Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,430 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10986092 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) ... (7786) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mpeace:
Guys in the dollars market, pls has the dollars bottomed out? It sold for 370 yesterday but now selling for 377. Is it time to enter or should we continue to wait.
Oga one dollar is #360 now .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
duni04:
Just might be a solid chance for some to jump ship before the usual Friday blood bath grin
#FCMB

God is merciful, Same opportunity was given to those in SKYEBANK Sinking Ship but the stubborn ones fail to seize the moment, They now live in regrets.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

I dont really understand the noise a about FCMB, most of us are not making loss .

The only disappointment is the delay in releasing the result.
And payment date
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
stocks with new 52 week lows
aiico #0.54k
jaiz bank #1.21k
stocks with new 52 week highs
air services #3.56k
UBA #5.76k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
Pls how much is Sterling bank paying as dividend?
There story is too long abeg.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
PharmAlfred:

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/17024_STERLING_BANK_-_AUDITED_DEC_2016_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2017.pdf

EPS 18K

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
PharmAlfred:

Dead bank! Its only living on life support machine for now...There are other better penny stocks you can put your money on which Sterling is not one of them grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
Coolcash1:

Dead bank! Its only living on life support machine for now...There are other better penny stocks you can out your own which Sterling is not one of them grin
Dead and you're mentioning sterling? When diamonds result comes out you'll understand what it means to be a dead bank grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
Coolcash1:

Dead bank! Its only living on life support machine for now...There are other better penny stocks you can out your own which Sterling is not one of them grin
Name five of them ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
If a return of key blue chip stocks with unanticipated resurgence will make person imagine! Fbnh,Oando,transcorp and zenith bank is in view. Make them comoth from car park or go slow movement.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
The Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE) wednesday approved the listing of N2.067 billion Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) Savings Bond on the floor of the exchange. NSE Chief Executive Office, Oscar Onyema, who approved the listing, when a team from the Debt Management Office (DMO) visited the trading floor of the NSE, praised the DMO for its commitment for growing the savings bond market. DMO Director-General, Dr. Abraham Nwankwo, who sounded the closing gong at the NSE said approval of the bonds listings which came with 13.01 per cent coupon was key to empowering the grassroots into achieving sustainable wealth creation. Nwankwo said: “It’s an exciting day for Nigerian and DMO in particular. We were giving the opportunity to introduce a savings bond with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and other relevant agencies for supporting our efforts”. He said the federal government want to ensure that progress being witnessed in the economy, reaches and benefits the grassroots. The DMO boss said that out of the 2,555 people that subscribed for the offer, over 95 per cent were individuals consisting of ordinary Nigerians on the street including barbers, hairdressers, vulcanizers teachers, motor park workers among others. “These are the people that subscribed for the offer. We are so excited and happy that Nigeria has broken the jinx to make sure that everybody in the country is part and parcel of activities in the capital market. And that is very consistent with the plan of the Federal Government. I repeat that whatever progress Nigeria is making should be inclusive and ordinary people should be part and parcel of it so we are happy that this aspect of the change agenda has been implemented and this will continue every month,” Nwankwo said. Continuing, he said the funds realized from the offer will be used to fund the budget deficit, and refinance matured existing/domestic bonds. He said that the bond refinancing makes it possible for the FGN Savings Bond will continue in perpetuity, and on monthly basis. “The April 2017 offer will coming up on April 3, and it will continue every first week of the month. Nigerians will continue to benefit from the FGN Bonds. We congratulate the NSE for their continued initiative and operation for helping to make the listing a success,” he said. He said the FGN Savings Bond has helped the ordinary Nigerians to participate in the capital market with create benefits that will accrue to their investments. “What the federal government has done through the FGN Savings Bond is to make this opportunity not only for the big investors from pension firms or banks to be part of it, but also for the ordinary man on the street to participate. Another benefit here is to give every Nigerian opportunity to participate in the capital market and it is an inclusive programme that allows everyone to be part and parcel of it. The bond can also be used as collateral to borrow money from banks, more importantly the bond is liquid,” he said. He explained that for investors that invested in the two-year bond, such investors can sell their bonds before the maturity if they have urgent need for money because the offer is listed on the stock exchange. “There will be continuous campaign, advertisement and interactive sessions and we expect the media to play a big role in disseminating this information of the FGN savings bond so that more Nigerians will be part and parcel of this movement. The federal government and the DMO will continue to do all it can to ensure information is disseminated concerning the offer,” he said. Nwankwo said over 120 stockbrokers are actively marketing the bond in the nooks and crannies of Nigeria to make sure people partake in it. The FGN Savings Bonds are debt instruments offered by sovereigns to mobilise resources from the general public, especially individuals and small savers. It offers guarantees that help to stimulate and deepen the savings culture among households, assists in the diversification of funding sources for the government and establishes benchmarks for other issuers. It equally encourages financial inclusion across the social and economic strata. The bonds will be “good for savings towards retirement, marriage, school fees, house projects,” the DMO said. A
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
ihedioramma:
Name five of them ?

First bank
Ucap
Air service
Eterna
Dangote Flour
APR
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
duni04:

Dead and you're mentioning sterling? When diamonds result comes out you'll understand what it means to be a dead bank grin

grin grin

In other news, http://dailybells.com.ng/2017/03/firm-drags-nafdac-to-court-over-7-ups-contaminated-aquafina-table-water/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

grin
Diamond and fidelity...

By the time we see the best of fidelity,diamond and sterling,we will add fuel in our engine and fire our trutle to our targeted destination.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
PETERiCHY:

As far as 2017 is concern in the Nigeria business terrain (MONEY MARKET & FOREX) is the PLACE to be.

But forex has hurt you greatly.
I know when you decided to move your loss making assets from Transcorpse that you labelled as BLOOD MONEY and FBN to dollars slightly below N400 indicating a VERY STRONG BUY..... grin
Well, we have a group of people here who TRADE PAST CHARTS.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=locodemy post=55103452]

By the time we see the best of fidelity,diamond and sterling,we will add fuel in our engine and fire our trutle to our targeted destination.[/quote/]

It is only after you divorce your wife that you know the real characters of the JEZEBEL that deceived you..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

I know when you decided to move your loss making assets from Transcorpse that you labelled as BLOOD MONEY and FBN to dollars slightly below N400 indicating a VERY STRONG BUY..... grin

They will soon join the champions whether they like it or not.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
Derugged,abeg wetin sterling wan pay as dividend to shareholders?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
With that EPS I am not sure Sterling bank can pay any dividend. People are serious going to be caught in that boat.

I think at the end of it all, FCMB might be vindicated.

We await Diamond and Fidelity bank.

We already know where Skye and Wema Bank belong.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
All the tier 2 banks are on the same boat with ratios dangerously close to the regulatory minimum. CAR, LR and CRR of almost all of them are close to the regulatory threshold. Sterling and Fidelity in all the unaudited results they released last year didn't record any losses, though margins were massively lower than the previous years. FCMB on the other hand had losses in 2/4 quarters including the last 2 consecutive quarters!
Not hyping or demarketing any stock, just putting everything in proper perspective. FCMB is NOT the champion of the tier 2 crowd. Its just bigger, not healthier, than the rest. Infact its the least healthy, second only to diamond which technically is dead on paper. We should call it carbon instead of Diamond grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kentoto: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
PharmAlfred:
With that EPS I am not sure Sterling bank can pay any dividend. People are serious going to be caught in that boat.

I think at the end of it all, FCMB might be vindicated.

We await Diamond and Fidelity bank.

We already know where Skye and Wema Bank belong.

now we can all see the difference, so far if you place all the banks that released results so far top to bottom vis-a-vis there dividend yeild una go see say FCMB try.

am sure investor and traders will thinking twice now, time to forgive FCMB shocked grin cry,

K
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
BullBearMkt:

Friday's blood bath will come & go, more bids are coming...
grin grin grin grin grin

YOU are disappointing me. A highly skilled Technical Analyst like you should know tha this STOCK IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL..... grin
They did not pay dividend and reported elevated NPL much more than ALL the other banks combined.... grin
Their conference calL has also come and gone with no future hope.... grin
Their DEBTORS are ALL DEAD and no chances of recovery.... grin
It is the most expensive stock at current price.... grin

I have looked at the TECHNICAL CHARTS MYSELF and has discovered the charts have been BRIBED by BALOGUN to deceive us as well... grin

DISCL: I am still very heavy here and will TELL B4 I SELL.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
@DeRuggedProf i notice people were dumping few days before the result of sterlin. i might risk my cash to buy at 58 naira.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
Tritri:
@DeRuggedProf i notice people were dumping few days before the result of sterlin. i might risk my cash to buy at 58 naira.

TIME FRAME Makes ALL the difference.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

In Dec i liquidated most of my dollar position @Circa N500 and invested in Treasury Bills, then took part of the TB interest to buy TRANSCORP.

So don't cry for me ARGENTINA.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
DeRuggedProf:

YOU are disappointing me. A highly skilled Technical Analyst like you should know tha this STOCK IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL..... grin
They did not pay dividend and reported elevated NPL much more than ALL the other banks combined.... grin
Their conference calL has also come and gone with no future hope.... grin
Their DEBTORS are ALL DEAD and no chances of recovery.... grin
It is the most expensive stock at current price.... grin

I have looked at the TECHNICAL CHARTS MYSELF and has discovered the charts have been BRIBED by BALOGUN to deceive us as well... grin

DISCL: I am still very heavy here and will TELL B4 I SELL.

Pls don't be dissappointed in me, biko; only saying what the chart informed me to tell everyone...Where there is hype negative sentiment, it last but for a short period... MM & Smart monies will capitalise on people's fear...
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
PETERiCHY:

In Dec i liquidated most of my dollar position @Circa N500 and invested in Treasury Bills, took part of the TB interest and bought TRANCORP.

So don't cry for me ARGENTINA.

Weren't you making mouth about your dollar this month .

You sabi lie no bo small.

https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/2086#54282801 5:59am On Mar 05

Whoever is having USD should secure it and sleep with both eyes closed.

I foresee a crazy FOREX demand like NEVER BEFORE.

*ThE OcToPuS*

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
BullBearMkt:

Pls don't be dissappointed in me, biko; only saying what the chart informed me to tell everyone...Where there is hype negative sentiment, it last but for a short period... MM & Smart monies will capitalise on people's fear...
grin grin grin grin grin

Oga think the other way round.you must be smart enough to understand Deruggedman when he speaks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Weren't you making mouth about you dollar this month .

You sabi lie no bo small.

https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/2086#54282801 5:59am On Mar 05

Whoever is having USD should secure it and sleep with both eyes closed.

I foresee a crazy FOREX demand like NEVER BEFORE.

*ThE OcToPuS*

Thank u sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) ... (7786) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: floydmayweather, drotba(m), ikemeze and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.