Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10966136 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 8:10am On Jul 11, 2014
SMN thread is as dry as an Island, I just discovered the activities on it 2 wks ago was as a result of downtime on NL. NL rocksssssssssssssssssssss, TGIF

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 8:18am On Jul 11, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:26am On Jul 11, 2014
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 8:35am On Jul 11, 2014
austinibe7777: myjoy08 and 4dchairman thanks for the advise. please do you have an idea when we should be expecting TRANSCORP Q2 2014 RESULT?
August 14th,2014 . Source: Bloomberg.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 9:00am On Jul 11, 2014
@all, what are we to buy today o? or should we start selling nii?

smiley wink grin cheesy

Meanwhile, some guy wants wapic for his foreign guys, is the bus about to move or what?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by securi: 9:05am On Jul 11, 2014
grin grin[color=#006600][/color][b][/b][quote author=nitrogen]@all, what are we to buy today o? or should we start selling nii? Thank you before some foreign investors go start dumping and turn us to mugus with worthless paper money
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 9:05am On Jul 11, 2014
Aks: SMN thread is as dry as an Island, I just discovered the activities on it 2 wks ago was as a result of downtime on NL. NL rocksssssssssssssssssssss, TGIF

SMN is very dry. They are too distracted. They talk about so many irrelevant things

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 9:05am On Jul 11, 2014
nitrogen: @all, what are we to buy today o? or should we start selling nii?

smiley wink grin cheesy

Meanwhile, some guy wants wapic for his foreign guys, is the bus about to move or what?

wapic ok.. make I go increase my holdings here! wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 9:07am On Jul 11, 2014
bigass:

SMN is very dry. They are too distracted. They talk about so many irrelevant things

The problem with SMN is that they are trying to be too politically correct...too many efficos and they are too serious!

Life and Investment shouldn't be taken too seriously!

As for me nairaland NSEMPA will always rock!! Kudos to all the BnSINL!!

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2014
feelamong:

wapic ok.. make I go increase my holdings here! wink

Hold on, lemme confirm first, so as to avoid stories that touch. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 9:10am On Jul 11, 2014
Pls BnSITL, what will be the next move of a stock with mild rally(3-5%/day) that has broke its resistant level and gone above 52wks high. Will it trade sideways, retrace b4 another rally or exprience intense rally (7-10%). And at what price did this foreign and insitutional investors board this transcorp bus.
Because 10% of 1 billion is 100 million (maka ara-amama)just incase.

#classic case of cowboyism

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 9:13am On Jul 11, 2014
SWG1: Pls BnSITL, what will be the next move of a stock with mild rally(3-5%/day) that has broke its resistant level and gone above 52wks high. Will it trade sideways, retrace b4 another rally or exprience intense rally (7-10%). And at what price did this foreign and insitutional investors board this transcorp bus.

Choi! Awon eleyi bad gan o! Just watch and pray.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by securi: 9:16am On Jul 11, 2014
SWG1: Pls BnSITL, what will be the next move of a stock with mild rally(3-5%/day) that has broke its resistant level and gone above 52wks high. Will it trade sideways, retrace b4 another rally or exprience intense rally (7-10%). And at what price did this foreign and insitutional investors board this transcorp bus.

Summary, do we start to sell Transcorp or wait? If we are waiting when is the ideal exit point?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 11, 2014
you can get free money (bitcoins) every hours, please check my profile
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 9:20am On Jul 11, 2014
So what is new? Foreign Equity Portfolio Participation is 62.89%

http://www.proshareng.com/news/Unlisted%20Stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2014

excellent question! Myjoy08 should answer it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emmandus(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2014
Hello all,

I am happy to join in the thread. I hope to bring something worthwhile to the conversation while also trying to get the best tips too. I am not sharing my stock story today, but I must say I am continuous learner of the market and I fell in love with stocks at the University in my undergrad days.
Kudos all!
Meanwhile what info exists for unilever ? I am hoping to research into it and what do u think of the Transcorp recent phenomenon!

Cheers!
Emmandus!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2014
securi:

Summary, do we start to sell Transcorp or wait? If we are waiting when is the ideal exit point?
Do you know that on a good stock you make money on the bull or bear run,if Transcorp falls today, it is a window of opportunity to buy more stocks at cheap price,I've bought Transcorp at 3.50,3.80,4.80,5.20,5.90 and 5.92.so I can say that for a company with prospects like Transcorp (oil exploration,power distribution and generation) the sky is the limit. I missed the opportunity of entering FO @ 96 naira because I don't buy stocks above 20 naira, this time around I wouldn't miss the Transcorp bus, the fundamentals are superb but above all market sentiments favours them( you can't place a figure on sentiments).
Finally,FO didn't reached the present level on big volume trading (Infact the monthly trading figure is 300k+),they reached the current level by their investors keeping their stocks.lets start valuing our stake in some companies,I can't get a license to prospect oil but I can buy stakes in oando and seplat that prospects oil.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 9:48am On Jul 11, 2014
@makashava; see as you dey talk say myjoy08 should ansa it as if he's now under obligation 2 do so.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2014
nitrogen: @all, what are we to buy today o? or should we start selling nii?

smiley wink grin cheesy

hmmm bruv!!!

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 9:53am On Jul 11, 2014
feelamong:

The problem with SMN is that they are trying to be too politically correct...too many efficos and they are too serious!

Life and Investment shouldn't be taken too seriously!

As for me nairaland NSEMPA will always rock!! Kudos to all the BnSINL!!

That's why I've gone there to cause as many problems as possible! And it's already working.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 10:14am On Jul 11, 2014
Dexterax:

That's why I've gone there to cause as many problems as possible! And it's already working.

grin
I can see that you are a wicked somebody!! grin

you have succeeded in adding some sunlight to their dull day there!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2014
4dchairman: So what is new? Foreign Equity Portfolio Participation is 62.89%

http://www.proshareng.com/news/Unlisted%20Stock this is the total from JAN - MAY there is decline already check the may data
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:18am On Jul 11, 2014
Dexterax:

grin
Didn't you say thats the best place? I know you give them a lot of problems with your Kalaedoscopic expressions.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 10:21am On Jul 11, 2014
Aiico, how far now? Whats happening in that space?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2014
From the graphical analysis of the following stocks Glaxo,FO ,Oando,Gtb,Nestle and NSEAINDEX the theory of foreigners propping up our stock and dumping it does not hold.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:24am On Jul 11, 2014
Toluway: Didn't you say thats the best place? I know you give them a lot of problems with your Kalaedoscopic expressions.

grin

Mehnnn apparently that's the best serious place! The injections I'm administering keep working like magic. And since I'm not insulting anybody or using derogatory language, they can't ban me... makes it even more annoying for them.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gabscity(m): 10:31am On Jul 11, 2014
Dexterax:

grin

grin
Good at that...
TGIF, pls whose loot are we sharrrrring?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:32am On Jul 11, 2014
gabscity:

grin
Good at that...
TGIF, pls whose loot are we sharrrrring?

Aks' loot oh. After dumping on..........

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 10:37am On Jul 11, 2014
Dexterax:

grin

Mr Saballath there is God ooooo grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:39am On Jul 11, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2014
bigass:

Too many Ogas , everybody claiming to be right

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: boerzem, awesomeJ(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.