Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10888449 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
fxuser:
Forte Oil
- full offer , no buyers .
- drops below N60

#nawa who Otedola offend ?
The stock may stage a resistance from thursday.

My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mobil grin grin KM250

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
fxuser:

looks like a fake out !
bids dried up
we wud know by 2.29pm

grin

Yeah but even at that it's still out performing the current market trend, there's something the strongmen know that we don't
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
Nigeria Energy Sector Fund

Closure of Register for Year Ended 31 March 2016

Proposed Dividend N51.00 per Note
Proposed Bonus Nil
Closure Date 1st December 2016
AGM Date N/A
Payment Date 15th December 2016
AGM Venue N/A

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
stocks with new 52 weeks low
uacproperties #2.35k
FO #59.66k
UACN #16.15k
stocks with new 52 weeks high
MOBIL #219.41k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
fxuser:

bears no gree !
SP drops further
bargain hunters will be watching this very closely if there are any left sef

Dear Zenith, you went below N10 last year and I did not take advantage. Even though you have had a good result, I still believe you can do it again. So come down to N9 let me end. That is all I ask.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mpeace:
Dear Zenith, you went below N10 last year and I did not take advantage. Even though you have had a good result, I still believe you can do it again. So come down to N9 let me end. That is all I ask.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mpeace:

Zenith is still coming down to that =N=9.00, patience is a virtue only few can practice it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
Willie2015:

Zenith is still coming down to that =N=9.00, patience is a virtue only few can practice it.

chai ! haba
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
[quote author=Intendy post=51453390]stocks with new 52 weeks low

FO N59.66 !

bears need no explanation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mercylicious234: 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
Mpeace:
There was no recession last year and it came to n9 , now there is recession ,asking for n5 is not bad...

Still want to buy fcmb at say 56k.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
mercylicious234:

There was no recession last year and it came to n9 , now there is recession ,asking for n5 is not bad...

grin

Some people wants to kill the insurance companies and the banks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
rebekah2011:

Some people wants to kill the insurance companies and the banks.

No matter the situation of the market,up or down...........some people will surely make a kill......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
fxuser:

chai ! haba

I said the same thing around Aug- Sept, stock prices will gradually come down. Even next year bull may be shortlived.

This is just the beginning of this recession with no solution in sight, It has nothing to do with coy performance but just the state of the economy.
Boyz are not smiling at all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
mercylicious234:

grin

bad babe,,,,the stock wey someone don put all his saving and other stock proceeds on top..

anyway the stock is coming back below 1 nothing special about the bankgrin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
currentprice:

bad babe,,,,the stock wey someone don put all his saving and other stock proceeds on top..

anyway the stock is coming back below 1 nothing special about the bankgrin grin

i know one day,i will become a major shareholder of fcmb........i will be mopping it till 50kobo.........even till 0.00001 kobo............my dividends will be speaking for me for the rest of my life.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2016
imagine if someone moping first bank years back because they always paid N1 dividend grin

remind me how much then they pay now self grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RedCapChief(m): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
Born2berich:
From Atedo Peterside: I attended an economic outlook session with top economists and top CEOs today and thought to share some of the perspectives. The session looked at Nigeria's economic direction for 2017. The summary: 2017 will be tougher than 2016. The economy will not recover until 2018, even 2019. Inflation will continue to be high (hovering around 20%)and Naira to dollar will remain in the 450s. With money scarce many more businesses will fold up, leading to job losses and more poverty. With inflation and high exchange rate the banks will not be able to give loans and when they do the interest rate will be too high to afford. With high inflation those with paid salaries are now actually earning less, that is if they will be lucky to keep their jobs... The presentation shows that all sectors of the economy (not just oil) are either falling or already in recession (below zero). Signs are all over: British Airways just converted it's Nigerian office into an agency; almost all foreign airlines now fuel in Ghana; many people now smuggle crops and raw materials out to earn dollasrs; 75% of vacant houses in Ikoyi and VI don't have buyers; Shoprite that opened in Ajah in August is still 70% empty as dollars to bring in goods is scarce and customer count is poor; 5 other big supermarkets in Lagos have closed shop etc.
The experts' advice:
1. Cash is going to be King and whoever has it or has access to it should preserve it.
2. Spend less than you earn; SAVE for the rainy day.
3. Cut down on avoidable merriment.
4. Expect the worst Christmas in 20 years.
4. Look for dollar or pounds-earning businesses if you can.
This is a privileged info, I hope it's useful to you.

Good morning all smiley

Thank you for this.

I guess this confirms that stock market slump will persist throughout 2017. It will be good to accumulate stock with disposable cash - stock of well-managed companies (not FO cheesy) that are only challenged by the economic headwinds.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
locodemy:

i know one day,i will become a major shareholder of fcmb........i will be mopping it till 50kobo.........even till 0.00001 kobo............my dividends will be speaking for me for the rest of my life.

don't use good money to chase bad money.
but opinion differ bro.
enjoy yourself.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2016
THE BIG SMART GUY IS FULLY BACK...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dailynaijanews(m): 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
godlyguy:
THE BIG SMART GUY IS FULLY BACK...
Welcome sir, Oya give us Stock picks for the week
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dustydee: 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2016
Hi, I'm new here. Ecobank has offered me their mutual fund. Should I consider it or buy shares instead? I want to start with about 100k. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
Intendy:

don't use good money to chase bad money.
but opinion differ bro.
enjoy yourself.

It’s important to remember that just because we know that a strategy/system has a positive expectancy, we don’t know what path must be taken to get there. Cos large drawdowns can be mentally challenging esp over a long period of time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 12:06am On Nov 29, 2016
Before you ask for advice you need to give more information like : what is your investment objective. what is your risk tolerance level, what type of fund are you talking about? is it equity based or money market instrument based? Actually both shares and funds are good but it all depends on your objective of investing. both are different methods of doing the same thing (investing ) with different risk levels. you can contact emmaowes@yahoo.com.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:25am On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=fxuser post=51455572][/quote]

N5 destination not too far
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:36am On Nov 29, 2016
Some J.Livermore Trading reminders

-Nothing new ever occurs in the business of speculating or investing in securities and commodities.
-Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year.
-Don’t trust your own opinion and back your judgment until the action of the market itself confirms your opinion.
-Markets are never wrong – opinions often are.
-The real money made in speculating has been in commitments showing in profit right from the start.
-At long as a stock is acting right, and the market is right, do not be in a hurry to take profits.
-One should never permit speculative ventures to run into investments.
-The money lost by speculation alone is small compared with the gigantic sums lost by so-called investors who have let their investments ride.
-Never buy a stock because it has had a big decline from its previous high.
-Never sell a stock because it seems high-priced.
-I become a buyer as soon as a stock makes a new high on its movement after having had a normal reaction.
-Never average losses.
-The human side of every person is the greatest enemy of the average investor or speculator.
-Wishful thinking must be banished.
-Big movements take time to develop.
-It is not good to be too curious about all the reasons behind price movements.
-It is much easier to watch a few than many.
-If you cannot make money out of the leading active issues, you are not going to make money out of the stock market as a whole.
-The leaders of today may not be the leaders of two years from now.
-Do not become completely bearish or bullish on the whole market because one stock in some particular group has plainly reversed its course from the general trend.
-Few people ever make money on tips. Beware of inside information. If there was easy money lying around, no one would be forcing it into your pocket.

Good Morning

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:31am On Nov 29, 2016
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heanry(m): 9:37am On Nov 29, 2016
Please does any one in the house know how I could reach Morgan capital customer care. I tried to send a mail and make a call, but they are not connecting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:37am On Nov 29, 2016
There is pre-market offer on Morgan Itrade now. But people will never learn sha. What is the 4 units, 35 units bid and sell I am seeing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:48am On Nov 29, 2016
rebekah2011:
There is pre-market offer on Morgan Itrade now. But people will never learn sha. What is the 4 units, 35 units bid and sell I am seeing.
They might be enemy of progress that want Morgan to be suspended again.
It's high time Morgan capital monitor their itrade effectively.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:11am On Nov 29, 2016
Chibuking81:

They might be enemy of progress that want Morgan to be suspended again.
It's high time Morgan capital monitor their itrade effectively.

Though it may not be on Morgan Itrade alone. But I support that they watch their platform more closely
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:48am On Nov 29, 2016
Guys and gals what do you make of Transcorp. Though a bad company but will be sweet for JIJO. Thinking of hoping into the bus but is the price okay for entry? Coz it's important to take position early before Uncle Tony and his cowboys perform their magic again grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1918) (1919) (1920) (1921) (1922) (1923) (1924) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NewBola and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.