes your way and not be bias so as to avoid the type of oando pitfall some days ago.thank you

Noted sir..........but why not expose the odds now so that we share with you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
ETI missed the new low today.

Something must be happening.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chief, can you expatiate on the bolded. Why will I want to pay to get 1new share for 1.10naira now when the stock is trading below the right price instead of going to buy at the low price now. Thanks
Intendy:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
debeey87:
Chief, can you expatiate on the bolded. Why will I want to pay to get 1new share for 1.10naira now when the stock is trading below the right price instead of going to buy at the low price now. Thanks

my oga this is just an information I passed across.
its left for every investor to decide which camp he/she will pitch the tent.
either to continue buying @ a discount on the floor or to take your allotted shares via the right for some other reasons.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
Intendy:

my oga this is just an information I passed across.
its left for every investor to decide which camp he/she will pitch the tent.
either to continue buying @ a discount on the floor or to take your allotted shares via the right for some other reasons.

sir no vex o.......why is this announcement impromptu and the same time the date has expired?is their juicy things around the corner or are there some things we are missing here?.......i am also heavily loaded here.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
mercylicious:
pls what was the closing price of dangFlour tnk
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
locodemy:

seconded..most likely.. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
bolabiyi:
seconded..most likely.. cool

i have searched for the effect of this info posted by oga intendy........i have made calls to some friends heavily loaded here...........all i could see henceforth on the stock is green green green.......to start with,it closed on bid today

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
Which companies stand to benefit in a recession?
I feel there is absolutely no financial crises that will not be a HUGE blessing to someone or some class of businesses.
when fuel is very scarce and things are damn tough, some guys turn to millionaires.
I need some INCISIVE analysis here if anyone can help....

We drank at the clubs to stupor, NBC still eloped with LAFARGE.
We took heavy mosquito bites and ran to FISDON, he still left us in the care of AGBO.

WHO TO THE RESCUE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
DeRuggedProf:
Which companies stand to benefit in a recession?
I feel there is absolutely no financial crises that will not be a HUGE blessing to someone or some class of businesses.
when fuel is very scarce and things are damn tough, some guys turn to millionaires.
I need some INCISIVE analysis here if anyone can help....

We drank at the clubs to stupor, NBC still eloped with LAFARGE.
We took heavy mosquito bites and ran to FISDON, he still left us in the care of AGBO.

WHO TO THE RESCUE

my bros,pls try the volatile stocks.......hope you know them....thats the only way to play safe.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
mercylicious:

ur not alone, cud not resist some.
#buy the support
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:
ETI missed the new low today.

Something must be happening.

Ans: 52-week low bargain hunters
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
rebekah2011:

Why is it that people are putting too many eyes on this stock now? They should leave it for us now

Ucap forming Hammer candlestick (bullish reversal) with a very decent volume
Opened 2.38 , Low 2.28, close 2.40

let's see how post-MPC looks like.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.