Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10882266 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ekpoma25:

I doubt if this your report is correct o.

UBA closed N5.60 today below N5.66 it closed on 27-03-2017, so N5.60 can obviously not be the 52wks high

Even Airservice closed N3.34 on 16-03-2017 so how can N3.25 of today be the highest in 52wks?

Livestock also traded 0.61 on the 15-3-2017 so today's O.62 cannot be the lowest in 52wks.

Abi how u dey take calculate your new hi and new lo?

None have closed @ those said high prices for the past 52 weeks,they only had high intra day value and fell back to their respective lower closing prices on said date.thanks

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
locodemy:
Ihedi,you better sell your fbn now and wait for result to reposition again.Fcmb result/market reactions will now trouble fbn share price.The smart ones has started doing something b4 its too late.Now i don open my eyes wide.

Ur eyes dan clear? this was exactly what ur suppose to do.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimchris247(m): 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
eterna on my mind
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
locodemy:
Ihedi,you better sell your fbn now and wait for result to reposition again.Fcmb result/market reactions will now trouble fbn share price.The smart ones has started doing something b4 its too late.Now i don open my eyes wide.
grin have you sell yours (FCMB)? grin you want me to sell so you can enter at #2.50 grin? Never, FBNH can't be poor as FCMB .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
ihedioramma:
grin have you sell yours (FCMB)? grin you want me to sell so you can enter at #2.50 grin? Never, FBNH can't be poor as FCMB .
tell dem abeg
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
ihedioramma:

overconfidence dey kill person.Never say i didnt tell you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by richie9093(m): 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
richie9093:
http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/fcmbs-profit-rises-by-109-to-n162bn-in.html

10 kobo dividend.

This is not good. When gossip sites begin to announce results, then something is definitely wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
locodemy:

After today,i will withdraw my offer as there is no negative sentiment towards the stock.I believe other people will also have a rethink which will allow the bids to resurface. It is just market reactions towards the tasere dividend.........zenith,Access also suffered the same punishment by the market.They are now retracing.
We will bounce back healthier.A better Q1 result ahead, We also have good market makers for the stock.
The market should just do its worst on the stock this week.We shall be in control from next week to redirect the position of our company because we dont lack fundamentals.

going by the Q3 and Q4 result , FCMB made a loss . Dont know why you are hoping Q1 would be any different ... cash is King , I would suggest you exit if u can .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by richie9093(m): 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
rebekah2011:

This is not good. When gossip sites begin to announce results, then something is definitely wrong.

Something is definitely wrong, my brother. I've been reading through the thread only to find out it's old news and some people had already posted it yesterday sef.

10k too small. Haba!. But with the capital appreciation that should be enough, especially if one entered in December 2016.

With all the noise and hype about this stock on here, I was thinking they would pay way higher than this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Greetings everyone.

Those of us hiding behind the fence are coming out gradually.

Special greetings to all the observers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
I suspect FCMB's final destination is 0.98 or 0.99 before markdown. Might be wrong grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
Body don come down ..another FO

Trapped in the closet grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
lancee:

with the news flying around fcmb might reverse tomorrow..locodemy do you tink is damage control?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
Tritri:

with the news flying around fcmb might reverse tomorrow..locodemy do you tink is damage control?

Reverse? I don't think so judging by today's market reaction to the news. I will not touch the stock at the moment because it's currently overvalued. Honestly, it should be trading the same price as Sterling bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
lancee:

Trapped in the closet grin

Stampede to bad gann...Some of us have learnt our bitter lesson and can never be ruled by emotion again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ekpoma25: 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Intendy:

None have closed @ those said high prices for the past 52 weeks,they only had high intra day value and fell back to their respective lower closing prices on said date.thanks

Fair logic. But don't you think that this your style of defining 52wk High and Low may never capture the fact the the stocks ever traded above their day's close? e.g. that UBA ever traded at N5.66?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
Coolcash1:

Stampede to bad gann...Some of us have learnt our bitter lesson and can never be ruled by emotion again.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
locodemy:

Thank's . Remember me and you enter FCMB and FBNH the same week? and i has sell with 51kobo profit and enter back #2.98 befor FCMB gave you change of 10kobo .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
locodemy:

Thank's . Remember me and you enter FCMB and FBNH the same week? and i has sell with 51kobo profit and enter back #2.98 befor FCMB gave you change of 10kobo grin.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ekpoma25:

Fair logic. But don't you think that this your style of defining 52wk High and Low may never capture the fact the the stocks ever traded above their day's close? e.g. that UBA ever traded at N5.66?

when market opens,it takes reference from the previous day closing price and not the previous day highest price.the fact that it touched a certain high price and retracted shows that it wasn't worth that high price on that day vice-versa.
so the price it closed is deemed fit as the price cause that's what majority of investors/traders feels it should cost on that day.
I was there is not same as I'm there.
Thanks brother

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
duni04:
I suspect FCMB's final destination is 0.98 or 0.99 before markdown. Might be wrong grin
Why is it that every body is talking of only locodemy's stock FCMB ? what of trascorp ? e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
Intendy:

when market opens,it takes reference from the previous day closing price and not the previous day highest price.the fact that it touched a certain high price and retracted shows that it wasn't worth that high price on that day vice-versa.
so the price it closed is deemed fit as the price cause that's what majority of investors/traders feels it should cost on that day.
Thanks brother
Sir, forget focus .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
ihedioramma:
Sir, forget focus .

I understand his position too so, needed to clarify some things.

Your guy is focus o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ekpoma25: 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
Intendy:

Thanks brother

So it is possible it may never be reported that the symbols traded (no matter how brief) above your defined 52wks Hi and Lo?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ekpoma25:

So it is possible it may never be reported that the symbols traded (no matter how brief) above your defined 52wks Hi and Lo?

The high and low are not intedy definition but that of the market.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

So that's why i couldn't get more air service since monday.
I advise you to thread carefully here.
Liquidity challenge can be strangulating!

...in your best interest[b][/b]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
nio68:

going by the Q3 and Q4 result , FCMB made a loss . Dont know why you are hoping Q1 would be any different ... cash is King , I would suggest you exit if u can .
pls any news on continsure?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ekpoma25:

What is your problem o?if we want to get 52week intra day hi lo,we can easily get that from financial times.intendy's own is peculiar.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.