Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10982324 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) ... (7785) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
Now patiently waiting for OANDO @N2:50.

Buy above that benchmark at your own peril.

*ThE OcToPuS*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
stocks with new 52 weeks low
caverton #0.83k
betaglass #30.05k
ashaka cement #17.12k

stock with new 52 weeks high
Mobil #188.52k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
crude oil may likely continue rise slowly in respect of any agreement reach. am not expecting to see crude oil new low grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
Oando is good to buy now when it forms a resistance level........it may be #5.00,#4.00 even #2.50.........go in when you see the sign.........dont rely on PETERICHY'S word which is not fruitful.............i hope someone knows what resistance level means in oando..............rally point.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
OANDO

-dropping -7.71% today, closing below N5
-strong bearish pull back
-met resistance at N6, full rejection
-never a fan, only for JIJO masters

#justObserving

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
fxuser:

its 466 !

in other news:
cbn selling to BDC's thru Travelex today ! dont see how that will make any impact on the uncertainty levels
#jokers

Important Update on CBN Guidelines on Proper use of Bank Accounts
At Guaranty Trust Bank plc, we value your relationship with us and remain committed to improving your banking experience by prioritizing innovation and excellence in service delivery.

To ensure that we continue to serve you effectively and efficiently, we would like to notify you of a recent regulatory guidance from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) with regards the use of your account for banking transactions.

The CBN has mandated that all customers of financial institutions are expected to utilize their accounts within regulatory guidelines: These include the following:

That all customers of financial institutions are expected to only use their accounts for their direct personal/company related transactions.

That no customer of any financial institution is permitted to engage in any activity that could be perceived as international money remittance service (IMTO) or bureau de change (BDC) activities without the express approval of the CBN.

That any customer who fails to adhere to these guidelines runs the risk of being reported not only to the CBN but subsequently to security agencies.

We would like to encourage you to be mindful of these directives when using your bank accounts and we will continue to provide updates regarding the proper use of your bank account.

CBN HAS TOTALLY LOST IT THE ABOVE MEMO WILL DEFINITELY PUSH FOREIGN INVESTORS FARTHER AWAY AND AS WELL PUSH DOLLAR TOWARDS N2000 TERRITORY BECAUSE EVERYONE WILL NOW BE SCARED OF REMITTANCE.

#CbnHasTotallyLostIt#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
fcmb forms a new resistance at #1.07.........if it continues at 1.07 thru out this week........i may enter for my bros at 1.07 on monday next week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
@peterichy, have questions for you sir. In private.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
zendi:

The arrogance of Saudi Arabia.
The recalcitrance of Iran.
The suffering of Crude Oil.
The recession of Nigeria.

Nigeria is simply toothless.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
Justcul:
@peterichy, have questions for you sir. In private.

Sorry sir, I don't if you are Emelife before they go block my bank account same way they've blocked SMN site.

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
I just dey fence dey observe NSE shocked

What I see ahead heavy for mouth cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
PETERiCHY:

Sorry sir, I don't if you are Emelife before they go block my bank account same way they've blocked SMN site.

Thank you.
Didn't know we have kids here.. maintaining my Lane jeje.. no time cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-28/opec-said-to-agree-on-first-oil-output-cut-in-eight-years

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/27/oil-prices-climb-after-industry-data-shows-us-stocks-draw.html

OPEC agreed to cut production for the first time in eight years, according to a delegate briefed on the matter, sending oil prices more than 6 percent higher as Saudi Arabia and Iran wrong-footed traders who expected a continuation of the pump-at-will policy the group adopted in 2014. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
Justcul:

Didn't know we have kids here.. maintaining my Lane jeje.. no time cool

If not for ignorance that kept you in that lane you would have gone far in life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
PETERiCHY:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-28/opec-said-to-agree-on-first-oil-output-cut-in-eight-years

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/27/oil-prices-climb-after-industry-data-shows-us-stocks-draw.html

OPEC agreed to cut production for the first time in eight years, according to a delegate briefed on the matter, sending oil prices more than 6 percent higher as Saudi Arabia and Iran wrong-footed traders who expected a continuation of the pump-at-will policy the group adopted in 2014. cool
Excellent News...Oando oya move ,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
zendi:

The arrogance of Saudi Arabia.

The recalcitrance of Iran.
The suffering of Crude Oil.
The recession of Nigeria.

Sorry, Saudi, for this post, now that you have done the needful . grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
cadno:

U don hammer !!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
What's d excitement on Oando now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
ogoo4real:
What's d excitement on Oando now
Enter and see .peterichy can you sell your dollar at #550 to me ? let's do business grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by teeboy95: 12:31am On Sep 29, 2016
cadno:

Oya FO follow move..We are making money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2016
The naira slumped to a new all-time low of 470 to the dollar on the parallel market on Wednesday, posting its biggest daily decline since the Central Bank of Nigeria adopted a flexible foreign exchange regime cool

https://www.nairaland.com/3377374/naira-plummets-all-time-low-472

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by binaflexia: 10:20am On Sep 29, 2016
CBN to sell FX direct to BDC operators Friday through the Travelex.

http://abokifx.com/cbn-sell-fx-direct-bdcs-dollar-hits-n465-daily-trust/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2016
PETERiCHY:

Important Update on CBN Guidelines on Proper use of Bank Accounts
At Guaranty Trust Bank plc, we value your relationship with us and remain committed to improving your banking experience by prioritizing innovation and excellence in service delivery.

To ensure that we continue to serve you effectively and efficiently, we would like to notify you of a recent regulatory guidance from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) with regards the use of your account for banking transactions.

The CBN has mandated that all customers of financial institutions are expected to utilize their accounts within regulatory guidelines: These include the following:

That all customers of financial institutions are expected to only use their accounts for their direct personal/company related transactions.

That no customer of any financial institution is permitted to engage in any activity that could be perceived as international money remittance service (IMTO) or bureau de change (BDC) activities without the express approval of the CBN.

That any customer who fails to adhere to these guidelines runs the risk of being reported not only to the CBN but subsequently to security agencies.

We would like to encourage you to be mindful of these directives when using your bank accounts and we will continue to provide updates regarding the proper use of your bank account.

CBN HAS TOTALLY LOST IT THE ABOVE MEMO WILL DEFINITELY PUSH FOREIGN INVESTORS FARTHER AWAY AND AS WELL PUSH DOLLAR TOWARDS N2000 TERRITORY BECAUSE EVERYONE WILL NOW BE SCARED OF REMITTANCE.

#CbnHasTotallyLostIt#

USD now N480 grin grin grin

*ThE OcToPuS*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2016
Oando just took off like a rocket !! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2016
cadno:

Offers gone now.................you go flash teeth tire today. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirflav: 11:07am On Sep 29, 2016
cadno:
Hope it is not a North Korean rocket
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 29, 2016
zendi:

i missed this rally because of misinterpretation of the opec meeting........good luck to all who got it at 4.98.......enjoy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by binaflexia: 11:16am On Sep 29, 2016
zendi:

You will see a lot of offers soon.
Without reasonable Qt3 result, no news can significantly push Oando
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:23am On Sep 29, 2016
zendi:

Why ? i hope loco is following oando ? this time born2berich will be out .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 29, 2016
binaflexia:

You will see a lot of offers soon.
Without reasonable Qt3 result, no news can significantly push Oando

oga leave matter........na today? with or without good news in Q3 ,oando must enrich peoples pocket.......who dey buy to sleep there?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2016
ihedioramma:
Why ? i hope loco is following oando ? this time born2berich will be out .

LOCO is our Oando Moses, he must lead us to the promise land. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2016
locodemy:

i missed this rally because of misinterpretation of the opec meeting........good luck to all who got it at 4.98.......enjoy
Oga Loco, no worry, I almost missed the bus too today , did'nt know when market opened, cos I was tired up in one activity, but was able to launch my second troop at N5.19...hoping to launch more....But ...The thing don go enter BID !!
Thanks to Oga PeterRich, Bros I be your Fan na oo shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) ... (7785) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.