Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10907400 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) ... (7759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
rebekah2011:

FBNH is another disaster waiting to happen
dat we know but its still better in terms of fundermentals
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
PETERiCHY:

http://nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/16964_FCMB_-_AUDITED_DEC_2016_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2017.pdf

Someone better alert the Lagos state authority to keep a strong surveillance on 3rd mainland bridge.
You know well ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin What is the price of dollar and transcorp today ? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
PETERiCHY:

http://nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/16964_FCMB_-_AUDITED_DEC_2016_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2017.pdf

Someone better alert the Lagos state authority to keep a strong surveillance on 3rd mainland bridge.

I am satisfied with the result.I am sure the result will keep the price of the stock.value investors will like to own the stock.it has a good fundamental.THE ONLY AREA EVERYONE IS MAD IS THE 10KOBO.The bridge you uploaded above is not for me and not for fcmb faithfuls.There is no cause of alarm here bro.
Let other Tier2 banks declare their's lets know the next action.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Godisfaithful:

It is 'Silent and Holy Night' sir!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tritri:

buy which of them unilever dat already moved or uacn dat doing sideways? am waiting for zenith to touch 11 .
unilever is all so good now but zenith cool all eyes on it, i don't know if 9free,bullbearmkt and Godisfaithful can let you get it at that price but am at #10+ or below bustop .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
ihedioramma:
unilever is all so good now but zenith cool all eyes on it, i don't know if 9free,bullbearmkt and Godisfaithful can let you get it at that price but am at #10+ or below bustop .

I dont mind getting a loan and putting it all on zenith on 10naira or 11.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tritri:

Pls do jijo trading and forget about that plan of borrowing money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tritri:

As our brother did grin . Think well if you are to take a loan to buy it . think if you buy at #10 and time to pay back the loan the stock go down to #7 ? .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
ZikkyChops:
Me, I lost substantial amount on FO, I enter at #62 and sold at #44 I even seek my broker advice and was told if I can give it around 60 it's OK. And finally I loss heavy.

What!!! N18 + fees loss shocked.....You should have exercise some patience...The loss is just too much.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tritri:

If you Love yourself don't try it but if you Hate yourself go for it grin However, don't come and tell us story that touch later o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Coolcash1:

If you Love yourself don't try it but if you Hate yourself go for it grin However, don't come and tell us story that touch later o.
Some people will never learn. They don't know NSE is gambling grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gambei: 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
locodemy:

I am satisfied with the result.I am sure the result will keep the price of the stock.value investors will like to own the stock.it has a good fundamental.THE ONLY AREA EVERYONE IS MAD IS THE 10KOBO.The bridge you uploaded above is not for me and not for fcmb faithfuls.There is no cause of alarm here bro.
Let other Tier2 banks declare their's lets know the next action.

bro from my jijoing experience in nse, there are no value investors in nse. Even if the result is excellent, that 10kobo is a huge negative sentiment.
(UCAP with its excellent result and div yield didn't even last an hour in the 4 - 4.05 range on the day after result release)
Personally, I would advise you sell. sell all!!! Come back in april and load at a cheaper price in anticipation for q1. Please set alarm for 10 o'clock tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tritri:

Please ur wrong...10KOBO is 8% , current price is 1.25k....Meanwhile i have come 2 understand that dividend doesnt determine market reaction...Look at zenith..GTB..different reaction then look at Nestle..UNILEVER....all have different reaction..tomorrow will decide.
this is a fact and very concise too! The business fundamentals far outweigh declaration of dividends! Howbeit if fbnh can advance out of it's range likewise other blue chip stocks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Horus(m): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qR3aGRuxmM

The Nigerian Stock Market

How much do you know about stocks and the Nigerian stock market? Do you know the best time for you to invest in stocks? Arese Ugwu and Tunji Andrews discuss the volatility of the Nigerian Stock Market and give tips on how to take advantage of investment in stocks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lol FCMB, and many pple dey this bus oh. Chai. Sorry. When I left at 1.3 they said my broker would love me since I entered at 1.27. Well now I am vindicated. It is better my broker loves me than for no body to love me. Mr. Loco. your exposure to this stock is too much(if true) I advise you sell to avoid real loss cos this stock will fall.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
gambei:

bro from my jijoing experience in nse, there are no value investors in nse. Even if the result is excellent, that 10kobo is a huge negative sentiment.
(UCAP with its excellent result and div yield didn't even last an hour in the 4 - 4.05 range on the day after result release)
Personally, I would advise you sell. sell all!!! Come back in april and load at a cheaper price in anticipation for q1. Please set alarm for 10 o'clock tomorrow

All things been equal, UCAP should be selling above #5 but the market thinks otherwise. grin
I exited UBA @5.65 making 1.17 per unit instead waiting for their 55 kobo.
I learnt my lesson from ucap.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ExLaidback: 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
duni04:

Bears you mean.

Sorry I meant bears.

The way I see it, only a good 1st QTR result can provide some respite from the attack.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
Where is myjoy for Gods sake......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kentoto: 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
Finally, FCMB result is out, every is one an analyst.

- Nothing fundamentally is wrong with the result.
- no retained earnings
- they are paying dividend
- the dividend yield is competitive at 8%
- most traders have priced in the dividend already.
Make una take panadol make una go sleep.
Rather work your self out over another man's stock position.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
kentoto:
Finally, FCMB result is out, every is one an analyst.

- Nothing fundamentally is wrong with the result.
- no retained earnings
- they are paying dividend
- the dividend yield is competitive at 8%
- most traders have priced in the dividend already.
Make una take panadol make una go sleep.
Rather work your self out over another man's stock position.

- thank you
- a lot if anti-loco sentiments at play ! grin
- oh well , wat do i know
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
duni04:

Some people will never learn. They don't know NSE is gambling grin
Is gambling paying dividend and bonus ? it look's like gambling but never gambling .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
FCMB is a pure SCAM just like her elder brother ( Oando)... People eyes don clear NOW!!!

THE BIG SMART GUY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
fxuser:

- thank you
- a lot if anti-loco sentiments at play ! grin
- oh well , wat do i know
its loco's bad mouth at others failings that he is reaping.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
The federal government yesterday announced its intention to conduct an inaugural public offering of up to US$300 million aggregate principal amount of Diaspora bonds. According to information made available to LEADERSHIP, the offering is expected to commence after the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) completes review of the republic’s registration statement filed yesterday with the SEC and any subsequent amendments thereto effected prior to the SEC’s declaration of effectiveness of the registration statement, as so amended. It will be recalled that in January the finance minister, Kemi Adeosun assured Nigerians in Diaspora of the bonds. “On the Diaspora bond, we are keen for that to take off. We are doing the Eurobond at the moment. The Eurobond is for January and as soon as that it is completed, the next one is the Diaspora bond. We are excited that the National Assembly has approved the Diaspora bond. We believe Nigerians abroad want to support development in Nigeria. We are hoping .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
godlyguy:
FCMB is a pure SCAM just like her elder brother ( Oando)... People eyes don clear NOW!!!

THE BIG SMART GUY
grin loco see face . smart guy oando have somthing good to give this year, and now the stock dont want to go down below #5 . Na road to #100+ be this oooooooooooo.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
angry grin
ihedioramma:
grin loco see face . smart guy oando have somthing good to give this year, and now the stock dont want to go down below #5 . Na road to #100+ be this oooooooooooo.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 12:04am On Mar 29, 2017
rebekah2011:

This bank did 87k in Q3. This means that Q4 ended up with a loss. Wonder what Q1 2017 going to be. I don talk my own. Banks with faulty fundamentals should be exited. I suspect that another Skye bank experience is around the corner. Guys please be careful

Manonamission:
@Duni04; it's well. May God protect and preserve our capital grin

Meanwhile, when a bank starts sending promo emails and doing media jingles, asking customers to deposit money so as to qualify to win an amount, you go know say water don pass garri.

FCMB actually declared a loss in Q3 (mar-jun) and Q4 (sept-Dec). I hope the hemorrhaging stops in Q1,2017 but I'm afraid there's a possibilty of a repeat.
For me, I think the stock will fall tomorrow depending on the number of those of us that aren't considering the absolute FY eps alone. It's just an opinion, I could be wrong. The next quarterly result is due in about 2 weeks. The picture should be clearer then. I advise everyone to exercise caution.

Edit: Q4 was not a loss. Apologies.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 12:22am On Mar 29, 2017
Won't be surprised if tomorrows offers for FCMB exceed 200million. Our dear prophet alone has 20million+ grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 12:31am On Mar 29, 2017
Let's not forget the power of MM. They determine the outcome of every stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:40am On Mar 29, 2017
gambei:

NSE 2017... from zenith , ucap , uba , access ,with divi na tasere movement ..even plus gtb
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:44am On Mar 29, 2017
leo1234:

All things been equal, UCAP should be selling above #5 but the market thinks otherwise. grin
I exited UBA @5.65 making 1.17 per unit instead waiting for their 55 kobo.
I learnt my lesson from ucap.

Exactly this is Nse am offloading my uba tomorrow no need their 55kobo my profit is more than the div like i did to Access .Ii learnt my lesson for ucap div

Most Pple that waited for zenith div , their portf's are on -ve

BUT HEY !! NEVA CAN TELL FCMB MAY REACT POSITIVELY MORROW ..LET'S WAIT AND SEE

FBNH don say thier own since last yr 15k or small amt on top
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:43am On Mar 29, 2017
APR dividend landed last night

(1) (2) (3) ... (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) ... (7759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.